Gorkhali

PCC India for Nepali National | Desperate need of Help

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

After going from one office to another, I finally am so frustrated that I can’t express. And I seem to not find any reply or help.

1. I live in India but I am Nepali national. I already have PCC Nepal but no PCC India.

I went to Indian Passport Office, they said no they cant issue PCC India for foreign national. They sent me to local police station. I went to local police station, then they sent me to District Police Commissioner. District Police commissioner officer have no answer. They sent me from one building to another to another all day long. From one desk to another, where in I had to tell same story to be forwarded to some other guys. Finally to get rid of me they said go to Central Bureau of Investigation. And they didn’t gave me any address for Central Bureau of Investigation.

I feel like crying right now. I then called to Customer Support for PCC India, all bloody illiterate people are there. They told me I can file PCC online however, when I told them I do not have Indian Citizenship and then I explained them which says “I hereby declare I do not have any other country’s other than India.” Then they had no clue at all. They still were saying I need to file online.. How can I when I am not an Indian citizen and when I have Nepali citizenship and passport.

I tried contacting Embassy of USA, New Delhi; that’s where our case will come (‘coz our case no starts from NWD). They don’t bother to answer my email (I have sent them email long time back).

Is there anyone in this forum who can guide me how can I get PCC India ?? Is there any way we can override the requirement of PCC India? (I have PCC from Nepal)

Please please please help me. We have to submit AOS docx and Civil docx soon. And I just can’t find solution at all.

Thanks for reading folks.

P.S : Tomorrow i am knocking the door of Nepal embassy in New Delhi. I know they have nothing to do with PCC India but yet what's harm in trying.. Just too tired and sad right now

Edited by Bunny&Ninja

Timeline

Hi BUNNY & NINJA,

Found this for u. http://www.expatforum.com/expats/australia-expat-forum-expats-living-australia/96938-pcc-india-foreigners.html

Read the last comment in the post. Hope this helps. Best of luck. Tc God bless :)

Thanks .. i have read everything available in Internet. I have gone through this as well (the suggestion you gave).

It's the process of getting PCC from Nepal i.e. applying in Indian consulate Kathmandu. However i live in India itself and this rule doesn't applies for me.

I tried speaking to Nepal Embassy New Delhi. They said come tomorrow and bring all the document. They also said bring the document where its notified that you need PCC. Well I don't have that till the time we get checklist. (But i have printed confirmation of DS-261 and Confirmation of payment AOS. These print out might help me to establish that our visa is in process to Nepal Embassy)

I will be dammed if Nepal Embassy can do anything about PCC India. If not then, my boss at work already said there won't be any leave for me at work before July (that's our anniversary trip holiday) so i finally have to resign from work and go to Nepal and get the PCC via Indian Consulate.

Why do Indian Govt. have to make it so tough? And it's super awesome that no one in Govt. knows ####### about anything they are dealing. They were busy chatting with friends, eating fruits, drinking chai and texting their wife or husband at office hour and people like me who were seeking info were standing outside their office for their mercy and to be told to "go visit some other officer in some other building."

In Nepal i got PCC in 3 working days. Even foreign national gets PCC in Nepal in 3 days without hassle.

Gosh.. Why don't anyone have any clue about this at all in Govt agency in India? If this is the case then they should start issuing visa for India and Nepal too. I will bring this up to Nepal Embassy tomorrow.

P.S : Very interesting thing said by a Police officer at DCP South Delhi. "Arey bhai Nepal India meh hi hai. Chup chap sey Indian Passport Banwa le fir le liyo Indian PCC (Nepal is in India. Silently get Indian passport and then get ur Indian PCC)." I wanted to punch him in face for saying that but then i am the needy here and i just smiled.

Till date i have not even killed an Indian mosquito. And i dont have a PCC India and i cant find info.

For Indian folks, please don't feel offended. I love India and i respect Indian. I am just frustrated with the government agency in India.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Boss stop blaming INDIA if you don't like their system then leave their country and work in NEPAL...its simple you should know these countries are full with corruptions maybe you did not offered them a little money hahahha

Boss stop blaming INDIA if you don't like their system then leave their country and work in NEPAL...its simple you should know these countries are full with corruptions maybe you did not offered them a little money hahahha

Timeline

I am not blaming India nor Indian. I am blaming those officials who doesnt knows anything at all. They just dont know their responsibility. It just didnt seemed like bribe issue. It seems they have no clue at all. They had no answer.

And TBH i seriously want to go back to my own country. But still the PCC is requirement. I did a mistake of coming to India for studies and for work.

And i already said this was not the post to be racist. I had already mentioned i adore Indian and i love Indian and India.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello heres the link that can ans some questions for You http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/. You have to get a PCC issued from District police Commissioner and you can carry the ustraveldocs page where it shows the pcc requirement to prove your need along with your interview letter if you receive one soon if not carry something that shows its for immigration.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hello heres the link that can ans some questions for You http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/. You have to get a PCC issued from District police Commissioner and you can carry the ustraveldocs page where it shows the pcc requirement to prove your need along with your interview letter if you receive one soon if not carry something that shows its for immigration.

also check this link out http://www.indiamike.com/india/india-expat-area-f84/getting-india-police-clearance-certificate-t51365/3/

Timeline

Thanks guys for the info ... I once again spent all day going around offices ... No help

however Nepal embassy Delhi said they can't help but issued a letter stating " to extend help for the requested document"

tomorrow i will try again ... Lets see where this leads to

if not then last option ... I will go back to Nepal and get the pcc

Filed: Timeline

Per the State Dept. website (http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/fees/reciprocity-by-country/IN.html#policerecords-6), non-Indian residents who are registered with the FRRO (which you should be, if you are there legally), should get their police certificates from the FRRO serving their area of residence.

• Ryan H locked this topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.