1,829 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Hi guys how u all doing

Hello there, good just patiently waiting for news but I'm not expecting anything until sometime next month for my wife/daughter's EAD/AP. LOL

We're in no rush however since the ball is rolling along and we are together now which is priceless!!! :)

Edited by Gera & Rocio

K-1

August 1, 2014: I-129F packet sent (USPS Priority mail)

August 5, 2014: NOA1 received (email/text)

August 9, 2014: NOA1 hardcopy received/Alien Registration Number changed

October 3, 2014: RFE notice received (email/text)

October 9, 2014: RFE hardcopy received (General question missed on I-129F part 3) *Oops

October 10, 2014: RFE response inquiry sent (USPS Priority mail)

October 15, 2014: RFE response review (USCIS)

October 21, 2014: NOA2 I-129F was approved (email/text)

October 28, 2014: NOA2 hardcopy received

November 13, 2014: NVC received and case number assigned

November 25, 2014: NVChard copy received (case was forwarded to Ciudad Juarez, Mexico Consulate)

November 30, 2014: Filled out forms DS-160 online for fiancé (K-1) and step daughter (K-2)

December 3, 2014: Ciudad Juarez, Mexico Consulate received case

December 18, 2014: NOA3 hardcopy received from Ciudad Juarez, Mexico Consulate

December 22, 2014: Paid visa fees online and scheduled ASC Biometrics + Interview

January 20, 2015: Biometrics for fiancé in Guadalajara Jalisco, Mexico

January 22, 2015: Medical exam at Clinica Medica Internacional (Ciudad Juarez, Mexico)

January 26, 2015: Picked up medical results for fiancé (K-1) and step daughter (K-2)

January 27, 2015: Interview APPROVED!!! (Ciudad Juarez, Mexico)

January 30, 2015: CEAC status "Issued"

January 31, 2015: DHL tracking number received via email

February 3, 2015: Passports ready for pickup via email/DHL tracking (DHL Ciudad Juarez, Mexico - Lopez Mateos) POE El Paso, TX

April 11, 2015: MARRIED 

AOS

April 23, 2015: AOS/EAD/AP packet sent USPS Priority mail (K-1/K-2)

May 5, 2015: NOA1 received (email/text)

May 9, 2015: NOA1 hardcopies received (6) - Dated "4/28/15"

May 16, 2015: Biometrics appointment letter received

May 18, 2015: Biometrics completed (early walk-in)

July 10, 2015: EAD/AP approved (K-1/K-2)

August 25, 2015: AOS interview (K-1/K-2) Fresno, CA "APPROVED" 

September 4, 2015: Green Card received

ROC

May 26, 2017: ROC packet sent USPS Priority mail (K-1/K-2)

June 3, 2017: NOA1 received 

June 17, 2017: Biometrics appointment letter received

June 20, 2017: Biometrics completed (early walk-in)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

That's awesome, glad to hear your AOS journey is going well.

Thank you, I hope yours has been going well so far!!

All the best!!! :)

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Wake up April AOS thread :)

It is good NBA finals keeping me occupied nowadays. Lol.. I am Day 74 from date of filing and Day 70 from date of NOA.

I plan to call them on the 75th day of NOA :)

REMOVAL OF CONDITIONS  (CSC) FROM K1 VISA

06.23.17 - Application sent

06.26.17 - Received

06.29.17 - NOA

07.10.17 - Biomentrics Notice (via Post mail)

07.17.17 - Biometrics schedule

09.16.17 - 10 year GC received

CITIZENSHIP (N400)

02.26.2020 - Online Application

02.27.2020 - NOA

03.16.2020 - Biometrics Appointment

03.06.2020 - Biometrics Completed (Walk in)

Timeline

Wake up April AOS thread :)

It is good NBA finals keeping me occupied nowadays. Lol.. I am Day 74 from date of filing and Day 70 from date of NOA.

I plan to call them on the 75th day of NOA :)

Good morning. It's definitely been a great NBA finals but as a lifelong LAKERS fan... I know it's not possible, but if both teams could somehow lose, that'd be great. LOL!!!

74 days already? I know you're due for some great news any moment now. Hopefully it's today but if not, giving them a buzz is the right call by tomorrow. :)

I am about to depart of a 3 day business trip to San Diego so the wife/daughter will be holding down the fort while I'm away. I'm missing them already and I haven't left to the airport just yet.

K-1

October 9, 2014: RFE hardcopy received (General question missed on I-129F part 3) *Oops

November 25, 2014: NVChard copy received (case was forwarded to Ciudad Juarez, Mexico Consulate)

November 30, 2014: Filled out forms DS-160 online for fiancé (K-1) and step daughter (K-2)

December 22, 2014: Paid visa fees online and scheduled ASC Biometrics + Interview

January 22, 2015: Medical exam at Clinica Medica Internacional (Ciudad Juarez, Mexico)

January 26, 2015: Picked up medical results for fiancé (K-1) and step daughter (K-2)

February 3, 2015: Passports ready for pickup via email/DHL tracking (DHL Ciudad Juarez, Mexico - Lopez Mateos) POE El Paso, TX

AOS

ROC

Been following hope this brings some people hope that they too will get something this week!!! We received our interview notice in mail Saturday,for July 14th! They received our packet April 8th. Hope some others get good news..

FYI we received our notices but the site is NOT updated. And we are signed up for notifications..so I would always count on the site

Congratulations,,,I hope more April filers including me will be notified for interviews soon...

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you

Just moved to Michigan myself. And the roads. Get ready for the u-turns. There are no lefts here lol yep it's a lil wierd

I am still overwhelmed with the quick change. Yeah, the roads are little different and I find it interesting how they put 1 mile, 2 mile, etc as street name.

Sleepyhead here at work. Lol

AOS Journey:

March 30 - AOS/EAD/AP sent

April 2 - USCIS received

April 9 - NOA1

May 6 - Biometrics

May 7 - Case is ready for interview

May 21 - Request for EAD expedite

May 26 - contact congressman for EAD expedite

June 1 - EAD card in production

June 2 - EAD approved

June 6 - EAD/AP combo card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

So I had applied for a driver's license in the end of May but the SAVE system wouldn't let me because it still said "Application Pending". So someone from the Secretary of State said she would call me whenever it was all clear, which she did today. I went there and asked why it said now, and she said it now says that I "meet the one year requirement or something like that". So I am assuming that my EAD got approved - since you can't get a driver's license once your I-94 expired and before having the EAD. No changes on the website and no letter in the mail, but I'm trying to stay positive. I hope that it got approved!

Timeline

So I had applied for a driver's license in the end of May but the SAVE system wouldn't let me because it still said "Application Pending". So someone from the Secretary of State said she would call me whenever it was all clear, which she did today. I went there and asked why it said now, and she said it now says that I "meet the one year requirement or something like that". So I am assuming that my EAD got approved - since you can't get a driver's license once your I-94 expired and before having the EAD. No changes on the website and no letter in the mail, but I'm trying to stay positive. I hope that it got approved!

hello! So does that mean that I can't get learner's permit by showing them my AOS receipt only? I'm planning to get one by the end of the month. :-( Edited by ma_ehhh

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Awesome, I hope you are approved too! I think it's a logical conclusion to come to. :) Definitely seems like the "hack" or whatever they are calling it has messed with updating the website and email/texts. We have decided to just wait for something to show up in the mail now too, all old school. :)

K1 Vancouver

AOS

4/4/15- AOS/EAD/AP sent

4/6/15- Package received

4/9/15- NOA1- text/email

4/13/15- NOA1 hard copy EAD/AP (NOA1 dated 4/7)

4/14/15- NOA1 hard copy AOS (NOA1 dated 4/7)

4/17/15- Biometrics Letter received

4/29/15- Biometrics completed

6/23/15 (Day 77)- Service request

7/2/15 (Day 86)- Service request complete, email of approval of EAD (approved on June 30)

12/29/15- Interview

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

hello! So does that mean that I can't get learner's permit by showing them my AOS receipt only? I'm planning to get one by the end of the month. :-(

It depends on your state. Each state has different requirements for when and how long they'll give you a license for. Do a search on here for your state and DL and you should find some threads about it.

K1 Vancouver

AOS

4/4/15- AOS/EAD/AP sent

4/6/15- Package received

4/9/15- NOA1- text/email

4/13/15- NOA1 hard copy EAD/AP (NOA1 dated 4/7)

4/14/15- NOA1 hard copy AOS (NOA1 dated 4/7)

4/17/15- Biometrics Letter received

4/29/15- Biometrics completed

6/23/15 (Day 77)- Service request

7/2/15 (Day 86)- Service request complete, email of approval of EAD (approved on June 30)

12/29/15- Interview

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

hello! So does that mean that I can't get learner's permit by showing them my AOS receipt only? I'm planning to get one by the end of the month. :-(

It depends. I live in Michigan, so that's how they do it here, but I have a friend who is in Seattle and filed for AOS after me (so it's still pending) and she got hers without a problem.

Timeline

I'm so glad that one of the AOS filers have news about her application. It means that April filers are moving. I'm soooo hoping mine and the others would, too. I wish an interview scheduled will pop up in my mailbox and EAD/AP approval.

Let's pray that this month is our month:-)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Good morning. It's definitely been a great NBA finals but as a lifelong LAKERS fan... I know it's not possible, but if both teams could somehow lose, that'd be great. LOL!!!

74 days already? I know you're due for some great news any moment now. Hopefully it's today but if not, giving them a buzz is the right call by tomorrow. :)

I am about to depart of a 3 day business trip to San Diego so the wife/daughter will be holding down the fort while I'm away. I'm missing them already and I haven't left to the airport just yet.

LOL YES!!! That's what I was saying about the NBA finals too! I hope they both lose! :D hahahaha.

Timeline:

3/12/2015 - lawyer mailed application

4/06/2015 - received by USCIS

4/08/2015 - received text notification

4/12/2015 - received hardcopies of NOA

4/20/2015 - biometrics walk-in

5/18/2015 - sent a request for EAD expedite

5/26/2015 - received request for evidence for expedite via mail

5/26/2015 - faxed evidence

6/01/2015 - went to infopass appointment to ask about status of expedite, no updates

6/04/2015 - online expedite status changed - assigned to officer

6/05/2015 - online exptedite status changed - completed

6/08/2015 - received hard copy - NOA EAD approval. Online status unchanged.

6/12/2015 - EAD card delivered!

6/26/2015 - Hard copy of interview letter received.

Timeline

I'm so glad that one of the AOS filers have news about her application. It means that April filers are moving. I'm soooo hoping mine and the others would, too. I wish an interview scheduled will pop up in my mailbox and EAD/AP approval.

Let's pray that this month is our month:-)

Absolutely, hopefully we'll all start receiving notices soon?

LOL YES!!! That's what I was saying about the NBA finals too! I hope they both lose! :D hahahaha.

LOL!!!

K-1

AOS

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.