Saylin

NVC Filers - June 2015

1,017 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I'm on the same boat.....I'm on my 70th day of waiting. Just praying for good thing to heppen in sha Allah.

I don't understand why. If they have received my email and filed it why they haven't scanned it or review it and no one seems to give me a straight answer when I call

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I want to know if anyone here has sent their AOS/IV, civil documentation and didn't hear anything from NVC. I sent my package APRIL 30th and Received nothing from NVC. I called them 30 days after I emailed my package, I was told they have filed it on may 28th but didn't reviewed it!!!! what does that mean? I said why I didn't get a scan date, he said that he will flagged for a supervisor review. I called 6 days after and nothing is done. its been 47 days NO SCAN DATE, NO REVIEW, NO EMAIL?? Should I hire a lawyer :protest:

Unfortunately, hiring a lawyer is not going to speed up the process. Please call NVC often. Did you get a confirmation email from NVC saying that they received your package ?

Did you email your AOS/IV package or send it via Postal mail ? If you emailed, please check again if you are eligible to electronically submit documents.

Timeline

Unfortunately, hiring a lawyer is not going to speed up the process. Please call NVC often. Did you get a confirmation email from NVC saying that they received your package ?

Did you email your AOS/IV package or send it via Postal mail ? If you emailed, please check again if you are eligible to electronically submit documents.

I emailed my AOS/IV package because that's the only way I can send it to NVC according to them and no I didn't get a confirmation email from them, When I called them the first time, a woman answered and said unfortunately they do not always send a confirmation email or a letter. But she did tell me that they did receive and e mail from me may 10th and my case was filed may 28th but not reviewed. I asked her for a scan date and she just said I will have a supervisor review it and it will take up to 42 days I almost cried. I called again today and nothing is been done to my case, I asked to speak to a supervisor, was put on hold and then the same person came back and said the supervisor will have the other department scan your package?????

Timeline

I emailed my AOS/IV package because that's the only way I can send it to NVC according to them and no I didn't get a confirmation email from them, When I called them the first time, a woman answered and said unfortunately they do not always send a confirmation email or a letter. But she did tell me that they did receive and e mail from me may 10th and my case was filed may 28th but not reviewed. I asked her for a scan date and she just said I will have a supervisor review it and it will take up to 42 days I almost cried. I called again today and nothing is been done to my case, I asked to speak to a supervisor, was put on hold and then the same person came back and said the supervisor will have the other department scan your package?????

don't worry I'm ep as well your scan date is the date you emailed the documents, they won't ever send you an email confirmation it's not the normal for ep people, I never got one and my documents got reviewed, ep has always been slightly longer then snail mail so the same timelines do not apply to us sadly, 45 days is the normal for us 30 for snail mail . We always take a little longer, being ep sucks so I've felt your pain .

Timeline

don't worry I'm ep as well your scan date is the date you emailed the documents, they won't ever send you an email confirmation it's not the normal for ep people, I never got one and my documents got reviewed, ep has always been slightly longer then snail mail so the same timelines do not apply to us sadly, 45 days is the normal for us 30 for snail mail . We always take a little longer, being ep sucks so I've felt your pain .

I am worried because its been 47 days and they tell me that my package still not reviewed. Why was it filed but not reviewed :cry: . She told me it will take up to 42 days for a supervisor to review it. WHY??WHY?? When did you send your package and did you receive anything from me??

Timeline

I am worried because its been 47 days and they tell me that my package still not reviewed. Why was it filed but not reviewed :cry: . She told me it will take up to 42 days for a supervisor to review it. WHY??WHY?? When did you send your package and did you receive anything from me??

it was taking about 75 days right before I got to the nvc in April, I know a guy that's ep still waiting he sent his April 21st I watch his on the other thread the scan date one or whatever . I sent my first one April 2nd got reviewed the 5th of May they send me a checklist that was wrong but I replied to it anyways on the 7th of May and the reviewed it on the 5th of June, ep is a mess I will tell you that now it has caused me too many problems and they never sent me a email saying they received my documents . Always ask for a supervisor everyone knows me on here I call every day to annoy them and it tends to work sometimes in my favor .

Timeline

it was taking about 75 days right before I got to the nvc in April, I know a guy that's ep still waiting he sent his April 21st I watch his on the other thread the scan date one or whatever . I sent my first one April 2nd got reviewed the 5th of May they send me a checklist that was wrong but I replied to it anyways on the 7th of May and the reviewed it on the 5th of June, ep is a mess I will tell you that now it has caused me too many problems and they never sent me a email saying they received my documents . Always ask for a supervisor everyone knows me on here I call every day to annoy them and it tends to work sometimes in my favor .

So it took them 75 days after you sent your AOS/IV package to send you anything??? You telling me I have to wait another month for this :cry: I am planning on traveling to see my husband, but I want to get the NVC to tell me that my case is complete before I go so I be on the safe side if they need me to send anything I don't have to cancel my trip and come back

Timeline

So it took them 75 days after you sent your AOS/IV package to send you anything??? You telling me I have to wait another month for this :cry: I am planning on traveling to see my husband, but I want to get the NVC to tell me that my case is complete before I go so I be on the safe side if they need me to send anything I don't have to cancel my trip and come back

no it WAS, then it is now 45 ish or so . No matter what ep is slow mine went fast reviewed 33 days each time but I call so much they get tired of me I think .

Timeline

Anyone who paid the fee online and got access to 260, is your DS-260 reviewed??

I see lot of people are waiting for the DS-260 to be reviewed. When they say the whole site is down and then it also applicable for DS-260. I see many of you got a response as their DS-260 is under supervisor review.. is it just to take few more days for them to fix their problem?

I was thinking, why don't we create a petition to Obama, for this issue?? I hv seen somewhere over the internet that there is a way we all can sign and send. Suggestions pls. Will they take it high priority if we submit as such?

18-Apr-2014-----------------Marriage
USCIS
18-Aug-2014-----------------I130 Sent
19-Aug-2014-----------------I130 NOA1
21-Jan-2015-----------------I130 NOA2 (Five months and two days)
NVC
04-Feb-2015-----------------NVC Received Our Case
04-Feb-2015-----------------Husband naturalized and IR1 upgrade request sent to NVC
21-May-2015-----------------Case Upgraded to IR1
05-Aug-2015-----------------Received Case Complete confirmation email
10-Sep-2015------------------Interview Scheduled
16-Sep-2015------------------Interview email Received
Mumbai Embassy
18-Sep-2015------------------Medical (Chennai Apollo)
23-Sep-2015------------------Finger Printing (Chennai)
05-Oct-2015-------------------Interview - APPROVED
07-Oct-2015-------------------Passport Picked Up in CHENNAI
Check my profile for the detail timeline.

Anyone here can pay IV online????...I have my invoice for IV but I am doubt to pay by mail.

I called this morning and the rep told me to wait at least 3 days to update the IV fee on the system, so my husband can pay it online and I can access ds260 right after paid the IV.

March 18, 2015 = Sent I-130

March 26, 2015 = NOA1 ( Nebraska Service Center)

March 23, 2015 = Priority Date

April 20, 2015 = NOA2

April 28, 2015 = Case was sent to NVC

May 18, 2015 = Received case number and Invoice ID by phone

May 29, 2015 = Filled DS-261

June 1, 2015 = Received Welcome Letter from NVC

June 2, 2015 = AOS "PAID"

June 5, 2015 = Sent AOS/IV packet

June 10, 2015 = SCAN DATE :whistle: :bonk:

June 12, 2015 = DS 261 Completed

June 16, 2015 = Received IV invoice

June 29, 2015 = Mailed IV payment

July 7, 2015 = PAID IV on CEAC and filed out DS 260

July 10, 2015 = checklist email

"I love my Alabama Boy"

Timeline

Anyone here can pay IV online????...I have my invoice for IV but I am doubt to pay by mail.

I called this morning and the rep told me to wait at least 3 days to update the IV fee on the system, so my husband can pay it online and I can access ds260 right after paid the IV.

Does this means, soon their system will be back.... Fingers crossed. Wish it to happen as they said to you :)

18-Apr-2014-----------------Marriage
USCIS
18-Aug-2014-----------------I130 Sent
19-Aug-2014-----------------I130 NOA1
21-Jan-2015-----------------I130 NOA2 (Five months and two days)
NVC
04-Feb-2015-----------------NVC Received Our Case
04-Feb-2015-----------------Husband naturalized and IR1 upgrade request sent to NVC
21-May-2015-----------------Case Upgraded to IR1
05-Aug-2015-----------------Received Case Complete confirmation email
10-Sep-2015------------------Interview Scheduled
16-Sep-2015------------------Interview email Received
Mumbai Embassy
18-Sep-2015------------------Medical (Chennai Apollo)
23-Sep-2015------------------Finger Printing (Chennai)
05-Oct-2015-------------------Interview - APPROVED
07-Oct-2015-------------------Passport Picked Up in CHENNAI
Check my profile for the detail timeline.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I want to know if anyone here has sent their AOS/IV, civil documentation and didn't hear anything from NVC. I sent my package APRIL 30th and Received nothing from NVC. I called them 30 days after I emailed my package, I was told they have filed it on may 28th but didn't reviewed it!!!! what does that mean? I said why I didn't get a scan date, he said that he will flagged for a supervisor review. I called 6 days after and nothing is done. its been 47 days NO SCAN DATE, NO REVIEW, NO EMAIL?? Should I hire a lawyer :protest:

Mine was not ep... but its been 3wks now and no email from nvc,neither they confirmed (on phone) that they have my documents ..... I feel my docs are lost and so did I :(

JULY-08-2014 PRIORITY DATE

OCT-19-2015 INTERVIEW

RESULT ADMINISTRATIVE PROCESSING

MUCH AWAITED UPDATES :

OCT-19-2015

OCT-20-2015

OCT-27-2015

NOV-17-2015 (most likely it was due to my email inquiry)

JAN-08-2016 (due to my email inquiry)

FEB-09-2016 (first real update)

MAR-08-2016

MAR-09-2016

MAR-10-2016 ISSUED

Anyone has experienced about supervisor review? Is it necessary for all applicant or only for few ? Dose it take up to 42 days once they tell you its under supervisor review? My case is looks like this. I'm only a week behind of 42 days.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Uruguay
Timeline

HI EVERYONE! MY SCAN DATE FOR A CHECKLIST MAY 13, IM STILL WAITING TO GET CC.. IT IS NORMAL I HAVE 35 DAYS TODAY AND THEY ONLY HAVE TO REVIEW MY I864 ??? ANY ONE WAITING WITH THE SAME SD?????

Just a quick update.

my husband called nvc yesterday, the special phone number they give for the technical issues. We patiently waited for over 10 days, still can't access ds260. The rep put our names on a spread sheet, to case specifically solve our problem. He said to check this Friday to see if anything is resolved, if not call again.

Edited by suzannepecak

We met in 2002, dated and were torn apart in 2003and we reconnected end of 2013

I married the love of my life (L) : March 21, 2014

We sent in our I-130 package to USCIS: August 8, 2014

USCIS received I-130: August 11, 2014

USCIS approves our case: February 10, 2015

USCIS sends case to NVC: February 18, 2015

NVC welcome letter + email received: March 10, 2015 - date on letter March 3, 2015

NVC assigned case number: March 1, 2015

DS-261 filed: March 10, 2015

AOS fee payed online: March 10, 2015

NVC confirmation letter for choice of agent being registered: May 5, 2015 - received this letter thru email on May 7, 2014 and again via letter/email May 8, 2015

IV bill received: May 7 and May 8, 2015 (together with letter ds261 review confirmation)

Send in AOS an IV package: May 6, 2015

Payed IV bill thru money order: May 8, 2015

Email from NVC with letter of acceptance of AOS and IV package: May 15, 2015 (processing time: at least 60 days)

Scan date: May 12, 2015

NVC cashed money order IV bill fee: May 15, 2015

Received confirmation letter thru email that IV fee is received: May19, 2015 - date in letter May 15, 2015

Received checklist: June 22,2015 - date on checklist June 19,2015

New scan date checklist: June 24, 2015 (processing time: 30 days)

Filed DS260: July 7, 2015

Case Complete: July 21, 2015!!!!!!

Receives confirmation of case complete on August 1, 2015

Received interview letter on August 11, 2015

Medical: September 9, 2015

Interview date: September 24, 2015

event.png

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.