Dennis8

Case Number and IIN combination you entered does not match our records

360 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Jerry and Joy. Were you able to get in yet? Just tried again right now. Still the same on mine. :(

My wife and I just tried Debi... We're the same as you... No change....

Just curious though... We've called the NVC so many times that we hear that stupid song night and day... Hahaha

My wife and I just tried Debi... We're the same as you... No change....

Just curious though... We've called the NVC so many times that we hear that stupid song night and day... Hahaha

Thanks for your update. My husband called too yesterday spent almost all day trying to get in and when he did he was just told that they are very busy right now and then just hanged up. Frustrating to the maxxxxx!!!

Unfortunately i still cant log in, guess we will have to wait til tuesday to start calling again, i really hope they bring it back up or atleast give us an alternate way

Timeline

I wonder if we should wait for it to come back up or go ahead and pay the fees by mail and send the aos and iv packets?

Don't you have to wait for the DS-160 to show up? My wife and I have thought about doing the same thing... But decided to wait... About the time we mail it off the website will be fixed.. That our luck! lol

Don't you have to wait for the DS-160 to show up? My wife and I have thought about doing the same thing... But decided to wait... About the time we mail it off the website will be fixed.. That our luck! lol

There is no DS-160 for IR1/CR1 cases. You use the DS-260. Perhaps you mean the DS-261 but you can at least pay the AOS via mail before then.

Just a thought for everyone. Has anyone asked the NVC if you can mail in an old DS-3032 or email them a choice of agent like we used to do?

http://www.state.gov/documents/organization/80023.pdf

http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_CHOICE_OF_AGENT_EMAIL_FORMAT

Because of this issue with the DOS website it may be something to ask them and/or the DOS.

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

Timeline

There is no DS-160 for IR1/CR1 cases. You use the DS-260. Perhaps you mean the DS-261 but you can at least pay the AOS via mail before then.

Just a thought for everyone. Has anyone asked the NVC if you can mail in an old DS-3032 or email them a choice of agent like we used to do?

Because of this issue with the DOS website it may be something to ask them and/or the DOS.

You are correct... I meant DS-260... Fat finger syndrome.... I had asked if there was a way to do the choice of agent.. I was told that I could do it later... And that I could send in the paperwork and fees.. I was told that the payment could post as short as 2 weeks or as long as 1 month... I just do not want to confuse my paperwork and get a delay

If you have your case number etc.. you can send in the paperwork and the fees, especially if you received a bar coded document cover sheet.

ANYONE can ask if they can simply mail or email the Choice of agent anyhow. I used the horizontal bar to show I'm talking to VJ as a whole not just the person I quoted. :)

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

I wonder if we should wait for it to come back up or go ahead and pay the fees by mail and send the aos and iv packets?

As for me and my husband, we decided to wait or at least give it another week or two. As we're afraid to lose the cover sheet and the AOS invoice in the mail. We thought that if their not focusing right now with the incomings, we thought there's a higher chance that our paper could get misplaced. Anyway, that's just our thoughts. So, we'll see. In the meantime im using the idle time to make sure all the checklist are complete and well supported. But next week perhaps we will try and call again and see what's up. Hopefully they have more positive things to say.

Exactly my thoughts as well. I figured to be safe than sorry later on, i plan on giving it another week then see what happens. Thanks aĺl!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

What difference would it make to use alternative forms of payment or choice of agent? When you still to wait for DS-260, which is huge form. You have to pretty much enter your address and employment history for last 10 years, and several other security questions?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.