990 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

my case status just changed from at NVC to ready, what does that mean? LOL

I did not even receive the P4 email. We got the interview scheduled for July 23rd, we got the apt via phone on Jun 3rd.

i guess it means that the embassy got ur documents from nvc ?! :)

Timeline

Today it was my interview at Islamabad embassy pakistan... and Alhamudulilah it was approved...by the grace of God it was super ez..just last in 2 min....a nice american lady asked my wife abt his date of arrival in pakistan and asked did i ever travel abroad...where and for what and i answered...den she smiled and said ur interview is approved u will get ur passport in 2 weeks.....i m very happy didn't expecting it so ez... and it is all due to God....Best of luck all of u...!

• Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan
  • Marriage: 03-01-2014

I-130 Sent : 04-21-2014 I-130 Received at USCIS : 04-23-2014 I-130 NOA1 (Hardcopy) : 04-27-2014 (Waiting Period Started) :clock: I-130 NOA2 (Hardcopy) : 09-12-2014 :wow: Case sent to NVC by USCIS : 09-23-2014 NVC Case Received : 10-07-2014 Case Number Received : 10-27-2014 :idea: Completed DS-261,Paid AOS Fee : 11-05-2014 AOS Fee Showing Paid : 11-08-2014 IV Fee Generated and Paid : 11-11-2014 IV Fee showing Paid : 11-14-2014 Completed DS-260 : 11-15-2014 (Searching for Joint Sponsor) :clock: AOS & IV Package sent : 01-20-2015 NVC Received AOS and IV Packages : 01-22-2015 (60 Days waiting period starts) Case sent for supervisor review : 04-03-2015 (Due to no response till 70 days) Case Completed at NVC: 04-09-2015 :dancing: (After only 7 days in supervisor review) Interview Scheduled: 04-28-2015 (Confirmed by Phone call to NVC) (P4) Interview Letter : 04-29-2015 Status showed "In Transit" : 05-13-2015 Status showed "Ready" : 05-14-2015 Medical : 05-20-2015 (Alhamdulilah Went well) Interview: 06-09-2015 (Alhamdulilah Approved) worldwide Technical problem in visa printing : 06-09-2015 Visa Issued : 07-01-2015 :energy:(Alhamdulilah) Visa in Hand : 07-04-2015 (Islamabad Amex)(Alhamdulilah) POE at Chicago : 07-23-2015

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Whats wrong with NVC ? Do not sending Interview - P4 - letter via email even after a week of scheduling ?!!!!

Is it that NVC started sending regular mail ?

Havent you figured it out that they are incompetent idiots?

Timeline

Havent you figured it out that they are incompetent idiots?

They are not...They work really hard and as fast as possible without any federal money to support..If they were as you say...then millions would not have been immigrate to the US till now...You need them..they dont need you..!!!

Timeline

I sort of agree, they do their best with the constraints they have. its not their fault the system is so tedious. as humans they are really nice, i can't imagine myself dealing with irate customers all day long especially in matter as crucial as matter or life or death. nice callout ShivaniVivek

Timeline

They are not...They work really hard and as fast as possible without any federal money to support..If they were as you say...then millions would not have been immigrate to the US till now...You need them..they dont need you..!!!

Sorry I don't feel that way. I have seen so many situations where they proved to be completely and utterly unprofessional. Whether be be the rude operator who doesnt want to talk to you and just wants to hang up on you the second they come on. Over a month to pay a fee. Taking 3 weeks to send out a checklist email after you have been notified on phone. Supervisor reviews for simple matters that take 2 months additional to original processing time.

No, I have never seen an organization this incompetent as the NVC, and there is nothing to hold them accountable. This is how I feel, and I dont think I will change my opinion on it. They maybe understaffed and overworked, but we should not have to suffer for it. Fix it!

Edited by just87

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.