Optimistical

NVC forms portal - unable to sign in to fill out DS 260/261 for over 1 week

223 posts in this topic

Yes...we re still stuck on the same ,my hubby paid the iv fee the second week of may....and it is still showing PAY NOW And now it gives u the option to pay which in our case must show PAID already,i called yesterday and i was told to give it 2 more weeks...... but axcording to the last update which was yesterday they stated it will be fixed by tgis week ...i really dont believe them....we only need our status of payment shows PAID and we will be able to fill our ds 260....Goor lucky to everyone.GOd bless u

:dancing::dancing:

Filed: Timeline

Yes...we re still stuck on the same ,my hubby paid the iv fee the second week of may....and it is still showing PAY NOW And now it gives u the option to pay which in our case must show PAID already,i called yesterday and i was told to give it 2 more weeks...... but axcording to the last update which was yesterday they stated it will be fixed by tgis week ...i really dont believe them....we only need our status of payment shows PAID and we will be able to fill our ds 260....Goor lucky to everyone.GOd bless u

"Fix by this week" is probably for the actual visa issuing at those posts, which seems have higher priority than DS-260 processing. I'm keeping my fingers crossed...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

same here Quote

Here is My TimeLine for my VisaJourney :

Note : This is a US.Citizen applying for relatives category

• Service Center : Vermont Service Center
  • Consulate : Morocco
  • Marriage (if applicable):
  • I-130 Sent : 2014-11-16
  • I-130 NOA1 : 2014-11-23
  • I-130 RFE : 2015-03-26
  • I-130 RFE Sent : 2015-03-30
  • I-130 Approved : 2015-04-16
  • NVC Received : 2015-05-04
  • Assigned Case Number : 2015-05-14
  • Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2015-05-19
  • Pay AOS Bill : 2015-05-29
  • Send AOS Package : 2015-05-27
  • Receive I-864 Package : 2015-05-14
  • Submit DS-261 : 2015-05-28 ( The website was down for almost 3 weeks , no one was able to log in )
  • Send IV Package : 2015-05-27
  • Checklist: 26 June 2015 [ Non-submission of DS 260] i was not able to submit it due to the website issue ]
  • Submit DS-260 05 July 2015
  • Case Completed 05 August 2015
  • Interview scheduled on 9/11/2015
  • Interview shceduled for 10/14/2015
  • Interview Status : Approved

Stuck at Pay Now here too for both invoices even though both have been paid by mail and NVC confirmed receipt via email (17 June IV and 3 June AOS).

The DS-261 became available online in early June I think for me. I completed it and it didn't show as complete and on the phone NVC asked me for the information to fill in. I've probably received 3 emails saying we've received your choice of agent information.

No luck whatsoever on DS-260... it just is stuck at Pay Now and then clicking through that shows Not Invoiced.

:( :(

Meanwhile at least we sent in the AOS / IV package.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Some said they mailed the check for IV fee, but then paid online again just trying to get over with the gridlock. I wonder if any of them reach to the DS-260 for submission?

that's my case and I submitted the ds-260 a few days ago

Submit DS-261 : 2015-03-22

Pay AOS Bill : 2015-03-25

Receive IV Bill : 2015-04-30

Pay IV Bill : 2015-05-14

Send IV & AOS Package : 2015-05-11

Completed DS260 : 2015-06-23

Checklist : 2015-06-30

New Scan date : 2015-07-06

Put on supervisor review : 2015-08-05

CC : 2015-10-14

Interview date : 2015-12-08

well this is the end of the week...please finger crossed everybodyyy....for some reason i have te feeling it will be fixed by next week....if no well i thin i just let it in god heandssss :clock:

that's my case and I submitted the ds-260 a few days ago

Hi how u doing?really u paid the iv fee twice just for the system let u fill the ds 260 wow unbelieveble and u u say it worked?

Whattttt s wronnggggggggg they have the worst people working on it.....why it has to take so long to switch to PAID godddd.......this is driving me crazy

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: France
Timeline

Hi how u doing?really u paid the iv fee twice just for the system let u fill the ds 260 wow unbelieveble and u u say it worked?

Yes we are several people to have done that because apparently they can reimburse the fee if paid twice

I waited to pay the iv fee online since the end of April

claclaa, have you called NVC to confirm they have received and are working on your DS-260? With such an ill-functioning system, it's better to double and triple confirm with them.

no I'm too busy during the week but I'm gonna ask my husband to call them

:/

Submit DS-261 : 2015-03-22

Pay AOS Bill : 2015-03-25

Receive IV Bill : 2015-04-30

Pay IV Bill : 2015-05-14

Send IV & AOS Package : 2015-05-11

Completed DS260 : 2015-06-23

Checklist : 2015-06-30

New Scan date : 2015-07-06

Put on supervisor review : 2015-08-05

CC : 2015-10-14

Interview date : 2015-12-08

Filed: Timeline

Yes we are several people to have done that because apparently they can reimburse the fee if paid twice

I waited to pay the iv fee online since the end of April

no I'm too busy during the week but I'm gonna ask my husband to call them

:/

Please let us know how NVC says. If it works, think I will also pay online in duplicate, just to get the DS-260 going. So sick of waiting here. :angry::angry::angry:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.