garey

My k1 is being send back to CIS for a review and possible revocaton

28 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

hello everyone I had my interview on the 18 of march & was given a 221g a white paper it state (you currently do not have sufficient evidence to establish the relationship btw yourself & the petitioner,you may elect to schedule a joint interview within the next 90 days at the embassy in Guyana I email the embassy and got

a reply saying (A review of your case indicates that a joint interview not required.your case is currently pending transfer to the Bureau of citizenship and immigration service of the Department of Homeland Security for review and possible revocation.If CIS determines that the information we are providing constitutes sufficient foundation for initiation revocation proceedings,the petitioner will be send a notice of intent to revoke,that includes a statement of the facts and evidence,and will have the opportunity to respond.

As an alternative,you may choose to marry locally and have your spouse file an 1-130 petition on your behalf.

I am so confuse and frustrated the interview went well at the being the CO was very nice then he ask me how we met I say on line,do your fiancé have kids I say yes went was the 1st time we meet in person,? is his birth date went we get engage he ask me where my fiancé now I say in the us he say he not seeing any pic of my fiancé I took 1 from the album I had & give it to him he ask where it was take I told him he say go sit & he call me back he say your visa is denial he say do you want to get it the hard way or the soft way I say hard he say your fiancé is a fraud he using his job to sponsor you and if he contest he could go to jail my fiancé is a police office our relationship is generous we love each other he want to come to get marry as soon as possible cos the long distance is killing us I love to hear for you guy any input and advice you can give us to help our case I b very greatful.

Well, it is clear that they dont belive in your relationship, so best way it is get marry as they say in the e-mail.

It is very clear that rhey will denied the petition at uscis.

So dont wait uscis reponses and get marry abd start a i-130 spouse visa.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Bolivia
Timeline

I just wonder what he meant by " fiancé is a fraud he using his job to sponsor you"

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Consulate : Bolivia

I-129F Sent : 2014-08-08

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-08-14

I-129F NOA2 : 2015-02-20

I-129F NOA2 hard copy recieved: 2015-03-02

USCIS to NVC: 2015-03-02

NVC Received : 2015-03-10

NVC Left : 2015-03-31

Consulate Received : 2015-04-06

Packet 4 Received : 2015-04-09

Interview Date : 2015-04-30

2nd Interview Date : 2015-05-04

Interview Result :

Visa Received :

Estimates/Stats : Your I-129f was approved in 190 days from your NOA1 date.[/b][/color]

Timeline

I just wonder what he meant by " fiancé is a fraud he using his job to sponsor you"

m wondering the same thing cos my fiancé is a honest person has no criminal record

Timeline

Well, it is clear that they dont belive in your relationship, so best way it is get marry as they say in the e-mail.

It is very clear that rhey will denied the petition at uscis.

So dont wait uscis reponses and get marry abd start a i-130 spouse visa.

well we r planning to get marry nex month & start the 1-130 but we r unsure to do that cos we don't want to b denial a 1-130 so u think that we should go ahead & get marry,we r looking at the 25 of next month to get marry we r in the planning

There seems to be more to this denial than just a lack of relationship evidence. They have told you he is committing fraud in some way.

I don't understand the reason they gave you.

Get marry and sure that you send a good packet for the i-130 petition.

Inclue all evidences of a good relationship.

Inclue photos, passport stamp, facebook or whatsapp conversations, all evidence as you can.

well we r planning to get marry nex month & start the 1-130 but we r unsure to do that cos we don't want to b denial a 1-130 so u think that we should go ahead & get marry,we r looking at the 25 of next month to get marry we r in the planning

Timeline

His exact word was he is using his job to sponsor you & he can lose his job so I was so confuse & thinking I didn't even ask ? He mean by that cos he was raising his voice

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

ya, this was strange to me as well.

suggest the OP study up a bit in the MENA or S African sub-forum, learn more about this stuff.

I would love to read more about the petitioner's response to the beneficiary's interview outcome, but apparently the petitioner doesn't have an account here.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Timeline

you have another option for you two -

and that is -

to file a new I-129F this week, front-load it with relationship evidence, if it's been less than 2 years since petitioner last saw you.

can tell us of gender? petitioner gender? beneficiary gender?

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

ya, this was strange to me as well.

suggest the OP study up a bit in the MENA or S African sub-forum, learn more about this stuff.

I would love to read more about the petitioner's response to the beneficiary's interview outcome, but apparently the petitioner doesn't have an account here.

Why S Africa or MENA forum? Guyana is in South America I thought?

--- k1 visa ---
Texas Service Center (Abandon Hope All Ye Who Enter Here)
I-129F sent: 12 Aug 2014
I-129F NOA1: 15 Aug 2014
I-129F NOA2: 2 Mar 2015 (199 days from NOA1) **No RFEs!**
NVC Received: 19 Mar 2015
Case#, IIN, BIN assigned: 19 Mar 2015
NVC Left: 20 Mar 2015
Consultate Received: 23 Mar 2015
Package 3 Received: 26 Mar 2015
Medical: 10 Apr 2015
Packet 3 Sent: 10 Apr 2015
Packet 4 Received: 23 Apr 2015
Interview Date: 8 May 2015 (Approved!!!)
Visa Issued: 14 May 2015
Visa in Hand: 19 May 2015
Entry to USA: 5 Jun 2015
Married: 21 Jun 2015

---Adjustment of Status---
Sent I-485, I-131 and I-765: 7 Jul 2015
NOA1 for I-485, I-131 and I-765: 14 Jul 2015
Email notification that I-765 was approved: 12 Sep 2015
Email notification that I-131 was approved: 15 Sep 2015
Email notification that EAD/AP combo card was mailed: 15 Sep 2015
EAD and AP combo card received: 18 Sep 2015
Green Card Received: 3 Dec 2015 [ :)] Previous letter stated interview requirement was likely to be waived

---Removal of Conditions---
Sent I-751: 13 Oct 2017
NOA1 for I-751: 23 Oct 2017

Biometrics: 20 Nov 2017
Approved: 20 Dec 2018

Green Card Received: 2 Jan 2019

-- Citizenship --
Filed Online: 21 Feb 2020
NOA1 (Online): 22 Feb 2020
Biometrics: 10 Mar 2020

Interview: 29 Jul 2020 (Approved - Oath taken immediately due to covid19)

Timeline

you have another option for you two -

and that is -

to file a new I-129F this week, front-load it with relationship evidence, if it's been less than 2 years since petitioner last saw you.

can tell us of gender? petitioner gender? beneficiary gender?

the petitioner is male & I am the beneficiary female,i think it is bcos the petitioner jus send in the 1-129f with jus his passport pages and how we meet on line we got a RFE to send in a visa pic for each of us & a intent letter to marry for me the beneficiary & a G-325a for each also the receipt of the engagement he brought me he didn't send no evidence showing our relationship we meet in 2012 he came 2 time in that yr & came in 2014 in January & surprise me with a enagement ring I say yes we got engage on the 28 of January then he file in april wanted to come for the interview but I told him no I b fine cos I had all of our evidence of phone call facebook chat whatapp chat viber call picture together the trip he made but the CO didn't ask for any jus ask the ?

no it not Guyana is in south America

Timeline

I don't see how getting married is going to negate the denial based on the fraud allegation.

I was looking up on some of the VJ & some say it might not b a good idea to married went a revocation is pending that why I say that we don't want to get a denial i but we r planning to do so jus want to know if it ok to do so as early as next month

Timeline

sorry - i got geographically challenged there, for a brief moment in time. my bad ! I was wrong !

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.