SeanN

Delay in Delivery of Approved Visas

687 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Thats great for you though. Mine doesnt change its status since june 15.:( got my interview june 9. Been really eager to get an update or texr from 2go. Hopefully we'll have our visas asapm

Same story for us, June 9 interview and nothing has changed either

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Same story for us, June 9 interview and nothing has changed either

I just dont know or an idea what is their basis for priority in visa printing. Im on k1.

Filed: H-1B Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thats great for you though. Mine doesnt change its status since june 15.:( got my interview june 9. Been really eager to get an update or texr from 2go. Hopefully we'll have our visas asapm

There's actually 2 sites you can check. On one site (CEAC?) where you enter application or case number, mine shows status of AP and last updated June17. On the other site (Embassy?), where you enter passport number, it shows "out for delivery". I found out that it was out when I received an email from ustraveldocs.

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

Mine issued yesterday but passport tracking still showing no update available for passport number you submitted actually it is showing that before the interview i am wondering if there passport tracking is not working properly coz first it was showing passport at us embassy

Nd yesterday my ceac changed to issued may be i will get my passport monday but confused with passport tracking

http://www.ustraveldocs.com/ph/ph-niv-passportretrieve.asp

This is for Philippines only. Enter your passport.

@fojie_apple, what exactly did the email you receive say? can you post the relevant details? On what date was your interview?

Mine issued yesterday but passport tracking still showing no update available for passport number you submitted actually it is showing that before the interview i am wondering if there passport tracking is not working properly coz first it was showing passport at us embassy

Nd yesterday my ceac changed to issued may be i will get my passport monday but confused with passport tracking

@Deepujhajj, Ideally under normal circumstances, the passport tracking gives you updates on where your passport is. If your status is Issued, then you also need to wait for an email advising you to collect your passport from the pickup location. You will need to schedule an appointment for pickup.

What I know from people who have received their passports is that, you'd receive an email and sms advising you to collect your passport, after which you need to schedule an appointment at the pickup location and collect your passport.

Timeline

@Deepujhajj, Ideally under normal circumstances, the passport tracking gives you updates on where your passport is. If your status is Issued, then you also need to wait for an email advising you to collect your passport from the pickup location. You will need to schedule an appointment for pickup.

What I know from people who have received their passports is that, you'd receive an email and sms advising you to collect your passport, after which you need to schedule an appointment at the pickup location and collect your passport.

I know that i will receive sms and email when ready for pickup nd we don't need to schedule appointment for pickup we can directly go there nd my question is not that i explain to you I scheduled mine biomatric appointment for 28 may till that so till 3 or 4 june wen i was entering my passport number on passport tracking online it was showing passport with embassy after that it start showing there is no update available passport number you submitted my embassy interview was on 16 june new delhi and my ceac staus was showing ready for interview till 25 june but the date was keep updating ok so around 3 pm on 25 june it changed to ap nd the next morning it changed to issued on 26 june now what i am saying is the online passport tracking thing is not working for me it showing nothing even wen cgi.fedrel website wen i login not showing anything befrore june 3 or 4 both online nd cgi was showing my passport with embassy now my visa issued still can't track passport

Timeline

The link i shared is for Philippines. Different for other countries. E.g. I entered my husband passport in india link, shows the same as that u indicated. In the PH link, it shows "passport still at US Embassy/Consulate".

Timeline

There's actually 2 sites you can check. On one site (CEAC?) where you enter application or case number, mine shows status of AP and last updated June17. On the other site (Embassy?), where you enter passport number, it shows "out for delivery". I found out that it was out when I received an email from ustraveldocs.

Still the same. No status update for my passport. I guess im getting no luck. When was your interview?

Timeline

@fojie_apple, what exactly did the email you receive say? can you post the relevant details? On what date was your interview?

Interview on June17. Email says my passport was collected already (by the courier) and will be routed to my delivery address. Subject is something like this "Status Update (US Travel Docs)"

Timeline

The link i shared is for Philippines. Different for other countries. E.g. I entered my husband passport in india link, shows the same as that u indicated. In the PH link, it shows "passport still at US Embassy/Consulate".

Actually upon checking on ceac after my interview on june 9 up to now (last update june11) my status is ready for interview. While tracking my passport, 1st week it said passport is still in the embassy but afterwards changed to no status update. Its frustrating some of us got left behind with updates. I believed i was approved and was told to wait 5 to 6 working days not until the glitch happened. up until now its a waiting gamem:(

Timeline

Interview on June17. Email says my passport was collected already (by the courier) and will be routed to my delivery address. Subject is something like this "Status Update (US Travel Docs)"

Is there someone i can email so i could ask the status of my passport? Tried to email passportstatus at ustraveldoc but it also says no status update

Timeline

I know i am checking with my embassy new delhi not with that link u provided so the thing is there online passport thing is not working for some people that's what I think coz before it was showing your passport is with embassy and it happening with many

Edited by Deepujhajj

Timeline

Is there someone i can email so i could ask the status of my passport? Tried to email passportstatus at ustraveldoc but it also says no status update

I don't have specific email. The one who emailed me is the noreply one. Based on what I read from other posts, I would suggest that we just wait. If you email, they will just say if your visa is ready, they will email you. Or they will contact you if they need additional docs.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.