977 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congrats!

Does that mean you did not call NVC asking for your case number last few weeks?

Now I am concerned about where about of packet 3. My fiancee she said letters sometimes gone missing because kids are playing outside the gate ( in Manila) and they could snatch letters and my fiancee went back to her parents place for few days this week, she may have just missed the letter. ( NOA2 date is 7/21 and Embassy receive date is 8/19).

Does the packet 3 require signature upon delivery?

BTW, you may want to get the interview as soon as possible. Yesterday I saw the earliest available date for September is 9/22.

Thank you. No we never called NVC we just waited for the letter. Where does your fiancee lives? Maybe she should tell her housemates that she's waiting for an important letter so they can keep a lookout for the postman or the courier. Don't worry i know sometimes we hear these stories and makes us paranoid but i think NVC checks if the letters they sent were actually sent to the petitioner and beneficiary. I hope we can get a schedule this September. Thanks again and God bless us all

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
That`s at least something to look forward! When are you visiting?

My american fiance is coming over and picking some luggage up so I won`t have to drag 5 bags with me when I move, he`s coming to Belgium September 1St!

yesssss???

✈️?? at the end of September

Thank you. No we never called NVC we just waited for the letter. Where does your fiancee lives? Maybe she should tell her housemates that she's waiting for an important letter so they can keep a lookout for the postman or the courier. Don't worry i know sometimes we hear these stories and makes us paranoid but i think NVC checks if the letters they sent were actually sent to the petitioner and beneficiary. I hope we can get a schedule this September. Thanks again and God bless us all

She lives in Sampaloc area in Manila with her grand mom and cousins.

What is in the packet 3? Is it the instructions as I found in the following URL link?

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/325288/packets/K1%20and%20K2%20Interview%20Preparation%20Instructions%20-%20English%20_updated%2004%20Feb%202014_.pdf

The main page of the link is as follows

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3224.html

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline

We have an interview date!! October 15th, which is probably better than what I originally wanted (mid-late September), things won't be as stressful this way. I'm so excited!

NOA1: 2015-06-05
NOA2: 2015-07-24
Packet 3: 2015-08-21

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline

I will keep you updated if I get any news ?????

Our status changed to RFE today, Aug 22!! I wonder what it is about?

J saw R for a couple times back in 2012 at neighborhood while visiting her sister but never met in person...
J found R online and became friends : 08/18/2014
Officially couples since : 08/24/2014
1st visit : 10/12/2014. R flies to IZMIR/TURKEY
2nd visit : 12/13/2014. J flies to UT/USA
3rd visit : 03/14/2015. J flies to UT/USA
4th visit : 05/24/2015. R flies to IZMIR/TURKEY
Engaged on : 05/29/2015
Marriage estimation : Feb 2016
Sent I-129 : 06/09/2015
Received at Texas Lockbox : 06/12/2015 - Priority Date 06/16/2015
E-notice NOA1 received on : 06/17/2015 - Sent to CSC
Hardcopy NOA1 received on : 06/23/2015
E-notice RFE received on : 08/22/2015
Hardcopy RFE received on : 08/28/2015
RFE response sent on : 09/03/2015
RFE response received by USCIS on : 09/08/2015
E-notice NOA2 received on : 09/11/2015
Hardcopy NOA2 received on : 09/17/2015
Received at NVC : 10/02/2015
Case number assigned : 10/02/2015
Left NVC in transit to Embassy/Ankara : 10/07/2015
Received at Embassy/Ankara : 10/12/2015
Package 3 received : 10/26/2015
Package 3 sent : 12/14/2015
Medical Appointment in Ankara : 12/22/2015
Package 4 received : 01/05/2016
Interview date : 01/11/2016
Visa status : APPROVED
Visa in hand : 01/18/2016 -- Issued on 01/15/2016
Date of travel to the USA : 01/31/2016
POE : JFK,New York
Marriage : 02/12/2016

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Armenia
Timeline

Our status changed to RFE today, Aug 22!! I wonder what it is about?

Don't feel sad. That's actually a good news that means once you send back whatever they want u'll get ur noa2 in like 2 weeks. I would love to get an rfe at this point. At least I'll know they have looked at our case. Good Luck!

Timeline

She lives in Sampaloc area in Manila with her grand mom and cousins.

What is in the packet 3? Is it the instructions as I found in the following URL link?

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/manila/325288/packets/K1%20and%20K2%20Interview%20Preparation%20Instructions%20-%20English%20_updated%2004%20Feb%202014_.pdf

The main page of the link is as follows

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3224.html

Actually i don't know what its supposed to look like but the letter we received didn't look like that. But it has the MNL case number and has instructions on the website to where we need to schedule for my interview. I checked the CEAC website and it says that our case is ready

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Don't feel sad. That's actually a good news that means once you send back whatever they want u'll get ur noa2 in like 2 weeks. I would love to get an rfe at this point. At least I'll know they have looked at our case. Good Luck!

I absolutely agree with you!! ???

Timeline

Actually i don't know what its supposed to look like but the letter we received didn't look like that. But it has the MNL case number and has instructions on the website to where we need to schedule for my interview. I checked the CEAC website and it says that our case is ready

Hi I'm from Philippines too but we never got the noa2 hard copy. We only got the approval via email. We were able to proceed to the next steps though and I already have my interview date but still no noa2 and packet 3. :-/

Timeline

Hi I'm from Philippines too but we never got the noa2 hard copy. We only got the approval via email. We were able to proceed to the next steps though and I already have my interview date but still no noa2 and packet 3. :-/

You're lucky, you're able to get an interview date this September. We were hoping the same but i think we're too late, so i hope we can schedule our interview early October. From what i know, NoA2 is needed only for the adjustment of status. I think during medical and interview is when they ask for the packet 3. Don't worry just pray and it will arrive by mail soon.

my fiance's interview is this coming aug 28..so nervous.i hope everything will be ok?..

That is light speed fast!!! The following website has detailed information regarding the medical exam and interview. Good luck!!

http://dennyeyberg.wix.com/filipino-am-visa

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We drove 2 hours to the jamaica kingston andrews medical hospital and arrived at 9am. He didnt leave until 5pm. He did xray vaccination & blood work. What i do find strange is that he didnt take a urine test? Just all blood work . Is this normal? Everything cost about $250 / the results will be ready the day before our interview.

July 19, 2013 We Met in Jamaica

June 01 2015 K1 Sent

June 02 2015 K1 Received

June 04 2015 NOA1 Hard Copy

July 07 2015 NOA2 Via Email/Text

July 11 2015 NOA2 Hard Copy

July 23 2015 Case/Invoice via Phone

July 30 2015 In Transit to Consular

July 30 2015 CASE IS READY

August 07 2015 Rcvd Email instruction

August 07 2015 Visa Paid $265

August 07 2015 Signed UP for DHL

August 21 2015 Medical Appointment

August 28 2015 Interview Date SET!

Sept 10 2015 Visa in Hand

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.