NVC Case Number: 04/21/2015

Left NVC: 04/27/2015

Medical: 04/28/2015

Embassy Ready: 4/30/2015

Packet 3 Sent: 5/02/2015

Interview/Approved: 6/17/2015

Issued: 6/29/2015

Filed: Timeline

Isn't your wedding the same as ours, the 11th? I'm not sure what to do.

Yup ours is the same day. I am confident that she will make it in time for that. I might be overly hopeful but I think we will be fine. It just pisses me off cause I have her ticket booked for next Friday and now its probably going to cost me $600 to change it -_-

I-129F Sent: 08/27/2014

NOA1: 09/02/2014

NOA2: 04/02/2015

Received by NVC: 04/20/2015

NVC Case Number: 04/21/2015

Left NVC: 04/27/2015

Medical: 04/28/2015

Embassy Ready: 4/30/2015

Packet 3 Sent: 5/02/2015

Interview/Approved: 6/17/2015

Issued: 6/29/2015

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Yup ours is the same day. I am confident that she will make it in time for that. I might be overly hopeful but I think we will be fine. It just pisses me off cause I have her ticket booked for next Friday and now its probably going to cost me $600 to change it -_-

See I'm thinking the same so I'm hesitant to make any changes. This stinks so much!!!

Timeline

See I'm thinking the same so I'm hesitant to make any changes. This stinks so much!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Scott had his interview and it still says "ready" scheduling an interview, yadda yadda yadda. Normal?

Ours was yesterday and it says the same Ready ^

Ours was on the 15th and aside from the last touch date changing to the 15th, nothing has occurred. I believe it wont go into AP until they are able to process them. That is just my speculation though.

As far as getting married on the 11th, I cancelled and changed mine for the 10th because I have no faith that they will be able to correct this in a way to allow that to happen.

See that's my biggest fear for ours. It was approved on the 5th so according to them it isn't part of that technical issue (also everyone on that date already has theirs) but my fear is since ours hasn't changed at all except the last update status that someone fell down on their job and didn't do what they were suppose towhen they were suppose to and now it is going to be affected by that after all. I keep just getting the run around. They keep telling me that it's not in AP and that it isn't affected but I don't know what to believe anymore. I am thinking he'll make it in time for the wedding on July 18th but I'm so afraid he won't make it in time for our vacation we paid for which is fourth of July weekend. I'm just sort of freaking out and getting a straight answer from them is like pulling teeth. They won't tell us it is part of that glitch when we call like I said so I still don't think it is but have no idea what is happening . They just said you'll have it in a couple days then nothing, so we call back and nowthey said to call and speak with supervisor tomorrow. It's like no offense to all the California people, cause they are super lucky, but I'm so angry at the fact that most of the people interviewed same date as us are from CA and so they haven't been waiting as long as we have yet they already have their visas. It's just not fair to any of us. :crying::crying::cry:

I am already starting to think our plan for an early September wedding... is now going to have to be a late September/October wedding. :/

Our Journey Timeline  - Immigration and the Health Exchange Price of Love in the UK Thinking of Returning to UK?

First met: 12/31/04 - Engaged: 9/24/09
Filed I-129F: 10/4/14 - Packet received: 10/7/14
NOA 1 email + ARN assigned: 10/10/14 (hard copy 10/17/14)
Touched on website (fixed?): 12/9/14 - Poked USCIS: 4/1/15
NOA 2 email: 5/4/15 (hard copy 5/11/15)
Sent to NVC: 5/8/15 - NVC received + #'s assigned: 5/15/15 (estimated)
NVC sent: 5/19/15 - London received/ready: 5/26/15
Packet 3: 5/28/15 - Medical: 6/16/15
Poked London 7/1/15 - Packet 4: 7/2/15
Interview: 7/30/15 - Approved!
AP + Issued 8/3/15 - Visa in hand (depot): 8/6/15
POE: 8/27/15

Wedding: 9/30/15

Filed I-485, I-131, I-765: 11/7/15

Packet received: 11/9/15

NOA 1 txt/email: 11/15/15 - NOA 1 hardcopy: 11/19/15

Bio: 12/9/15

EAD + AP approved: 1/25/16 - EAD received: 2/1/16

RFE for USCIS inability to read vax instructions: 5/21/16 (no e-notification & not sent from local office!)

RFE response sent: 6/7/16 - RFE response received 6/9/16

AOS approved/card in production: 6/13/16  

NOA 2 hardcopy + card sent 6/17/16

Green Card received: 6/18/16

USCIS 120 day reminder notice: 2/22/18

Filed I-751: 5/2/18 - Packet received: 5/4/18

NOA 1:  5/29/18 (12 mo ext) 8/13/18 (18 mo ext)  - Bio: 6/27/18

Transferred: Potomac Service Center 3/26/19

Approved/New Card Produced status: 4/25/19 - NOA2 hardcopy 4/29/19

10yr Green Card Received: 5/2/19 with error >_<

N400 : 7/16/23 - Oath : 10/19/23

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: England
Timeline

Deborah, I do not know what I would do. That has got to be so extremely frustrating not knowing what is going on. :(

I think I am all cried out. I spent the weekend balled up in the fetal position and now just feel sort of numb. If one more person asks me when James is going to get here I might get arrested. :clock::cry:

Deborah, I do not know what I would do. That has got to be so extremely frustrating not knowing what is going on. :(

I think I am all cried out. I spent the weekend balled up in the fetal position and now just feel sort of numb. If one more person asks me when James is going to get here I might get arrested. :clock::cry:

Yeah me too, I've pretty much cried every day for over a week. I'm so over this now, I just want an answer as to what is going on, if it is effected then don't keep running me around because you didn't do your job. I just need to know so I can decide what to do about our trip. I am just so exhausted from stress and worry and honestly I swear I know people mean well...but if I have one more person here at home tell me it will be ok i'll get here I might lose it and smack someone. I hate this for all of us, it's like TSC people are still losing out even thought we are far away from TSC now. I hate this for all of us :crying::cry:

Timeline

Yeah me too, I've pretty much cried every day for over a week. I'm so over this now, I just want an answer as to what is going on, if it is effected then don't keep running me around because you didn't do your job. I just need to know so I can decide what to do about our trip. I am just so exhausted from stress and worry and honestly I swear I know people mean well...but if I have one more person here at home tell me it will be ok i'll get here I might lose it and smack someone. I hate this for all of us, it's like TSC people are still losing out even thought we are far away from TSC now. I hate this for all of us :crying::cry:

Same here. I think the 3 of us really only know what this feels like. I've basically isolated myself at this point because as Trudie said- I can't handle one more person telling me everything will work out or you just have to keep strong or this will all be worth it in the end. No it won't! It will never be worth it! We will never get back the time that the United States government has taken from us. Not just that- but the physical and emotional toll this has taken on all of us. I'm so angry right now that I don't know what to do with myself. And I swear to god if one more CSC filer says that this can be a positive thing because we have this time to tie up loose ends I'm going to flip. We've been doing this for 9 months!!! Most of them had interviews before my NOA2 was even approved! 9 freaking months!!!! Try going through that- finally getting approved and then be told you have to wait another month...then come talk to me. Otherwise you have no clue!! All I can say is at this point we're all we have to get through this because no one except for our finances can possibly grasp what this feeling is like period. There's my vent for the day

Timeline

Its a pretty horrible position for us all to be in. Its upsetting to read so many going through pain because of these issues.

I have my interview on Monday. I have my wedding, with family booked flights, and venue paid for, on July 25th. My fiance is also 26 weeks pregnant and in pain from pregnacy issues. We are also due to move into a new house on July 16th. This delay could not have come at a worse time for us.

Its complete tortue to be so close to the finish line, and have it pulled away at the last minute.

We both have cried lots, and i cannot shake a deep anxiety about the whole issue. How on earth im going to handle the wait now, i dont know. But me and Erin love each other very much, and we will get through this and it will be all the sweeter when im home, in her arms.

I'm going to try and plead my case on Monday, and hope, if anything i can be home for the wedding on July 25th. I'm hoping, praying, and keeping fingers crossed not just for me, but for everyone.

I wish the best for everyone.

“If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world.”― J.R.R. Tolkien

Agreed. I to have just kind of stayed at home just checking everything every minute hoping for some type of good news. And yes you are right. It's hard to understand if you haven't been there. And for you guys that just got your approvals, I do say congrats to you and honestly I hope this all clears up for all of us and we can move on.

Its a pretty horrible position for us all to be in. Its upsetting to read so many going through pain because of these issues.

I have my interview on Monday. I have my wedding, with family booked flights, and venue paid for, on July 25th. My fiance is also 26 weeks pregnant and in pain from pregnacy issues. We are also due to move into a new house on July 16th. This delay could not have come at a worse time for us.

Its complete tortue to be so close to the finish line, and have it pulled away at the last minute.

We both have cried lots, and i cannot shake a deep anxiety about the whole issue. How on earth im going to handle the wait now, i dont know. But me and Erin love each other very much, and we will get through this and it will be all the sweeter when im home, in her arms.

I'm going to try and plead my case on Monday, and hope, if anything i can be home for the wedding on July 25th. I'm hoping, praying, and keeping fingers crossed not just for me, but for everyone.

I wish the best for everyone.

I wish you guys the best as well. we have our wedding set and paid for as well for July 18th which I didn't do until after the approval. Same thing for the vacation at the beginning of July. You think after the approval t is safe you know to book things that far in advance...but I guess you never know. I know it must be hard for you too since you guys are expecting. I hope for a quick resolution for us all.

Timeline

I wish they would hear our stories. Our son is now 15 months, Scott hasn't seen him in 14 months because they revoked his ESTA until our visa was approved. I feel like I can't even celebrate his interview this week because of this ordeal. I've been through so much in those 14 months alone...like you all say...feel like TSC all over again

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.