Jacque67

Hell hath no fury like an undercover cop spurned...

17 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3108066/Teen-wins-45-000-NYPD-cop-arrested-spurning-advances.html

Yet another tale of a dirty undercover cop...

Lock up your teenage daughters!!!

Edited by Jacque67

I wouldn't mind having to give her a pat down. She has that trashy but sexy look......

You are quite the connoisseur of wimmin VOL, I envy your abilities. Perhaps you should change your board name to Lance Romance.

You have 45,000 dollars to spare? ;)

I'm surprised she didn't get more.

Timeline

You are quite the connoisseur of wimmin VOL, I envy your abilities. Perhaps you should change your board name to Lance Romance.

I'm surprised she didn't get more.

Probably couldn't afford a good lawyer.

Did you catch the video I posted of undercover cops in Brooklyn last week? Shiver!!

Probably couldn't afford a good lawyer.

Did you catch the video I posted of undercover cops in Brooklyn last week? Shiver!!

You would think lawyers would be lining up to take that case pro-bono. I'm wondering if there wasn't a little bit more to the story (that was left out of this article) that lowered the payout.

No I didn't see it. I was on vacation and spent very little time on VJ. I usually only post on the company dime. Things are good in the muddy left ditch. :content:

Timeline

You would think lawyers would be lining up to take that case pro-bono. I'm wondering if there wasn't a little bit more to the story (that was left out of this article) that lowered the payout.

No I didn't see it. I was on vacation and spent very little time on VJ. I usually only post on the company dime. Things are good in the muddy left ditch. :content:

Not many lawyers want to take on the NYPD.

Plus, many may have refused to take on her case, as they thought any jury might be full of VOLs...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

You have 45,000 dollars to spare? ;)

I can go to the local Gentlemans Clubs in Dallas and pat down same type of girls for a few dollar bills...........

I can go to the local Gentlemans Clubs in Dallas and pat down same type of girls for a few dollar bills...........

Spooky goes to the supermarket and pats down women in the produce aisle, that's where he met Jacque. I hear the chicks pay him.

I wouldn't mind having to give her a pat down. She has that trashy but sexy look......

Dude, she was 17. That is just disgusting for a grown man to want to "pat down" an underage child.

shutter...

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Pray, what is a "Gentlemans Clubs"? Doesn't sound like the sort we have in London...

In Texas Gentlemans Club.

1.) Topless females - Sell beer and liquor

2.) Totally Nude - BYOB - Not allowed to sell beer or liquor

We have a lot in Dallas due to D/FW airport being a very busy airport...

Timeline

In Texas Gentlemans Club.

1.) Topless females - Sell beer and liquor

2.) Totally Nude - BYOB - Not allowed to sell beer or liquor

We have a lot in Dallas due to D/FW airport being a very busy airport...

Hmmmm. I won't ask what you do with the bottles... Perish the thought.

One would have hoped that the "gentlemans"(sic) of Texas had had a better education...