rgarciasantos

scan dates/case complete/interview thread

2,574 posts in this topic

@Mrs chua,there was no checklists the Rep said it has not been reviewed so she put a note for the supervisor

okay, took out the checklist on the spreadsheet ;)

??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??

?Scan Dates to Case Complete Spreadsheet ➡️➡️➡️ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jxls4WYfh0c8Ql8H2vj2OKVj6rMzq-Hm4KnFbp2fMoM/htmlview?pli=1#

?PD: July 10, 2014

?NOA2: December 23, 2014

?ORIGINAL SD: April 13, 2015

?CHECKLIST EMAIL: May 8, 2015

?NVC SD (1 Checklist): May 26, 2015

?CASE COMPLETE: July 8, 2015

?INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: July 13, 2015

?INTERVIEW DATE: August 18, 2015!!! :dancing: :joy: :dancing:

I got a checllist May 12th, scan date May 15th. They put on supervisor review still no CC :(

added you to the spreadsheet.

??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??✨?✨??

?Scan Dates to Case Complete Spreadsheet ➡️➡️➡️ https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Jxls4WYfh0c8Ql8H2vj2OKVj6rMzq-Hm4KnFbp2fMoM/htmlview?pli=1#

?PD: July 10, 2014

?NOA2: December 23, 2014

?ORIGINAL SD: April 13, 2015

?CHECKLIST EMAIL: May 8, 2015

?NVC SD (1 Checklist): May 26, 2015

?CASE COMPLETE: July 8, 2015

?INTERVIEW SCHEDULED: July 13, 2015

?INTERVIEW DATE: August 18, 2015!!! :dancing: :joy: :dancing:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

it was impossible to get through nvc today. called 92 times but no luck. anyway, if we are over 30 days, and the rep says I will put it under supervisor review. can we say no we don't want supervisor review because it would be another 42 days.

Still no interview schedule for us :( The whole NVC process is really testing one's patience in terms of waiting. Hehe.

I hope before the week ends we will be notified *cross fingers*

Filed: Timeline

I said no, but they still put me on supervisor review :(

it was impossible to get through nvc today. called 92 times but no luck. anyway, if we are over 30 days, and the rep says I will put it under supervisor review. can we say no we don't want supervisor review because it would be another 42 days.

Timeline

hmm...... that is why I don't want to call them. I don't even know if calling them help or not. its been 36 days since our scan date but no info yet. I keep checking just 2 n/a and no email from them yet. I called last week and the rep said call next week. I called today so many times but no luck. I hate NVC. they are even slower than USCIS

I said no, but they still put me on supervisor review :(

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Still no interview schedule for us :( The whole NVC process is really testing one's patience in terms of waiting. Hehe.rustyandjane7422 how are u and the baby? Same as us , no interview schedule yet. I called Monday the rep told me they schedule interviews on every first week of the month

Filed: Timeline

Did you get a checklist or something ?

I got a checklist and, sent checklist may 15th and it's already 40 days, I am in the same boat as you.

I call every two days, same story, supervisor review.

I am frustrated with NVC.

hmm...... that is why I don't want to call them. I don't even know if calling them help or not. its been 36 days since our scan date but no info yet. I keep checking just 2 n/a and no email from them yet. I called last week and the rep said call next week. I called today so many times but no luck. I hate NVC. they are even slower than USCIS

Timeline

no checklist. my case has not been reviewed yet. my orig scan date is may 19. I called them last week but she said I called a little earlier and I should check back with them next week. so, I called today but could not get through.

Did you get a checklist or something ?

I got a checklist and, sent checklist may 15th and it's already 40 days, I am in the same boat as you.

I call every two days, same story, supervisor review.

I am frustrated with NVC.

Still no interview schedule for us :( The whole NVC process is really testing one's patience in terms of waiting. Hehe.rustyandjane7422 how are u and the baby? Same as us , no interview schedule yet. I called Monday the rep told me they schedule interviews on every first week of the month

Hey trustG we are doing good. We are done with the medical and everything went well. Now we are waiting for the interview schedule. Based on my consulate, it doesn't take longer. I saw vj members here who got their schedule just after a week or so. I hope we get the same luck regarding our cases. My husband is so excited to come home and accompany me in the interview. Good luck to our cases :)

Godbless

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline

Hello everybody,

I'm updating this spreadsheet:

I am IR-1 Visa beneficiary.

Original NVC Scan Date: March 5, 2015
NVC Checklist Scan Date: April 23, 2015

NVC Case Completed Date: May 21, 2015 (28 days after checklist Scan Date),

confirmed over the phone from NVC customer service representative on May 21, 2015

Also, the third N/A showed up on website, being changed from "Paid" to N/A on May 21, 2015.

Received NVC Email confirmation for Case Completed on: May 29, 2015.

Interview was scheduled on June 2, 2015 (I found out over the phone) (12 days after CC).

Received NVC Email with P4 letter (Interview specific instructions) on June 9, 2015 (7 days after Interview schedule was done)

CEAC status shows the case is "Ready".

Medical check-up was done yesterday, June 23, 2015.

Waiting for the interview which is scheduled on July 2, 2015 at 1:00pm at US Embassy in Bucharest / Romania.

Good luck to all VJ members with their cases!

Keep in touch with updates ....

So my wife got case complete on April 8th and we still do not have a interview date. I call about twice a week and they just keep telling me to wait. She is from mexico.

I talked to another girl on here from Mexico who got case complete a day before us and she got her interview date two weeks ago. This is seriously taking forever. Almost 3 months

Timeline

just spoke to NVC, got through immediately, didn't wait a second, which was a surprise. No news, unfortunately. The lady told me that once the case has been under the supervisor review for more than 30 days, they can flag it again..

Day 56/30 and day 21 under supervisor review.

I am going to travel to USA to be with my husband anyway, will live there on a tourist visa until the interview

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.