TBoneTX

Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case [Part II]

4,633 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I know nothing about that office, but at least there's movement! That's gotta be a good sign, regardless. I hope it's just the green card you get!

WOOT! congrats!!

That blows!! After all this time, and it's their fault it expired. I know this same thing will happen to us, and we will have to pay for TWO new medicals. The silver lining is that now you know the end is near. Sorry. :(

I'm trying to see this as a positive maybe as soon as they receive the new medical the GC will be approved

I was lucky enough to fine an appointment for the 28th of this month so will see

Anyone else who got this letter get an update on their account ?

I never received an update I just got the letter today

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Thank you. I read it. And it say that a medical exination is good for 1 year after submission to USCIS. Does it mean that 1 year since you filed I-485 or I understand it incorrect. Because I see some people got RFE for medical, while it is not 1 year, since they filed their papers.

Congratulations!!!

I got mine last week after a whole year waiting :( I filed in April ,2014 and i got the Medical RFE May the 20th :( I still don't know what is gonna happen after i submit it !! Been told that once i will send it they will make the decision within minimum one month to 180 days :(

Timeline

I had to did new medical too! I paid CS $200 only to fill out the form and transfer my vaccinations. Lab works (blood test for TB, syphilis, varicella) were covered by medical insurance.

You mean you paid the $200 for the whole thing? I mean was there any tests that you did or they just confirmed that you have all the vaccines needed ?

Timeline

I sent my medical packet out on May 12, and my card was ordered to be produced on May 22 :)

WOW that fast !! So it took them 10 days to make the decision? That is a great news :) I hope you meant May 12 ,2015 and May 22, 15 :) CONGRATULATIONS :)

Yay! Congrats!

Thanks it feels surreal, wasnt expecting it!

Congratulations!! :D

They are a busy office. They're only now on August applications. There are several of us on here who are through that office, and more who've been sent there even when it's not the local office.

This is very strange to me. I'd assume it means Dallas, but you've been told otherwise. I guess we will find out sooner or later (I hope!)

This is NOT a sad-face post! Congrats!

I can't believe how many July/August people are getting approved! (Not us... yet... par for the course. haha) DO NOT feel guilty about this. Like getting the NPIW letter is not your doing, neither is being approved out of order and before others on here. We will be jealous, sure, but we're still super happy for you! :D

YAY!! congratulations!

Thanks, you will hear shortly as if I remember you're an August filer too! )

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

Thanks, you will hear shortly as if I remember you're an August filer too! )

Our NOA1 date is August 6, 2014. Time will tell. Sadly, every aspect of this process for us has run behind the "norm" for people in our same circumstance. Even the EAD card took almost 100 days. Ha

K1 Visa timeline:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

02/01/2014 - mailed our petition

07/25/2014 - Johan arrives in Los Angeles! 

*See updated timeline for specific dates.*

AOS timeline:~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

08/02/2014 - AOS, EAD, AP applications mailed. 

11/17/2014 - K2 gets an interview waiver letter in the mail (dated November 12th) (K1 has never gotten this letter)

08/24/2015 - Green cards are FINALLY in hand after nearly 13 months of waiting. 

ROC timeline: ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

05/01/2017 - ROC application sent 

05/02/2017 - CSC receives our package

05/03/2017 - Official NOA1 date

05/10/2017 - MO cashed at our bank

05/12/2017 - NOA 1 is in the mailbox.

05/20/2017 - Biometrics letter in hand

05/31/2017 - biometrics appt (Oxnard, CA)

06/19/2018 - ROC still pending with no news but that wonky glitch back in February, so we went ahead and filed for citizenship

N-400 timeline: ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

06/19/2018 - N-400 application filed online

06/20/2018 - NOA1 received online for Naturalization application

06/25/2018 - Biometrics notification online (PDF Document)

07/12/2018 - Biometrics appt (Oxnard, CA)

Our NOA1 date is August 6, 2014. Time will tell. Sadly, every aspect of this process for us has run behind the "norm" for people in our same circumstance. Even the EAD card took almost 100 days. Ha

My EAD also went over, I had to do a service request. Filed in August got my EAD in November and my letter in December. My husband just bought me pink champagne, strawberries and chocolate to dip the strawberries in! :)

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Belarus
Timeline

You mean you paid the $200 for the whole thing? I mean was there any tests that you did or they just confirmed that you have all the vaccines needed ?

Yes, they just took my blood to check for TB, syphillis and varicella. By the way just checked my insurance the TB gold test cost $434, my total for three labs was $644! Thanks god, my insurance covered it!

Edited by saulit

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

I got mine last week after a whole year waiting :( I filed in April ,2014 and i got the Medical RFE May the 20th :( I still don't know what is gonna happen after i submit it !! Been told that once i will send it they will make the decision within minimum one month to 180 days :(

it looks like they give GC soon after receiving new medical. So I wish you would one of them! Good luck! 180 days sound really terrible after 1 year waiting.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

My EAD also went over, I had to do a service request. Filed in August got my EAD in November and my letter in December. My husband just bought me pink champagne, strawberries and chocolate to dip the strawberries in! :)

Sounds great!!! Enjoy your celebration! You really deserve it. You were very helpful on this forum ;)

Well Guys, my prediction was a couple of months I finally got my approval today! Congrats to all other's PCV and such for their approvals and I am sorry for all of you with RFE's :(

Finally, after more than a year of waiting (NOA1 05/21/2014) we have received a notification from USCIS.new card (green card) has ordered to be produced :yes::dance::yes:

Maybe some good news about our application. Just received an e-mail for our Congressman's office, they completed their 60 day update with USCIS. Our case is on the move and ended up in the Sacramento, CA field office for review.

At least it is something.....

In less than 2 weeks we will hit our 1 year anniversary of this AOS process. Good Times!!!

So, within 30-60 days we might have the green card or a RFE for medical.....

Anyone with experience at the Sacramento office?

Just recieved RFE letter need a new medical

Congrats on the approvals! For those that have had rfe for medical at least your case is being looked at and moving!

8/22/15 Received notice of interview "call in letter" for September 1st 8am

9/01/15 AOS Interview Houston-APPROVED!

9/01/15 Card in production, Welcome notice has been mailed

9/05/15 Welcome Notice Received

9/08/15 Greencard was mailed

9/10/15 GREENCARD RECEIVED!!!!!!!!

ROC

6/2/17 mailed I-751 to csc priority mail

7/1/17 I-751 returned rejected (multiple items)

7/3/17 I-751 mailed again with signature confirmation

7/6/17 second I-751 delivered and signed for by Daniel Manchaca

7/10/17  Check Cashed

7/10/17  NOA

7/22/17  Biometrics letter for 8/2/17

8/02/17 Biometrics appointment DONE

3/05/18 case moved to local office

8/25/18 Extension letter (18 months)

9/29/18 service request submitted

10/06/18 response to service request

10/11/18  approved. No RFE, no interview

10/16/18  approval letter received in the mail

10/19/18 greencard received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Maybe some good news about our application. Just received an e-mail for our Congressman's office, they completed their 60 day update with USCIS. Our case is on the move and ended up in the Sacramento, CA field office for review.

At least it is something.....

In less than 2 weeks we will hit our 1 year anniversary of this AOS process. Good Times!!!

So, within 30-60 days we might have the green card or a RFE for medical.....

Anyone with experience at the Sacramento office?

I contacted my Congressman as well. And after few days later my case was transferred to Sacramento filed office as well. My NOA is June 23.

Timeline

Yes, they just took my blood to check for TB, syphillis and varicella. By the way just checked my insurance the TB gold test cost $434, my total for three labs was $644! Thanks god, my insurance covered it!

You had to go to 3 different labs ? so you have paid $200 to the Civil Surgeon and then you paid to the labs ? so the total between the CS and the labs was $644?

I contacted my Congressman as well. And after few days later my case was transferred to Sacramento filed office as well. My NOA is June 23.

When was the case transferred? Any update on your case since it was transferred? Sorry for the questions........

June 11 - "Welcome to America" letter received!!!!!! WE WENT GREEN!
March 10 - Packet sent to CSC
March 13 - Delivered
March 15 - Check Cashed
March 17 - NOA Arrived

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

When was the case transferred? Any update on your case since it was transferred? Sorry for the questions........

I am not sure when exactly they transferred my case. I did SR after my case was transferred. So lets see what happened.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.