TBoneTX

Notice of Potential Interview Waiver Case [Part II]

4,633 posts in this topic

I stopped put my hope on these politicians after I sent a request to Joe Garcia. He did not address any single thought of my request regarding expedite my EAD. Instead, he sent me a bunch of nonsense about how he's working hard and ask me to support his cause.

Same here Sis. I was so glad to see our congressman respond to me. Then I read the same BS letter they send everyone about how they're "trying hard" and that apparently they are still doing background checks (9 months now.. really?!) <_< And same as you, nothing specific whatsoever about my case. Just to let them know in 60 days if I don't hear anything...

Edited by iammrsregie

1. Oh Forgot to mention, I got a response to my email from one of the senators offices and I have to say I was very disappointed. It didn't even address my case, only that Obama is an idiot and more focused on giving the illegal immigrants a pass.

Dear Mrs. (His karma):

Thank you for contacting me regarding President Obama’s recent actions related to illegal immigration. I appreciate having the benefit of your insight on one of the most important issues of our day.

As you may know, on November 20, 2014, President Obama issued a series of Executive actions effectively granting amnesty to millions of illegal immigrants. This unconstitutional use of executive authority will encourage more illegal immigration and undermine efforts to fix our broken immigration system in the future. By circumventing the legislative process, President Obama has sent the message that the United States will not enforce its own laws and will continue to allow the dangerous influx of criminal activity on our southern border. I will fight to defund President Obama's unconstitutional Executive actions while assuring that the Department of Homeland Security has the resources necessary to protect the American people.

I have worked throughout my time in the Senate to develop a solution to our broken immigration system that guarantees the security of our borders, restores the rule of law, and ensures stability for future generations. I will continue to promote these policies, but I will oppose any bill that incentivizes illegal conduct and encourages further disrespect for our laws. Immigration reform is ultimately about securing our nation’s borders and improving our system for legal immigration, not about rewarding illegal actions. We are a proud nation of immigrants, and we are a nation of laws. If policymakers will agree that all immigrants must abide by the rule of law, then we can work towards consensus on improving the immigration system through the legislative processes.

I appreciate having the opportunity to represent the interests of Texans in the United States Senate. Thank you for taking the time to contact me.

Sincerely,

JOHN CORNYN

United States Senator

517 Hart Senate Office Building

Washington, DC 20510

Tel: (202) 224-2934

Fax: (202) 228-2856

http://www.cornyn.senate.gov

This made me more angry than I was to start with. I already know what Obama did, I wanted to know what He, as my Senator was going to do about the BS we have to put up with and the money grab that legal immigration has become!

Got the same BS from my congressman, just the opposite slant: the republicans by opposing immigration reform caused our problems. Instead of helping us, they spout garbage.

Can you say useless...

AOS

3/20/14 Sent by lashed

3/25/14 NBC acknowledges recept (date always quoted by Tier 1)

4/3/14 NOA1 Recipt

6/9/14 NOA EAD approved

6/27/14 NPIW letter dated same

12/5/14 First service request (Notice did not receive)

12/9/14 Response says the wait can be as long as 9 - 12 months from date of receipt

1/8/15 Second service request on line (out of processing date) - immediate listed unassigned

1/20/15 Talked with Tier 2 - he files General Inquiry to have NYC field offlce request file

1/23/15 My Case states SR from 1/9/15 is complete, response mailed

1/28/15 Written response from NYC office states case "...remains under active examination..."

1/29/15 Written response from NBC from 1/8/15 SR states "...USCIS anticipates a delay in completing your case..."

2/4/15 Case arrives at the NYC field office

2/24/15 Third service request on line (out of processing date)

3/5/15 Written response from Imperial, CA states " ...we are not able to give you a timeframe..." for approval

3/27/15 Call from IO in Imperial CA FSO, required marriage certificate, FAX it immediately

3/27/15 GC approved!! One day before predicted date...

4/2/15 Welcome to America arrives

4/18/15 Green Card in hand - AOS journey is complete

ROC

12/28/15 I-751 submitted by lawyer

1/12/16 NOA - receipt of application

1/12/17 Submitted Service Request for out of processing time

1/26/17 Response to Service Request - processing hold awaiting security checks

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

I have to redo my medical, how much should I expect to pay?

I paid $192 to redo mine. I don't know if it depends on your doctor that does it or not.

K1 - Complete
05/01/2011 - Met online
09/15/2011 - Met in person
11/12/2011 - Became engaged
07/09/2012 - Finally got to put His Ring on my finger
02/04/2013 - Mailed off my documents to my fiance
02/13/2013 - Fiance received my documents
03/30/2013 - I-129F sent
04/05/2013 - NOA 1
07/10/2013 - File Transferred to Texas
07/24/2013 - NOA 2
08/23/2013 - USCIS-NVC - Case number received
08/27/2013 - NVC-Consulate
09/03/2013 - Packet 3
09/04/2013 - Packet 4
09/10/2013 - Medical (Passed)
09/12/2013 - Interview (Approved)
09/17/2013 - Visa in hand
11/02/2013 - Border crossing at Sweetgrass completed
11/05/2013 - Arrived in San Antonio
11/16/2013 - Married in San Antonio

Adjustment of Status

04/25/2014 - AOS packaged mailed to Chicago Lock Box.

05/15/2014 - NoA1 received for Aos and EA. AP rejected.

06/16/2014 - Biometrics appointment

07/07/2014 - EA card now in production.

07/10/2014 - EA Card received. YAY JOB HUNTING

08/13/2014 - Letter received staging possible interview waiver and no action for antoher 6 months

03/03/2015 - Apparently we are still within normal processing times and need to wait 87 days

04/27/2015 - RFE - Renew medical, Send some other documents

05/04/2015 - Medical redone

05/07/2015 - RFE request sent back to USCIS

05/08/2015 - RFE request received at USCIS

05/11/2015 - Green card IN PRODUCTION!!!!

05/11/2015 - Welcome letter Mailed!

05/14/2015 - Welcome Letter Received

05/18/2015 - Green Card Received!! FINALLY!!!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Same here Sis. I was so glad to see our congressman respond to me. Then I read the same BS letter they send everyone about how they're "trying hard" and that apparently they are still doing background checks (9 months now.. really?!) <_< And same as you, nothing specific whatsoever about my case. Just to let them know in 60 days if I don't hear anything...

Of course they are still doing background checks. Why would anyone wanting to cause trouble just cross the border. They are going to spend money, and waste time instead on going the legal route to get into the country and be with their loved on.

K1 - Complete
05/01/2011 - Met online
09/15/2011 - Met in person
11/12/2011 - Became engaged
07/09/2012 - Finally got to put His Ring on my finger
02/04/2013 - Mailed off my documents to my fiance
02/13/2013 - Fiance received my documents
03/30/2013 - I-129F sent
04/05/2013 - NOA 1
07/10/2013 - File Transferred to Texas
07/24/2013 - NOA 2
08/23/2013 - USCIS-NVC - Case number received
08/27/2013 - NVC-Consulate
09/03/2013 - Packet 3
09/04/2013 - Packet 4
09/10/2013 - Medical (Passed)
09/12/2013 - Interview (Approved)
09/17/2013 - Visa in hand
11/02/2013 - Border crossing at Sweetgrass completed
11/05/2013 - Arrived in San Antonio
11/16/2013 - Married in San Antonio

Adjustment of Status

04/25/2014 - AOS packaged mailed to Chicago Lock Box.

05/15/2014 - NoA1 received for Aos and EA. AP rejected.

06/16/2014 - Biometrics appointment

07/07/2014 - EA card now in production.

07/10/2014 - EA Card received. YAY JOB HUNTING

08/13/2014 - Letter received staging possible interview waiver and no action for antoher 6 months

03/03/2015 - Apparently we are still within normal processing times and need to wait 87 days

04/27/2015 - RFE - Renew medical, Send some other documents

05/04/2015 - Medical redone

05/07/2015 - RFE request sent back to USCIS

05/08/2015 - RFE request received at USCIS

05/11/2015 - Green card IN PRODUCTION!!!!

05/11/2015 - Welcome letter Mailed!

05/14/2015 - Welcome Letter Received

05/18/2015 - Green Card Received!! FINALLY!!!!

Same here Sis. I was so glad to see our congressman respond to me. Then I read the same BS letter they send everyone about how they're "trying hard" and that apparently they are still doing background checks (9 months now.. really?!) <_<And same as you, nothing specific whatsoever about my case. Just to let them know in 60 days if I don't hear anything...

I was mortified to see how "bluntly ignorant" these politicians responses to "ordinary people" like us. I won't send anything anymore. I might be wrote some article about this thread and mention to Obama, White House, USCIS on Twitter, lol.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

It doesn't matter how slow you go as long as you don't stop

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

Lifting Condition (I-751)

*Mailed I-751 package (06/21/2017) to CSC

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

*NOA-1 received (06/28/2017)

*Check cashed (06/27/2017)

*Biometric Received (07/10/2017)

*Biometric Appointment (07/20/2017)

We have a late July filer that has been approved, I am assuming they received the dreaded letter as they have stated they had no interview. Again no rhyme or reason when we still have Jan, March and April filers! http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/profile.php?id=171481

Removal of Conditions..  TICK TOCK, TICK TOCK

Time to reset the tick tock clock again.   Roll my eyes.

GC  Conditional date:  05/26/2015

N400.  Application:      02/28/2018       

Biometrics:                    02/22/2018

Waiting............    Roll my eyes again :(

USA citizen as of 25th of July 2018. :)

I just did my mine ,it was 250 .So it varies by different doctors

It should be physicians who are on the list of USCIS. Anyhow, that was cheap compared to some people here who redo their medical and doctors asked them to pay around thousand of dollars. The doctors on USCIS list is well known on VJ as a ripped off.

Know your enemy and know yourself and you can fight a hundred battles without disaster.Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

-I am the beneficiary and my post is not reflecting my petitioner's point of views-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: China
Timeline

It should be physicians who are on the list of USCIS. Anyhow, that was cheap compared to some people here who redo their medical and doctors asked them to pay around thousand of dollars. The doctors on USCIS list is well known on VJ as a ripped off.

yes ,the one I used is on the uscis list . I didn't really care how much it cost ,as long as get it done ,so we will be done with it . It took so much time and work ever since we started K1 .both tired of it

yes ,the one I used is on the uscis list . I didn't really care how much it cost ,as long as get it done ,so we will be done with it . It took so much time and work ever since we started K1 .both tired of it

You should write your experience regarding this because many people don't know how to find good price to redo their medical.

Anyhow, wish you luck for getting approval soon. I myself don't see anywhere my green card came out from the dark sooner.

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

I know this has happened a few times, it has just happened to Derwood. USCIS putting the phone down on them, this ISN'T acceptable and I am going to make a formal complaint to the ombudsman about this phenomenon that is happening too frequently now. So can ALL of you who have had this happen please let me know. I will not use your names but I will mention how many times its happening to the ombudsman as they are for complaints about the service and not just for case enquiries! We need to make a stand about this and the USCIS needs to be accountable. Thanks in advance!

Timeline

You should write your experience regarding this because many people don't know how to find good price to redo their medical.

Anyhow, wish you luck for getting approval soon. I myself don't see anywhere my green card came out from the dark sooner.

I would like to write down my experience to help others ,but we never tried to compare the price to find the cheaper doctor .Because my husband always want the one closet to home and offer the quickest appointment ,so what I did was getting on the uscis.gov ,calling everyone on the webpage ,and chose one who offered a quickest appointment ,I did twice of the medical ,first time it was a walk-in clinic because they allow us to go there anytime without an appointment ,that one cost 500 for medical and vaccinate .But it took a month to get my medical report from them .This second time I found another doctor ,it cost me about 250 for medical ,120 for x-ray ,I am not sure if X- ray is necessary ,but my RFE letter mentioned X-ray as I posted before ,doctor suggestion is we don't need x-ray ,doctor called uscis ,USCIS says it depends on the exact officer who deal with my case ,they cant tell if I need x-ray or not. My husband don't want to risk ,so we did x-ray and new medical . Doctor says it will take 3 or 4 days to get my report ready for pick up .I am satisfied about everything there ,they did everything quickly . The first doctor I used was in San Antonio ,TEXAS MEDCLINIC. The second doctor I used was in NEW BRUNFELS ,HILL COUNTRY MEDICAL ASSOCIATES ,Dr JOhn LEE who is an Asian male .

I would like to write down my experience to help others ,but we never tried to compare the price to find the cheaper doctor .Because my husband always want the one closet to home and offer the quickest appointment ,so what I did was getting on the uscis.gov ,calling everyone on the webpage ,and chose one who offered a quickest appointment ,I did twice of the medical ,first time it was a walk-in clinic because they allow us to go there anytime without an appointment ,that one cost 500 for medical and vaccinate .But it took a month to get my medical report from them .This second time I found another doctor ,it cost me about 250 for medical ,120 for x-ray ,I am not sure if X- ray is necessary ,but my RFE letter mentioned X-ray as I posted before ,doctor suggestion is we don't need x-ray ,doctor called uscis ,USCIS says it depends on the exact officer who deal with my case ,they cant tell if I need x-ray or not. My husband don't want to risk ,so we did x-ray and new medical . Doctor says it will take 3 or 4 days to get my report ready for pick up .I am satisfied about everything there ,they did everything quickly . The first doctor I used was in San Antonio ,TEXAS MEDCLINIC. The second doctor I used was in NEW BRUNFELS ,HILL COUNTRY MEDICAL ASSOCIATES ,Dr JOhn LEE who is an Asian male .

So some field office decided you needed another xray and expose yourself to radiation, dependent on whichever officer. Nice one, just another complaint I will be adding to my complaint to the ombudsman! There needs to be accountability now! Enough is enough and I am furious!

Timeline

So some field office decided you needed another xray and expose yourself to radiation, dependent on whichever officer. Nice one, just another complaint I will be adding to my complaint to the ombudsman! There needs to be accountability now! Enough is enough and I am furious!

That is what I thought before doctor called USCIS. That is why myself didn't call them to ask any about X-RAY .Because I know if somebody tell me that I wont need a x-ray but the officer who deal with my case think I need one ,then I will have to go back to doctor to get it .We would rather make one trip and get everything instead of making two trips .It cost extra money but my husband don't have time to mess with it .I realize every case is different because every officer is different .They want different things .I heard a lot of people got approved without any medical done in US .After so long time waiting ,we just want to get approved

I would like to write down my experience to help others ,but we never tried to compare the price to find the cheaper doctor .Because my husband always want the one closet to home and offer the quickest appointment ,so what I did was getting on the uscis.gov ,calling everyone on the webpage ,and chose one who offered a quickest appointment ,I did twice of the medical ,first time it was a walk-in clinic because they allow us to go there anytime without an appointment ,that one cost 500 for medical and vaccinate .But it took a month to get my medical report from them .This second time I found another doctor ,it cost me about 250 for medical ,120 for x-ray ,I am not sure if X- ray is necessary ,but my RFE letter mentioned X-ray as I posted before ,doctor suggestion is we don't need x-ray ,doctor called uscis ,USCIS says it depends on the exact officer who deal with my case ,they cant tell if I need x-ray or not. My husband don't want to risk ,so we did x-ray and new medical . Doctor says it will take 3 or 4 days to get my report ready for pick up .I am satisfied about everything there ,they did everything quickly . The first doctor IU used was in San Antonio ,TEXAS MEDCLINIC. The second doctor I used was in NEW BRUNFELS ,HILL COUNTRY MEDICAL ASSOCIATES ,Dr JOhn LEE who is an Asian male .

Thank you for the info.

I am speechless to all complicated process just to be a legal permanent resident in the U.S. So, totally you spent almost thousand of dollars just for the medical exam.

- Sun Tzu-

-Confucius-

*NOA-1 date (06/23/2017)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.