VOL

Food Stamps - Not appreciated, but expected

88 posts in this topic

I like gold teeth the next time I'm in Ghana visiting the hubby I will wander the Ashanti region and dig some up??? why stop at 10 baby daddies?? ?????

That's right, Ghana! Bring me some gold back too! I'm going for 20 baby daddies. So I can get rich off of foodstamps.

What is SET?

Give him a break. He's a Muslim too. :devil:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

A+ correct!

Thank you for all your hard work. NOW I desperately need new Toyotas my lot is very low.

Signed of the better Mediocre sales people in the SET world

It was nice knowing you... :cry:

Oh whatever. I have my set. I don't feel the need to play sycophant to some over estrogenated Web she wolf bully

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Oh whatever. I have my set. I don't feel the need to play sycophant to some over estrogenated Web she wolf bully

I'm not 100% sure what it means but I can't wait to whip out that sentence at work!

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

Of course you do. Just don't know about afterwards, being she is queen CABA and all.

It's weird you see her as such, she's one of the most civilized members here. Unless, being intelligent and assertive is a problem...

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Of course you do. Just don't know about afterwards, being she is queen CABA and all.

It's weird you see her as such, she's one of the most civilized members here. Unless, being intelligent and assertive is a problem...

Oh dear god

Oh dear god

Just saying. Of all the people who posts here, she's the last person I'd think anyone would have a gripe with. Your choice of words are just "unique" to say the least.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Look at the upside, he spelled them correctly. That's progress.

Uncle spooky is actually the nicest here. See how he found something positive to day .

Marvin take note of this positive method of reinforcement

Just saying. Of all the people who posts here, she's the last person I'd think anyone would have a gripe with. Your choice of words are just "unique" to say the least.

I never said I had a problem with anyone.

Uncle spooky is actually the nicest here. See how he found something positive to day .

Marvin take note of this positive method of reinforcement

I never said I had a problem with anyone.

Of course you didn't. But if I used the vocabulary you're using to describe someone I'd either fancy them or have issues with them.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Thank you for all your hard work. NOW I desperately need new Toyotas my lot is very low.

Signed of the better Mediocre sales people in the SET world

I have been working Saturday and Sunday! Their coming ??