KASH2011

I-751 May 2015 Filers (merged threads)

1,155 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Congrats!! A question regarding your conversation with the Tier 2 officer, did she say anything beyond wait another month, such as your case was assigned to an agent? or she just tried to dismiss your call?

Nope. She was rude, absolutely unhelpful and really hard to understand). I tried to ask her questions like where exactly is my case? Was anyone assign to my case? How could I know that it wasn't lost? She kept repeating herself that I have to wait one more month. So yeah, she wanted only to get rid of me.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

I got my approval letter yesterday from VSC! Date of Approval 3/14/2016. Please update my profile. Thanks!

Congrats!

First of all, I wanted to say THANK YOU to everyone who is sharing information on that absolutely awesome forum. Guys, you ROCK. I never posted anything here. Was just silently following your journeys. But I received my approval on Saturday so I decided to give you my five cents.

ROC filing date 5/13/2015

ROC NOA 5/15/2015

Bio 6/9/2015 (I believe so)

Nothing after it... Tons of calls, talks to tier2, one info pass to learn what is going on on 3/9/2016 (totally worthless)

Yesterday (3/19/2016) received two letters (I applied for my and my 6 years old daughter) in the mail - APPROVED!

Approval letters are dated 3/15/2016

The funny thing is I called them last time on the 3/15/2016 and talked to tier2 and she told me to wait another month before they will even start to look at my case.

No updates online. Waiting for our green cards in mail now).

Good luck to everyone! Finally Vermont decided to do their job. For a change, I guess.

Congrats!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Turkey
Timeline

Nope. She was rude, absolutely unhelpful and really hard to understand). I tried to ask her questions like where exactly is my case? Was anyone assign to my case? How could I know that it wasn't lost? She kept repeating herself that I have to wait one more month. So yeah, she wanted only to get rid of me.

I guess that's goverment employment at its best. It must be awfully difficult to check the status of cases on a computer.

I am glad you are done with them for a while and wishing the same would happen for the rest of us very soon.

Filed: Timeline

I guess that's goverment employment at its best. It must be awfully difficult to check the status of cases on a computer.

I am glad you are done with them for a while and wishing the same would happen for the rest of us very soon.

Thank you! I hope Vermont will start working much faster and everyone will get approved. It's just not fair they are forcing us to wait for such a long time.

Timeline

Let's see if the N400 application would force adjudication of ROC myth is true. Mailed my naturalization package today. No reason to delay that any further especially it would probably take two more months for May cases to fall beyond normal processing times. At least that will get going meantime.

Btw, Mondays were our lucky day of the week but nothing was posted yesterday, any news?

I got an email and text this morning that my green card was ordered yesterday March 21st and will be mailed out shortly. I'll let you all know when it comes in the mail. USCIS messed up last time and mailed out my conditional green card to my old address even though I called them to change my address on the ELIS portal. At least the notices for my ROC petition went to the right address.

Received the Approval letter on the 15th and today we just received a text saying we would be receiving the green card within 60 days!!!

Timeline

Received the Approval letter on the 15th and today we just received a text saying we would be receiving the green card within 60 days!!!

Congrats!! I saw you updated the timeline table but couldn't see your nickname to update. Could you update the table yourself?

It said new card in production when I checked today. Does that mean I got approved? Also when can I expect my card?

Yes it is. Congratulations!! Probably within a week you will have the card in your hand. Also update us on your approval date once you receive the letter to update the table.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Oh my! Finally online updates on my cases. They ordered my daughter's and my cards today!

Congrats to everyone who received their approvals! I'm so happy for you, guys! And wishing luck to everyone who is still waiting.

Congrats!

Married December 2011

04/03/13 - Mailed I130/I485/I131/I76504/08/13 - Package delivered to Chicago Lockbox

04/16/13 - NOA(x4) Text/Email received with MSC number, routed to NBC

04/18/13 - Able to check status on USCIS site

04/18/13 - Received biometrics notice for 5/8/13 apt

04/23/13 - Biometrics completed by walk-in

05/14/13 - I-485 Case Status updated to Testing & Interview

05/20/13 - Text message (as of 5/19/13 I-485 interview date set for 6/20/13)06/10/13 - Status update - AP approved EAD in card production

06/14/13 - Status update - EAD/AP card mailed out (Tracker: USPS estimated delivery date 6/17/13)

06/17/13 - EAD/AP Combo Card arrival!!!!!! (I am cute looking in my picluv.gif)06/20/13 - I-485 Interviewgoofy.gif

06/20/13 - Pronto Approval!!!! "As of today you are a Legal Permanent Resident of the USA"

06/20/13 - Status updated 3 times (1-485 card approval/production, 1-130 approval NOA mailed out & 1-NOA of LPR registration status)

06/25/13 - GC in card production

06/26/13 - Status update - GC mailed out (Tracker: USPS estimated delivery date 6/29/13 )

07/01/13 - HAPPY BIRTHDAY and 4th of JULY to me (GC received - Praise be to God for another miracle and blessing!!!) cray5ol.gifcray5ol.gifTears of Joy!!

REMOVAL OF CONDITION (ROC)

03/02/15 - USCIS Removal of Condition reminder letter received

03/30/15 - I-751 package submitted

03/31/15 - I-751 package delivered to USCIS

04/01/15 - NOA date

04/03/15 - I-751 check cashed by USCIS

04/28/15 - Biometrics appointment

01/26/16 - Email notification - I-751 Approved and card in production

01/28/16 - Card mailed out

01/30/16 - Thank God!! received card in the mail (NEXT STEP - CITIZENSHIP)

CITIZENSHIP

03/22/16 - N-400 package submitted​

03/23/16 - N-400 package delivered to USCIS

03/30/16 - Check cashed by USCIS

03/30/16 - NOA

04/13/16 - Biometrics appointment

07/15/16 - Interview Date

07/27/16 - Oath

1211 days!!!!!! PRAISE GOD...I AM A CITIZEN!!!

Hi All, I'm gettng nervous waiting for my wife's greencard.

For those who are not approved yet. Am I getting the right status (I put in our case # on our biometrics appointment letter).

On June 1, 2015, we received your Form CRI-89, Petition to Remove Conditions of Permanent Resident Status Received, Receipt Number EAC1517551478, and sent you the receipt notice that describes how we will process your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your receipt notice by July 1, 2015, please call Customer Service at 1-800-375-5283. If you move, go towww.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Is this what you guys have?

Timeline

Hi All, I'm gettng nervous waiting for my wife's greencard.

For those who are not approved yet. Am I getting the right status (I put in our case # on our biometrics appointment letter).

On June 1, 2015, we received your Form CRI-89, Petition to ...

Is this what you guys have?

Hi, first do not ever share your tracking number publicly. Keep if as EACxxxx

But yes, that is what the status is for all the pending petitions with the exception the reception date and tracking numbers are different. That will not change until you are approved, even if you receive RFE that will still be the status.

We have some approvals with reception dates similar to yours but there are also people who filed in April that are still pending. So don't be surprised if you get approved tomorrow or do not hear anything back for another month or two. You are still considered under normal processing time so calling the customer service, making service request, or infopass won't help you at this point.

Hello!! I have this update. It has been like that for a few weeks and I have not received anything else. Does anyone knows what it means?

On March 7, 2016, we updated your name for your Form CRI-89, Petition to Remove Conditions of Permanent Resident Status Received, Receipt Number XXXXXXXXXXX. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Hi, first do not ever share your tracking number publicly. Keep if as EACxxxx

But yes, that is what the status is for all the pending petitions with the exception the reception date and tracking numbers are different. That will not change until you are approved, even if you receive RFE that will still be the status.

We have some approvals with reception dates similar to yours but there are also people who filed in April that are still pending. So don't be surprised if you get approved tomorrow or do not hear anything back for another month or two. You are still considered under normal processing time so calling the customer service, making service request, or infopass won't help you at this point.

Thank you for the explanation!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.