dr_medovet

April 2015 I-130 Filers

962 posts in this topic

I was trying to call allday yesterday, but it kept saying all the associates were busy and then it wpuld hang up on me. I did send an i quiry via email through the website... Hopefully that gets us somewhere...

I was trying to call allday yesterday, but it kept saying all the associates were busy and then it wpuld hang up on me. I did send an i quiry via email through the website... Hopefully that gets us somewhere...

It's a trick to get through to them if you to keep hitting redial as soon as you hang up. Then once you get through you will be on hold for about thirty minutes. So try again on Monday best to try is at 6:59am in the morning

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Now that I've been approved, I'm clueless as to what to do. I'm using a co- sponsor. Any help?

Two souls ? with but a single thought, two ? that beat as one. M & K ?

Now that I've been approved, I'm clueless as to what to do. I'm using a co- sponsor. Any help?

I read the NVC guide on here. Quite helpful!

Is anyonelse still waiting apart from me?????

I'm still waiting... Priority Date April 10th, at Nebraska...

It's just a matter of time, your approvals will come!

Hopefully it is coming soon. I wonder if sometimes they approve petitios but don't change the status online! Has it happened to anyone?

It's possible! Give them a call today. See what's up. Someone was saying that happening to them a day or two ago.

It's possible! Give them a call today. See what's up. Someone was saying that happening to them a day or two ago.

I have called but they block us from inquiring or clarifying anything by saying that they are still processing March 13th!

I have called but they block us from inquiring or clarifying anything by saying that they are still processing March 13th!

From I've read on VJ, they would of told you if it was already approved. So it's probably still being processed. Maybe other folks may have ideas about what you should do next if you don't hear something soon.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.