1,304 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Last week Thursday I filed a expedite request (medical reasons) for the Kingston embassy as i saw there were individuals with 3/13 CC's still waiting for interviews. My CC was 4/9, I received an email that my expedite request was under review. I did see yesterday that many people received interview dates for Kingston. I have heard some say that requesting an expedite can sometimes delay your case, just wondering if anyone has ever heard the same?

Dwheels76 can you please add me to spreadsheets as well CC 4/9 :)

Timeline

Last week Thursday I filed a expedite request (medical reasons) for the Kingston embassy as i saw there were individuals with 3/13 CC's still waiting for interviews. My CC was 4/9, I received an email that my expedite request was under review. I did see yesterday that many people received interview dates for Kingston. I have heard some say that requesting an expedite can sometimes delay your case, just wondering if anyone has ever heard the same?

Dwheels76 can you please add me to spreadsheets as well CC 4/9 :)

A few us here received our interview dates ... As well as requested expedites to our cases. Mine was denied on the same day my interview was scheduled on 4/24/15...I called NVC yesterday as well as a few others that where waiting on the Kingston embassy and received our interview dates. No it did not delay our case. Please don't listen to what is being said. Expedite is just for that reason to speed up your process ... They can not delay your case for that request. And we waited atleast 30-35 days to be scheduled.

Timeline

A few us here received our interview dates ... As well as requested expedites to our cases. Mine was denied on the same day my interview was scheduled on 4/24/15...I called NVC yesterday as well as a few others that where waiting on the Kingston embassy and received our interview dates. No it did not delay our case. Please don't listen to what is being said. Expedite is just for that reason to speed up your process ... They can not delay your case for that request. And we waited atleast 30-35 days to be scheduled.

Great thanks for the info! based on what I see if my expedite is approved i'll be look at a June interview and if it is denied my interview will most likely be in July since my C/C was April 9th. Thank You for the quick response!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

In the same boat my CC was 04/08 where waiting for interview as well I Call time and nada hope its soon kit good luck i feel ur pain

Hopefully we'll have news this week!

Timeline

The consulate section of the Islamabad embassy was closed today, so we'll start hearing about interviews later in the week.

Why it is closed today....i guess may be due to transfering....? can u plz tell me for how many days it was closed.....?

• Consulate : Islamabad, Pakistan
  • Marriage: 03-01-2014

I-130 Sent : 04-21-2014 I-130 Received at USCIS : 04-23-2014 I-130 NOA1 (Hardcopy) : 04-27-2014 (Waiting Period Started) :clock: I-130 NOA2 (Hardcopy) : 09-12-2014 :wow: Case sent to NVC by USCIS : 09-23-2014 NVC Case Received : 10-07-2014 Case Number Received : 10-27-2014 :idea: Completed DS-261,Paid AOS Fee : 11-05-2014 AOS Fee Showing Paid : 11-08-2014 IV Fee Generated and Paid : 11-11-2014 IV Fee showing Paid : 11-14-2014 Completed DS-260 : 11-15-2014 (Searching for Joint Sponsor) :clock: AOS & IV Package sent : 01-20-2015 NVC Received AOS and IV Packages : 01-22-2015 (60 Days waiting period starts) Case sent for supervisor review : 04-03-2015 (Due to no response till 70 days) Case Completed at NVC: 04-09-2015 :dancing: (After only 7 days in supervisor review) Interview Scheduled: 04-28-2015 (Confirmed by Phone call to NVC) (P4) Interview Letter : 04-29-2015 Status showed "In Transit" : 05-13-2015 Status showed "Ready" : 05-14-2015 Medical : 05-20-2015 (Alhamdulilah Went well) Interview: 06-09-2015 (Alhamdulilah Approved) worldwide Technical problem in visa printing : 06-09-2015 Visa Issued : 07-01-2015 :energy:(Alhamdulilah) Visa in Hand : 07-04-2015 (Islamabad Amex)(Alhamdulilah) POE at Chicago : 07-23-2015

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Please add me, case completed 04/27/15. Hope to get a interview date soon.

Also can someone please post the link for the spreadsheet.

Thanks

Marriage Date : 01/03/2013

Filed I-130 : 02/14/2014

Paid AOS and IV : sometime in Aug-Sep-2014

Sent Form IV : 12/08/2014

Sent AOS : 01/19/2015Last

Scan date : 01/20/15

Checklist : 03/23 :(

Checklist scan date: 04/03/15

Case complete: 04/27/2015

Visa interview expedition request: 05/02/2015

Expedition approved : 05/06/2015

Document in transit : 05/13/2015

Interview schedule :05/20/2015

Interview date: 06/05/2015

Timeline

Do we have to register our interview date cause I didn't see that in my letter

This is the link ...https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-jm/iv... its not for your appointment. I thought so too. Its just for DHL registration. You will still have to put in your appointment time and date...your time might be there. Mines wasn't so I called the embassy phone number and she told me choose any time because it was just for DHL delivery.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Just FYI for everyone interviewing in Montreal... I emailed them questioning whether or not I (the petitioner) am allowed to attend the interview with my husband. They responded the following:

The petitioner is not required to attend the interview. However, American Citizens are allowed to accompany applicants if space constraints permit and they bring their U.S. passport. Also, as part of our security procedures, all backpacks, bags, luggage, or large purses are prohibited inside the U.S. Consulate. Any visitor who refuses to follow these security procedures is prohibited from entering the Consulate facilities.

I am including the links below with helpful information in order to be fully prepared for the interview.

Medical Exam requirements: http://travel.state.gov/visa/immigrants/info/info_3739.html

Interview preparation: http://photos.state.gov/libraries/canada/303578/montreal/Packet4-MTL.pdf

Advice to all applicants: http://montreal.usconsulate.gov/visas/visas/advice-to-all-visa-applicants.html

Please visit https://usvisa-info.com/ to register the appointment. When completing the registration, you will be prompted to choose a pick-up location for the Loomis courier service.

If you have any questions regarding the courier service or need assistance with your account, you may visit https://usvisa-info.com/ or contact the Official U.S. Visa Information & Appointment Services: https://ais.usvisa-info.com/en-ca/iv/information/contact_us

We hope that this information is helpful,

I saw discussion about this earlier, so I just wanted to pass the info along!

Called this Morning and got an Interview date!! June 17th!

CR-1 Journey:                                                                 ROC Journey:

6/25/2013 Engaged                                                        4/13/2017 Mailed I-751 to CSC

7/19/2014 Married                                                          4/17/2017 I-751 Received CSC

8/12/2014 CR1 Started                                                  5/2/2017 Check Cashed

6/17/2015 CR1 Interview                                               5/3/2017 NOA1 Received

7/10/2015 Arrival @ POE                                               5/25/2017 Biometrics Appt

2/26/2018 Case Transferred to "Local Office" 

7/5/2018 InfoPass Appt for Extension

7/31/2018 Case Approved

8/3/2018 Received Green Card

April 2017 I-751 Filers Spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t335PrkwxPk7sRryv02NH3vrWHy0vlkBxjmPy5VYJO8/edit#gid=0

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy

Just got off the phone with nvc

Interview date june 30th at 7 a.m

All guys and girls from Pakistan do make calls , i hope and pray that you all get interview dates today.and rest of the people all over the world best wishes for all of you as well my friends.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.