glad2nome

Validation Error(s) on checking my case status online in uscis

36 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Validation Error(s)

You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

• At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

May i know anyone if you encounter that message up. I tried to check the case status online in USCIS and the result is that. Is that a kind of RFE? I hope not. We haven't tried calling that number yet. And we haven't got email nor mail from them also. Waiting for the result.

Filed: Other Country: Montenegro
Timeline

Validation Error(s)

You must correct the following error(s) before proceeding:

At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

Same thing for at least 2 weeks

I went for infopass last week I'm waiting for answer about I-130

They said to wait for interview

But online is just this

I have the same issue as well. But I received the NOA1 a week ago. I thought It was because it way to soon to check. ?

Good Luck!!

Timeline

I have the same issue as well. But I received the NOA1 a week ago. I thought It was because it way to soon to check. ?

For how long you got the same issue ?

Thanks

Are you guys logging into the site or just typing in your case number?

I have found that if you log in and add your case to the site you have less problems with validation errors.

Filed I-129f petition---------------- 01.07.2015

Hardcopy NOA1 rec.----------------01.23.2015

K1 Visa Received---------------------10.09.2015

Married--------------------------------- 12.12.2015

Filed AOS/EAD-------------------------02.02.2016

AOS/EAD NOA1 rec.------------------02.08.2016

EAD Approved--------------------------04.11.2016

:reading:You can read more about my immigration journey on my blog as well as get tips and information about the process.

Timeline

I don't understand you ,sorry

You got that issue for three days or more ,because I have this issue for a month or more

I'm checking my case status every second day

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.