Saylin

NVC Filers - May 2015

701 posts in this topic

They put my case under supervisor review yesterday so I don't know thats a bad or good thing. They put it under supervisor review like to make sure my case is review before My 30 days pass. They first said they review then that they didnt but they looked like reviewed so the guy decided to put me under supervisor review. Hope to get my CC this week so I will stop calling NVC cuz it is frustrating just trying to get thru the call with them and being in hour four more than 40 minutes all the time. ?? I know me and I know I won't stop calling until they tell me I got CC.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline

We have a similar scan date Rachel23.. We called last Thursday and we were told that our cases are PENDING and we should hear from them in five days..! My question is; what does pending mean? We should be hitting 30days wait this week!

Mother & Daughter
Mom's CC: May 19 2015
Kid's CC: July 10th 2015(after checklist)
Interview Scheduled: August 27th 2015
Medical Date: Sept 11th 2015(Passed!!!)
Registered our appointment online: Sept 16th 2015
Interview Date: Sept 29th 2015 Approved!!
Visa in Hand: October 1st 2015
POE: 11th October 2015 - Philadelphia

We have a similar scan date Rachel23.. We called last Thursday and we were told that our cases are PENDING and we should hear from them in five days..! My question is; what does pending mean? We should be hitting 30days wait this week!

They said same thing to me. That my case was pending it means not reviewed yet Lol. Let's hope Wednesday we got the great News.

Timeline

They said same thing to me. That my case was pending it means not reviewed yet Lol. Let's hope Wednesday we got the great News.

Okay, three more days it is! We can wait, been waiting :clock: .... Have been refreshing CEAC hoping for a CC since last two weeks. All the best to us and everyone in the waiting game

Mother & Daughter

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

I am so angry and frustrated. Waiting 11 days now to pay AOS and IV fee but cannot because there is some trouble with the system. However people that obtained their case numbers after us have paid and are ready to schedule their interview. #######?! I am boiling with rage at this point. :ranting: I got my case number the day after the trouble started. Case numbers created this week are working. It makes no sense how long it is taking to fix this, even worse there is no work around or other options for us. Sure we could mail the payment, but we cannot complete the DS-260. Ugh! x 1000!

2014-05-12 I-129F Mailed
2014-05-21 NOA1:
2014-05-29 (ARN) Alien Registration Number
2014-08-11 Transfer (TSC to CSC)
2014-09-23 RFE:
2014-11-04 Denial of I-129f :cry:
2014-11-25 Married in Zhengzhou, Henan, China! (L):luv:
2015-01-08 I-130 Mailed (FedEx)
2015-01-12 I-130 Received by Chicago lockbox
2015-01-15 I-130 Check cleared bank
2015-01-13 I-130 NOA1 (Nebraska)
2015-04-17 I-130 NOA2 :dancing:
2015-04-20 Sent to NVC
2015-04-23 Received by NVC

y1OKm6.png

HLSmp8.png

iD6xm6.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

I am so angry and frustrated. Waiting 11 days now to pay AOS and IV fee but cannot because there is some trouble with the system. However people that obtained their case numbers after us have paid and are ready to schedule their interview. #######?! I am boiling with rage at this point. :ranting: I got my case number the day after the trouble started. Case numbers created this week are working. It makes no sense how long it is taking to fix this, even worse there is no work around or other options for us. Sure we could mail the payment, but we cannot complete the DS-260. Ugh! x 1000!

I've waited almost 2 months to pay the iv fee and I am not allowed to even mail the fee in so don't get too mad yet lol .

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

if im not mistaken your NOA 1 was 01/13/2015....mine was 04/03/2014 and i dont have a CC yet, so yeah....you shouldnt be THAT angry and frustrated after couple days at NVC ;)(F)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

I'll give you a pass because you couldn't know my situation. My case is expedited because I have a scheduled heart surgery that is literally life or death for. After only being married a short time and joining the cue for the long wait to CR-1 I was diagnosed with a rare condition. We were prepared to wait the 12-15 months like everyone else but life threw us a curve ball and now our time is limited. After having both my senator and congressman expedite the case I am at a dead stand still as my government fails and lets me down yet again. I have very limited time and patience when my life is on the line and my wife is trapped behind an imaginary line and so many layers of bureaucracy. Every time I call they say "try again in a couple of days". The feeling is so hopeless, depressing and at times so frustrating and aggravating. If I was perfectly healthy I would patiently wait my turn, but I can't and I don't want to go under the knife without my wife at my side.

2014-05-12 I-129F Mailed
2014-05-21 NOA1:
2014-05-29 (ARN) Alien Registration Number
2014-08-11 Transfer (TSC to CSC)
2014-09-23 RFE:
2014-11-04 Denial of I-129f :cry:
2014-11-25 Married in Zhengzhou, Henan, China! (L):luv:
2015-01-08 I-130 Mailed (FedEx)
2015-01-12 I-130 Received by Chicago lockbox
2015-01-15 I-130 Check cleared bank
2015-01-13 I-130 NOA1 (Nebraska)
2015-04-17 I-130 NOA2 :dancing:
2015-04-20 Sent to NVC
2015-04-23 Received by NVC

y1OKm6.png

HLSmp8.png

iD6xm6.png

Timeline

I'll give you a pass because you couldn't know my situation. My case is expedited because I have a scheduled heart surgery that is literally life or death for. After only being married a short time and joining the cue for the long wait to CR-1 I was diagnosed with a rare condition. We were prepared to wait the 12-15 months like everyone else but life threw us a curve ball and now our time is limited. After having both my senator and congressman expedite the case I am at a dead stand still as my government fails and lets me down yet again. I have very limited time and patience when my life is on the line and my wife is trapped behind an imaginary line and so many layers of bureaucracy. Every time I call they say "try again in a couple of days". The feeling is so hopeless, depressing and at times so frustrating and aggravating. If I was perfectly healthy I would patiently wait my turn, but I can't and I don't want to go under the knife without my wife at my side.

i apologize if u took my post in a bad way, sorry about ur situation-but that must be one more reason to not to get angry or frustrated too much,its gonna make u even more sick

there is no "my turn-ur turn" there is no line at uscis or nvc, i think they pick randomly, i wouldnt be upset if u get ur CC before me, what i meant wwith my post was- if u r getting upset like that after 11 days u r gonna have a hard time, try to keep calm, i know its hard but we all just try to be patient

(F)

Hey all,

Well our 30 days will be on Friday 22nd, so hopefully this week!

When we have called we normally are on hold 1 hour absolute minimum!!!

Is there a spreadsheet with time frames from CC until visa interview date being scheduled???

Its great to know other people are going through the exact same process.... Hope you all are doing well

Yes, there is. Check the first post for a link to the interview thread in which Dwheels has a spreadsheet for that stage of the process ;)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

We have finally sent in our AOS/IV documents, which is waiting to be delivered today according usps tracking. Hoping everything is in order and no checklist.

I am the beneficiary

11/15/2011 - Married

USCIS Journey
06/20/14 - Mailed I-130 package to Pheonix via usps
06/23/14 - Delivered (usps tracking)
06/26/14 - email NOA1 received (case transferred to Nebraska Service Center)
07/03/14 - received hard copy NOA1
01/02/15 - NOA2 (text and email notice) - approved in 6months 1week
01/10/15 - Received hard copy NOA2
01/12/15 - Case shipped to NVC

NVC Journey
01/16/15 - NVC received case
02/18/15 - Case number & IIN assigned
02/20/15 - Submit DS-261
02/25/15 - Paid AOS bill
03/27/15 - Paid IV bill
04/07/15 - Complete and submit DS-260
05/14/15 - Mailed AOS and IV package
05/18/15 - AOS and IV package delivered
05/21/15 - Scan Date!!!!
06/24/15 - Case Complete email received
08/27/15 - Interview Letter received via email (letter dated 08/26/2015)

Consulate
09/01/15 - Medical Completed
09/16/2015 - Interview (APPROVED) :dancing::dancing::dancing:
09/18/2015 - ISSUED (CEAC status) :dancing: :joy: :dancing:
09/23/2015 - Visa in hand :dancing: :joy: :dancing:
12/05/2015 - POE (NY-JFK)!!!!!!

12/28/2015 - GC in hand

12/30/2015 - SSC in hand

Timeline

called nvc (was just curious lol ) on hold for only 20 minutes, our case hasn't been reviewed yet (as expected), got the normal speech...atleast 30 days etc.

on day 22 now, calling nxt week again :)

Hey Called NVC was in hold like fpr 3 minutes, no case complete yet, they said my documents were reviewed but ds-260 haven't been review yet and it takes 30 days, I submitted mine on April 29 so until next Friday 29 it is not going to be reviewed or even later and. My Scan date is 4/20/15. SO I am in my day 28/30.

Timeline

Hey Called NVC was in hold like fpr 3 minutes, no case complete yet, they said my documents were reviewed but ds-260 haven't been review yet and it takes 30 days, I submitted mine on April 29 so until next Friday 29 it is not going to be reviewed or even later and. My Scan date is 4/20/15. SO I am in my day 28/30.

Oh no! An extra day feels like one month, but it will be reviewed asap.. those reps say anything just to get a caller off the phone..smh! Mine is a checklist and the ds-260 was already reviewed.

Mother & Daughter

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.