SeanN

Delay in Delivery of Approved Visas

687 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline

So lame =(

I really hope they get it all working by this week. The new update looks promising. If some places are online, then how much longer can it take for the rest? ... =/

Haha I don't blame anyone for crying. I know none of this ####### is gonna be done with until I get dual citizenship. Cannot wait for the day haha.

Hahaha I know, right? As soon as I have two passports, I think i'll have a brain meltdown and be completely paralytic for a very long time!

It's your medical this week right?

Filed I-129F: 3 November 2014 (CSC)

NOA 1: 20 November 2014

NOA 2: 2 February 2015

Consulate Notification: 8 April 2015

Consular Interview: 19 May 2015
Medical: 20 May 2015
Administrative Processing: 20 May - ???

GLOBAL VISA SHUTDOWN: 9 June 2015
Advised approved for issuance: 24 June 2015
Requested re-validated I-129F (expired during shutdown): 24 June 2015
Advised I-129F revalidation received: 30 June 2015
Administrative Processing: 30 June 2015

Visa Issued: 13 JULY 2015
USA POE: 24 OCT 2015

Which are the 22 embassies you guys think got reconnected already? I bet china and India is one of them, but unfortunately, my case is in Singapore.

Timeline

Which are the 22 embassies you guys think got reconnected already? I bet china and India is one of them, but unfortunately, my case is in Singapore.

I was kinda under the false impression Australia would come online first... Low risk, very friendly relations - hell, we even have a special visa just for Aussie workers! (E-3)

No idea who's come online first. Nobody here has reported a visa delivery just yet, which I assume the first of which will come through in a day or two.

I was kinda under the false impression Australia would come online first... Low risk, very friendly relations - hell, we even have a special visa just for Aussie workers! (E-3)

No idea who's come online first. Nobody here has reported a visa delivery just yet, which I assume the first of which will come through in a day or two.

I am not sure if Australia will be in the first batch as they said the first 22 represents about half of the global volume of the nonimmigration visa.

well well well....we will see who is the lucky one to get the passport back tomorrow :)

Timeline

I am not sure if Australia will be in the first batch as they said the first 22 represents about half of the global volume of the nonimmigration visa.

well well well....we will see who is the lucky one to get the passport back tomorrow :)

Game on! I'll even shout you a beer in Chicago if you win the race - it's not too far from MKE :P

Game on! I'll even shout you a beer in Chicago if you win the race - it's not too far from MKE :P

MKE?

I will move to DC, not Chicago.

mm....did i not fill the information correctly on my profile? let me check.

Timeline

MKE?

I will move to DC, not Chicago.

mm....did i not fill the information correctly on my profile? let me check.

Milwaukee ;)

Ah! Yes, says your local office will be Chicago. All good! I love DC, such a beautiful city. It was the first city in the US I ever visited!

Milwaukee ;)

Ah! Yes, says your local office will be Chicago. All good! I love DC, such a beautiful city. It was the first city in the US I ever visited!

Local office means The local USCIS office nearest you and/or that you will be filing at.

I submitted all my paperwork to the Chicago Lockbox. No? I should put DC instead?

ya...the cherry blossom in spring is beautiful too :goofy:

From facebook US DoS Consular Affairs page it seems that Monterrey Mexico, Shangai China and Delhi India are connected.

Any news?

that sounds absolutely right, mexico, china and india along should take up at least 40% of the applications.

this is way too frustrating!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Czech Republic
Timeline

what a mess. My flight is tomorrow and I still have no visa. Amazing. They told me itd be done in a week (the latest) ... its been almost 3 and still nothing. The whole process is so expensive now I also have to rebook the flight for 100eu just because they dont know how to fix it. aww guys I am so mad..

Timeline

Hahaha I know, right? As soon as I have two passports, I think i'll have a brain meltdown and be completely paralytic for a very long time!

It's your medical this week right?

Yup medical on Thursday ! Then just the interview and a broken database to go and I'll be on my way haha

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

France is connected up too.

REALLY?!?! How do you know?!!? :o:o:o

K1 Visa Timeline:

Texas Service Center

NOA1: 10-15-14

NOA2: 05-15-15

Sent to NVC: 05-21-15

NVC received: 06-01-15
Sent to Paris: 06-04-15

Accepted at Paris: 06-08-15

Medical: 06-30-15

Interview, approved: 07-15-15

Pick up at embassy: 07-20-15

Entry to USA: 07-23-15

Adjustment of Status filed: 09-04-15

Biometrics Appt: 09-21-15

No interview

Approval: 03-18-16

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

REALLY?!?! How do you know?!!? :o:o:o

Looking on the Department of State Facebook site, working my way through a large number of comments - several people from France were saying that the Paris Embassy was starting to issue H1B visas as of noon yesterday - so not an official source, but just real people like us :)

Edited by Lauren and Kevin

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.