We Keep Receipts

Bill O’Reilly: Hillary Clinton has an advantage because it’s ‘open season’ on white men

51 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: England
Timeline

Be prepared for stories alleging the now deleted Hillary Clinton Sec of State emails were deleted because she was converted to Radical Islam and had been communicating with various Radical Emams and such.

Are they, like, online Imams? :huh:

Don't interrupt me when I'm talking to myself

2011-11-15.garfield.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

I remember when she was first lady and a little naive as to what she could accomplish - she pulled out that idea of universal health care with the faux card and tried explaining how it would all work. She was practically laughed off the stage...

My medical bills last year were 40,000 after insurance.. This year I am at 10,000 in dental after insurance and it is April... I'm ready to listen Ms. Clinton.

I don't believe it.. Prove it to me and I still won't believe it. -Ford Prefect

How can it be a war or Christians when every President has been a Christian?

i don't think you can ask such things of the entitlement society. they are entitled to their victimhood you see..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Everything's a war on everything.

i am doing my best to win the war on pizza :D

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

I believe idiots are becoming extinct.

And the batter knocks it out of the park!

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

C'mon val, we know why Hillary is a shoo-in to win and subjugate the white menfolk:

8zaq1Af.jpg

Hillary signifies the fall of the man and the wise of the woman. Those old conservative cry babies don't want this. Women will have abortions, and can marry more than one man, ban guns and castrate rapist. Ow my!

I bet they are wetting their beds as we speak.

Edited by Janelle2002

Hillary signifies the fall of the man and the wise of the women. Those old conservative cry babies don't want this. Women will have abortions, and can marry more than one man, ban guns and castrate rapist. Ow my!

I beat they are wetting their beds as we speak.

You know it's real when a staunch "patriot" like Lib is going to vote for Ben Carson. That's how afraid they are.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

You know it's real when a staunch "patriot" like Lib is going to vote for Ben Carson. That's how afraid they are.

I am glad you put the quotes around patriot. lol :rofl::rofl:

If Hillary gets elected he thinks she will send someone to his bunker to kick him out and take his little guns toys.

I am glad you put the quotes around patriot. lol :rofl::rofl:

If Hillary gets elected he thinks she will send someone to his bunker to kick him out and take his little guns toys.

Let me tell you. I hope you don't have plans for election night. If she wins, this place is going to be a riot. It will be better than when Obama won the second term. You should have been here for that. Gary had an epic meltdown. Marc spent the whole night predicting Romney was going to win by a landslide, then disappeared for about 6 months. Folks had to change their signatures and bets were lost. Talk about good times.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Let me tell you. I hope you don't have plans for election night. If she wins, this place is going to be a riot. It will be better than when Obama won the second term. You should have been here for that. Gary had an epic meltdown. Marc spent the whole night predicting Romney was going to win by a landslide, then disappeared for about 6 months. Folks had to change their signatures and bets were lost. Talk about good times.

Ow, I am going to sit at my computer with a bowl of popcorn and watch the fireworks.

Ow, I am going to sit at my computer with a bowl of popcorn and watch the fireworks.

It's going to be crazy if we have another Democratic president, and a woman at that. I can't wait to see what signature blocks folks will have to come up with this time...

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg