386 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Congrats to all who are getting EADs and interview dates!

I called USCIS this morning, it has been 75 days since my case was received. Hopefully I hear something soon!

Day 0- April 6th, 2015- Mailed AOS to Chicago Lockbox (Form I-130, I-485, I-131, I-765)

Day 2- April 8th, 2015- Package recieved

Day 8- April 14th, 2015- E-notifications- 12 emails and 12 texts "Your case was received". Checks cashed.

Day 12- April 18th, 2015- Hard copies of "Notice Of Action" for all 4 forms came in mail.

Day 26- May 2nd, 2015- Biometrics notice received in the mail, appointment for May 12th.

Day 28- May 4th, 2015- Successful Biometrics walk in completed.

Day 80- June 29th, 2015- Received letter stating EAD approved, and interview for July 30th. Yay!

Day 92- July 15th, 2015- Received EAD combo card in the mail.

Day 107- July 30th, 2015- Interview, approved on the spot!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country:
Timeline

Hello, I'm new and I filed in April. Here is my timeline:

April 27th package received

NOA (I 130,i 485 and I 765) April 30th

Biometrics letter may 2nd

Biometrics done may 21st

RFE in mail may 23rd

RFE received on the 28th of may

And now am waiting. Anyone who went through something similar? The waiting period is killing me

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi all,

I submitted 04/6, had biometrics taken 05/1, and am STILL waiting on my EAD/AP. I filed a service request for the EAD two days ago, since it's been over 75 days, and they said that they are (STILL!) working through cases from my submission date. I've been told I can't do anything to expedite things. Is anyone else dealing with a significant wait time?? Thanks!

Hi all,

I submitted 04/6, had biometrics taken 05/1, and am STILL waiting on my EAD/AP. I filed a service request for the EAD two days ago, since it's been over 75 days, and they said that they are (STILL!) working through cases from my submission date. I've been told I can't do anything to expedite things. Is anyone else dealing with a significant wait time?? Thanks!

You are not alone. We filed on 3/30 and they received the app on 3/31. Bio on 4/30 and we have yet to hear anything on the case. We filed an inquiry on 6/20 and never heard back. At this point I am over it. Not gonna stress out any more and just sit back and wait. No use on checking the USCIS tracker as it doesn't work. Just a matter of checking the daily mail and hopefully one day we will get our EAD or Interview letters.

ROC

5/31/17 mailed packet to CSC priority mail

6/05/17 NOA1 received.  (Dated 6/1/2017)

6/17/17 NOA2 received.  Biometrics Appt. on 6/27

6/27/17 Biometrics completed

Timeline

You are not alone. We filed on 3/30 and they received the app on 3/31. Bio on 4/30 and we have yet to hear anything on the case. We filed an inquiry on 6/20 and never heard back. At this point I am over it. Not gonna stress out any more and just sit back and wait. No use on checking the USCIS tracker as it doesn't work. Just a matter of checking the daily mail and hopefully one day we will get our EAD or Interview letters.

Glad I'm not the only one! I was getting a bit discouraged by how fast some of the other April filers have received their paperwork and progressed through the process. USCIS' website is useless :/ The Customer Service Rep that I spoke to told me that the "average wait times" section on the site has not been updated for more than a few months, so she told me that even that can't be trusted. Sigh. Best of luck to you in being patient :)

Filed: Timeline

I'm in the same boat. Applied mid April, have been updated to 'ready to schedule for interview' but no date and no EAD yet. Did you customer service person sound like they were getting around to our filing date soon?

AOS April 11, 2015 AOS (I-485, I-130 & I-765) package sent to Chicago LockboxApril 13 2015 The package delivered to Chicago LockboxMay 12 2015 Successful BiometricsMay 20 2015 I-485 updated to 'Ready to Schedule for Interview'.<p>July 16th 2015 Received EAD card in mail.

Sept 10th 2015. Notice of interview scheduled for October 15th.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Argentina
Timeline

I read that all depends on who is working on your case,don't be discourage the right person will work on your papers and soon you guys will receive good news!! The best luck for all of us!!! By the way the system is not working and no updates...so just wait for the regular mail.

Timeline

I'm in the same boat. Applied mid April, have been updated to 'ready to schedule for interview' but no date and no EAD yet. Did you customer service person sound like they were getting around to our filing date soon?

She said that they were working on EAD applications from April 6th. She said this on June 23.

NihonGirl, did your online status change from "received" to "ready to schedule" or were there any changes or stages in between?

Timeline

Hi. After that update I get interview notice straight...no EAD yet, I don't think I'll get one since my interview is in 20 days

Timeline

I read that all depends on who is working on your case,don't be discourage the right person will work on your papers and soon you guys will receive good news!! The best luck for all of us!!! By the way the system is not working and no updates...so just wait for the regular mail.

Thank you, alem614! I'm waiting by the door when the mail comes everyday, hoping. Fingers crossed...

Filed: Timeline

Yes, directly from 'received' to 'ready to schedule'. Nothing in between. No updates since then. But it seems according to others not to expect any updates online.

Hi. After that update I get interview notice straight...no EAD yet, I don't think I'll get one since my interview is in 20 days

Wow this is fast. I am in Portland and hear that it's very slow here. I don't expect my interview for quite sometime.

AOS April 11, 2015 AOS (I-485, I-130 & I-765) package sent to Chicago LockboxApril 13 2015 The package delivered to Chicago LockboxMay 12 2015 Successful BiometricsMay 20 2015 I-485 updated to 'Ready to Schedule for Interview'.<p>July 16th 2015 Received EAD card in mail.

Sept 10th 2015. Notice of interview scheduled for October 15th.

Timeline

Yes, directly from 'received' to 'ready to schedule'. Nothing in between. No updates since then. But it seems according to others not to expect any updates online.

Wow this is fast. I am in Portland and hear that it's very slow here. I don't expect my interview for quite sometime.

I'm in LA....it surprise me too

Timeline

April 14 mail send ( day 1)

Abril 19 mail recibe ( day 5)

Abril 22 txt and e-mail confirmation recibe ( day 8)

Abril 27 mail confirmation allien number ( day 13)

Mayo 2 biometric appointment for May 13th ( day 18)

May 8th try walk in biometric fail

May 13 th biometrics done..very easy and nice ( day 29)

May 19th CASE READY TO BE SCHEDULE FOR AN INTERVIEW. (day 35)

June 20th interview hard copy on the mail for July 21th ( day 67)

Here is my timeline...if someone want to compare it

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.