Ethline

NOA2 approval September 2014 Filers (TSC)

817 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Reviving the thread because we FINALLY got Andrew's Visa Approval today! Woohoo! They rescheduled his Visa interview 3 times after the chaos with the US visa printing system failing. Today he passed the interview, got approved, and they promised they'll have everything ready for him by Tuesday. Only one more week without my love!

Congrats. So happy for u :)!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

Hi guys! So my fiance passed the interview on July 7th. He left his passport in the embassy and was told that he will be called to come and pick up his visa. The case status says administrative processing. I was just wondering how long will it take to issue him a visa? Thanks!

It's embassy specific.

For Vietnam it is "up to 3 weeks".

I-129F Sent: 9-19-2014

I-129F Received: 9-23-2014

NOA1 - 9-26-2014

ARN Change Notification: 9-29-2014

NOA2 - 5-1-2015

Case sent to NVC - 5-11-2015

NVC Received - 5-19-2015

Medical/Immunizations - 6-3-2015

Interview Approved - 8-5-2015

POI: IAD 8-28-2015

SSN: 10-19-2015

Wedding: 10-24-2015

Yep, Sweden says 10-14 business days but you can check current wait times for your country here: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/general/wait-times.html/

K-1 Journey: 309 days from received to POE (TSC)

[september 11, 2014] - I-129F received by USCIS

[september 15, 2014] - NOA1
[May 27, 2015] - NOA2
[July 9, 2015] - I N T E R V I E W! (APPROVED!)
[July 13, 2015] - Issued
[July 14, 2015] - Visa in hand
[July 16, 2015] - POE JFK

AOS Journey: 169 days from received to GC in hand (NSC)

Spoiler

[July 17, 2015] - Successfully applied for SSN

[July 18, 2015] - Sent out AOS package

[July 21, 2015] - Received

[July 24, 2015] - NOA1 (3x)

[August 18, 2015] - Biometrics

[september 19, 2015] - EAD/AP approval (63 days)

[september 24, 2015] - EAD/AP Received

[January 6, 2016] - Green Card approved without interview(166 days)

[January 12, 2016] - Received Green Card

ROC journey starts: October 2017

ROC Journey: 419 days (VSC)

[October 30, 2017] - Sent package

[November 3, 2017] - NOA1

[November 18, 2017] - Biometrics letter received

[December 5, 2017] - Biometrics

[December 18, 2018] - Card is being produced (no interview)

[December 22, 2018] - Received Green Card

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys!

I'm sort of confused and need some guidance. I feel like I should be doing something, but the lawyer's office seems cool with everyone just being idle right now.

Has everyone received Packet 3? And then proceeded with making the medical appointment and interview? Or have some of you done things differently?

I called NVC last week and learned that we have a Case Number and that our file is already *in* Montreal at the embassy (our lawyers office didn't know this). The case status online states that we are good to go ahead and book an interview. But, I'm waiting on Packet 3. The paralegals at our lawyers office (I'm really learning that getting a lawyer for this was completely useless so no need to remind me) have told us to look for Packet 3 in the mail, and once we get it, to let them know. My DS-160, in addition to my fiance's Affidavit of Support and pay stubs, etc. are still sitting on our lawyers desk for review.

Is there anything we should be doing? I've read that you can download the Packet 3 forms from the embassy Website, fill them out and send them off. Our lawyers office advised us to wait for Packet 3 and then, before doing anything, letting them know.

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I just want to do the right thing.

My fiance is very much of the mindframe that "everything will fall into place" but we're getting married (or hoping to!) on October 23rd and I'd REALLY love an interview date for crying out loud.

I feel like we're so close, but because it seems like the lawyer's office is lollygagging, I'm really worried that things are being held up.

[ Spring 2005 ] Met online, in-game (WoW)

[ February 2012 ] Finally admitted our true feelings after years of staying hush hush!

[ March 22, 2012 ] Made things official!

[ April 13, 2012 ] Met for the first time in real life and fell in love!

[ July 8, 2014 ] Got engaged!

[ September 10, 2014 ] Filled out paper work

[ September 19, 2014 ] Receipt Date

[ September 23, 2014 ] NOA1

And after 246 hellish days (8+ months) of being trapped in TSC purgatory....

[ May 27, 2015 ] NOA2 :)

[ September 16, 2015 ] Interview at the US Consulate in Montreal!

Hey guys!

I'm sort of confused and need some guidance. I feel like I should be doing something, but the lawyer's office seems cool with everyone just being idle right now.

Has everyone received Packet 3? And then proceeded with making the medical appointment and interview? Or have some of you done things differently?

I called NVC last week and learned that we have a Case Number and that our file is already *in* Montreal at the embassy (our lawyers office didn't know this). The case status online states that we are good to go ahead and book an interview. But, I'm waiting on Packet 3. The paralegals at our lawyers office (I'm really learning that getting a lawyer for this was completely useless so no need to remind me) have told us to look for Packet 3 in the mail, and once we get it, to let them know. My DS-160, in addition to my fiance's Affidavit of Support and pay stubs, etc. are still sitting on our lawyers desk for review.

Is there anything we should be doing? I've read that you can download the Packet 3 forms from the embassy Website, fill them out and send them off. Our lawyers office advised us to wait for Packet 3 and then, before doing anything, letting them know.

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place. I just want to do the right thing.

My fiance is very much of the mindframe that "everything will fall into place" but we're getting married (or hoping to!) on October 23rd and I'd REALLY love an interview date for crying out loud.

I feel like we're so close, but because it seems like the lawyer's office is lollygagging, I'm really worried that things are being held up.

Hi! I am very much in the same boat as you. Our case has been Ready since June 19th. We never received packet 3 - our paralegal wanted to wait for that to do the required forms. Luckily I was able to get her to do the DS160 once Michael had his medical and I could show the CEAC showed ready. She still didnt want to submit the readiness form without packet 3 as she wanted to make sure we didnt miss anything. I sent her a link to the London US embassy website which only listed the 3 steps, and then she conceded and submitted the Readiness form on June 26th. If I hadn't done that, we might still be waiting. In her defense, the website she was referencing did not lay it out so nicely, so it looks like there was difference in information out there.

Here we sit, 3 weeks later with still no correspondence from the embassy. I called the NVC, and was able to get the lady to tell me our interview date, which is in about 10 days! I am trying to get the embassy to respond back to my inquiry with the date, so I can go to the lawyer and ask her to send over the forms to M.

I know it feels like you are stuck, but if you guys can find some info about Montreal's steps that must be completed, maybe you can get them to send the information along. I know they have a way of doing things, but you are also paying customers and that should count for something!

(L):) I am the petitioner :)(L)

K-1 Journey:

Petition Sent : 9-18-14

Petition Received: 9-19-14

NOA1: 9-23-14

NOA1 Hardcopy: 9-29-14

RFE: 4-30-15

RFE Response Rec'd: 5-8-15

NOA 2: 5-19-15

NOA2 Hardcopy: 5-26-15

Sent to NVC: 5-29-15

NVC Received : 6-5-15

NVC Case # assigned:6-9-15 (Date received on phone)

Sent to Embassy:6-16-15

Embassy Received:6-19-15

Medical: 6-22-15

Packet 3 Received: Not Received

Packet 3 Sent:6-26-15

Packet 4 Received: Not Received

Interview: 7-27-15 - Approved!!!

POE: 8-20-15

Wedding: 9-12-15

AOS Journey(I-485, I-765, I-131):

Packet Sent: 11-03-2015

Packet Received: 11-04-2015

NOA1: 11-10-2015

Biometrics: 12-01-2015

EAD/AP Approved: 1-25-2016

EAD/AP Mailed:

EAD/AP Received:

AOS Approved: 2-20-16

GC mailed: 2-24-16

GC received:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

My fiance's visa was approved this morning!! :). He said they asked question about where do I live, who live with me, how long do we have a relationship. He showed pictures, letters and wasaap conversations as proof of relationship

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

ive had my medical almost two weeks ago.... not sure if its been sent to the embassy? (london, uk) ive heard no news from knightsbridge doctors (visa medical ppl) they said no news is good news but still curious!

i emailed them saying that i hadnt heard anything frm them so im assuming its okay and been sent over but no response...

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

My fiance's visa was approved this morning!! :). He said they asked question about where do I live, who live with me, how long do we have a relationship. He showed pictures, letters and wasaap conversations as proof of relationship

Congrats!

Timeline

Hi everyone i received my interview date FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cant believe its coming to an end.

That must be an amazing feeling! Congrats! :)

[ Spring 2005 ] Met online, in-game (WoW)

[ February 2012 ] Finally admitted our true feelings after years of staying hush hush!

[ March 22, 2012 ] Made things official!

[ April 13, 2012 ] Met for the first time in real life and fell in love!

[ July 8, 2014 ] Got engaged!

[ September 10, 2014 ] Filled out paper work

[ September 19, 2014 ] Receipt Date

[ September 23, 2014 ] NOA1

And after 246 hellish days (8+ months) of being trapped in TSC purgatory....

[ May 27, 2015 ] NOA2 :)

[ September 16, 2015 ] Interview at the US Consulate in Montreal!

Timeline

That must be an amazing feeling! Congrats! :)

Congrats!!!

Im waiting for packet 4 from Montreal consulate., has been a week now since I send for the second time my packet3

NOA1 date: 9-22-2014

interview: September 18/ approved

visa received: September, 24, 2015

POE: October,5,2015

AOS/EAD/AP: October 29,2015 

EAD/AP approved:01/26/2016 card received: 02/02/2016

AOS approved:02/02/2016

02/09/2016 GC received

ROC/CITIZENSHIP/Passport-refer to my timeline...

I'm Done now, thank you to this wonderful VJ community ...Good luck to everyone....

happy tom and jerry GIF

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.