876 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hi, im new in this site, anyone can help me for my case.

i have done my n400 fingerprint in 6/24, in july 6 system

update that case is in line for interview,,,,until now no news

when my interview will be...my office is san diego.

Any help? What to do? When i can expected my

Interview letter?

Hi faris2015, it looks like you're still good within the standard processing time, have patience i know its hard :) but the scheduling totally depends on how many applications are pending at your local office. They prioritize the applications based on the filing period,etc.

Don't worry you will get it soon, good luck

Timeline

you are wellcome..I am glad the hardest part of process done,,just stay eligible until the oath..dont get traffic ticket or something like that couse problem at the ceronomi because all I know the mail for oath will have a questiniory paper that we have to fill ..just enjoy your approval and wish we can get an oath day soon ..my city making oath 2 times a month it will be 4 September or 18 September,,i hoping it is at least 18 September if they do it fast :).good luck

Yes absolutely, will try to stay out of trouble lol. My city has Oath ceremony once a month 3rd thursday so hopefully the next 17th September.

Good luck to you too :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Italy
Timeline

Thank you ron1305...but some cases is Chula Vista within 5 months you wll finish. !!!

I dont know how they are scheduling the interview, ,my office is san diego. ..you wll ask how i know?? Not Chula Vista? ?? Because of the zip code, , this the way they are scheduling the interview. ...

What im planning, ,after 90 days if something not happened, ,, ill ask for info pass, ,, meaning till October 5 to ask for info pass. ..

i hope that i receive my letter before that :)...let's see daily im checking the email for news :) hope that something soooooon ...

Timeline

Thank you ron1305...explain for me regarding the priority date.....i don't understand it???!!!

maybe i can guess when wll be my interview :)

They are assigning the interview according to the priority date that is showing in paper that i receive it before when i send my application? ?

Thanks in advance for your information and help. ..

Hi Faris215

Were on the same boat I'm still in line for. Interview since June 2, 2015 and my office is here in San Diego, CA I check everyday about my status and still. The same no changes up to now it's really frustrating and I'm worried that I haven't had any changes since then. Will call for an appointment on info pass if I won't get any. Improvement on Sept 2..

Hi, im new in this site, anyone can help me for my case.

i have done my n400 fingerprint in 6/24, in july 6 system

update that case is in line for interview,,,,until now no news

when my interview will be...my office is san diego.

Any help? What to do? When i can expected my

Interview letter?

Timeline

HiMayinlove's...im the same asking why is like this delaying? ? While in Chula Vista is faster....

you know...login now and take appointment for infoo pass. ..no more time available. ..then go and ask for the reason. ...but my advice is now..because the website for the infoo pass showing full!!!

I hope that you can hear something from them. ..

update me when you hear any news. .

Just one more thing where you are living in San Diego? ?? Because according to you address they wll assign the interview to san Diego or Chula Vista. ..

Timeline

Thank you ron1305...explain for me regarding the priority date.....i don't understand it???!!!

maybe i can guess when wll be my interview :)

They are assigning the interview according to the priority date that is showing in paper that i receive it before when i send my application? ?

Thanks in advance for your information and help. ..

Hi Faris2015 , I don't really understand the priority date concept , when I said "prioritizing" I basically meant like people who filed before you have to be cleared out for your application to fasten up :) hope that makes sense

Hi Faris2015 and MayinLove - sorry I meant I was in line since June 24! Which zip codes are Chula Vista..since all of us are still waiting maybe we are all in San Diego jurisdiction..

Faris2015 I'll try to make an appointment for an nyo pass. I'm sure the interview will be in Chula Vista, CA bec that's where my mom got interviewed...

I look at the forums progress and it makes me worried bec my priority date is way before here..

quote name="faris2015" post="7784809" timestamp="1440493981"]

HiMayinlove's...im the same asking why is like this delaying? ? While in Chula Vista is faster....

you know...login now and take appointment for infoo pass. ..no more time available. ..then go and ask for the reason. ...but my advice is now..because the website for the infoo pass showing full!!!

I hope that you can hear something from them. ..

update me when you hear any news. .

Just one more thing where you are living in San Diego? ?? Because according to you address they wll assign the interview to san Diego or Chula Vista. ..

I dunno what zip codes they have in chula vista

But I'm 20 days before you I was in line June 2

Hi Faris2015 and MayinLove - sorry I meant I was in line since June 24! Which zip codes are Chula Vista..since all of us are still waiting maybe we are all in San Diego jurisdiction..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Finland
Timeline

I haven't seen a zip code breakdown of what areas Chula Vista and San Diego offices serve, they both serve "San Diego county". I had my interview in Chula Vista although distance-wise I live way closer to the downtown office.

Got email notification yesterday that my oath ceremony has been scheduled. Quick, considering that my interviewer told me it would take 1-2 months- only took 10 days!

Edited by pddp

“The minute I heard my first love story I started looking for you, not knowing how blind that was.
Lovers don't finally meet somewhere.
They're in each other all along.”

Jalal ad-Din Rumi

Just got an update

That today Aug 25 they scheduled me for an interview

? thank God

I was about to make an appointment for an info pass

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.