6 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hello,

I am USA citizen, I have my sister who's married to netherlandaise man, they have a baby, all of them lives in Netherland, so my concern is to bring all of them here to live in USA. They are willing to move out from Netherland to USA.

My questions are : what should I do to support them to get a visa for them ? What the process I have to follow to get them here to get the green card?

By the way my brother in law is a citizen of Netherland and he can come here without visa I believe. But my sister is Moroccan but she lives in Netherland.

Please any idea or suggestion will be appricaited.

Thank you so much and have a wonderful day.

Done with K1, AOS and ROC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Waiting time depend entierly on what the person country is from.Some countries have so many applicantsfor immigration lined up that it can take 10 to 12 years like China India Mexico or Phillipine.Other countries have fewer applicants and shorter waiting times.

event.png

mohammed-iii-sultan-of-morocco-and-georg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thank you friends. One more question!

Is that ok to bring them here by tourist visa! And stay here while applying for the green card. I know that each less 6 months they have to leave and come back again by tourist visa again.

What do you think?

Thank you

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

they are governed by 'visa availability' calendar published in the Monthly Visa Bulletin.

Yes, even for this type of Adjustment of Status.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thank you friends. One more question!

Is that ok to bring them here by tourist visa! And stay here while applying for the green card. I know that each less 6 months they have to leave and come back again by tourist visa again.

What do you think?

Thank you

IF they can get approved for a tourist visa.

IF no immigration officer will suspect that they have immigrant intent.

IF you can afford to buy them plane tickets to go back and forth multiple times for years and years.

Yeah they can.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.