Khan13

After interview Adminidtrative Process

29 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My interview wer thursday march 26 n on that day it updated n only change the date but it says the case is open n the status still on READY... the following day it was friday it changes to AP then it remain in AP saturday n sunday.... monday it changes to issued.. since its holyweek n got lots of holyday it remain issued but my dashboard by tuesday changes to final processing for delivery.. after holyweek i recieve text msg that its on delivery i recieve it before noon.. as long the consul didnt give u any 221g then ur find

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I think AP means two things. There is the background check, security check, misisng documents AP. And there's the normal AP which just means that they are getting your paperwork ready. Getting the visa ready to put in the passport. Another ISL applicant was approved recently and was in AP for a few days I think before it was issued. She didn't have Amy issues.

Don't worry too much yet. Your interview went well. You got approved. And he said you should get the visa in a couple weeks. This all sounds very positive :) best of luck!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Thanks all for your comments , I am hopeful InshaALLAH I will get my passport back soon as my interview went very well . They even didn't ask any proof like receipts and photos. The gentle man told me you have been approved and you will receive your passport back in 2 weeks .

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

My gosh this is such a hard question, as "there is no correct answer"..,..it could be two weeks, and it could be over a year, or more, and YES,

Muslim countries, due to "radical extremists" that are prevalent there, are really looked at very hard I am sure.

My gosh, we even have "extremists" here in our home state, i.e., "Charleston, South Carolina, so who knows.

I wish you a swift approval finish!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Hi all can you plz tell me how long it can take , they hv approved my visa during interview and said you will get your passport back with in 2 weeks. Now CEACE website status is showing under administrative process .

I dont think you should worry yourself ... It means they are processing the printing of your visa. check in few days time, it should change to issued.

if otherwise, the embassy would contact you if they are placing you on administrative processing dear.

All the best

how long did you wait till you get your visa after interview?

what was the interview questions if you please let me know?

Signature coming soon...

It will take a week approximately after interview . Check your inbox I have sent you a detailed answer there .

Thank you Khan. I appreciate all the info I can get!

Signature coming soon...

• 1 month later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

As per white slip from US embassy I submitted documents on 7th April 2015 ceac update 8.9.10 April then last update was May 5 becoz of Senator inquiry. JUNE 7 60 days will be completed of documents submission. At the time of interview CO didn't told anything approved or not. The paksitani guy told me on the behalf of american CO that my interview is done. there is no need to come again for interview. We will send your passport via courier anyone pleas had or have same situation and what will be next step and how long will take to complete the Ap

Edited by Zeegee

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.