RP&SP

March 2015 IR-1/CR-1 filers

616 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

zeeeeeeek, you are pass the waiting period you can file a ticket to see what is wrong with your case. csc I130 for spouse is under 5 months, TSC is on feb 20th.

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request

Thanks for your post. On August 31st I have filed an inquiry request "case outside normal processing time" and on September 14 a status update appeared on the uscis website stating that they have sent a response for the inquiry. I have not yet received the response so still waiting for that. two days ago i contacted them again to let them know i have not received a response so they asked me to email CSC. I have emailed CSC immediately after the phone call and received an automated reply stating that it will take them 21 days to reply to my email.

Timeline

our case just got approved, i just got a text and i checked the website and it was approved, pd march 18th,2015 TSC. :joy:

Congratulations !!!!

I guess that officer was wrong about TCS processing Feb 20 applicants. He was also wrong about website being updated every Tuesday.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

our case just got approved, i just got a text and i checked the website and it was approved, pd march 18th,2015 TSC. :joy:

Congrats!

Congratulations !!!!

I guess that officer was wrong about TCS processing Feb 20 applicants. He was also wrong about website being updated every Tuesday.

Hi zeeeeeek! Hey, I don't think they'd be stuck up on Feb. 20 filers... I think their sys is not updated. If I'm not mistaken, they've been saying they're working on Feb. 20 applicants since the start of Sept. I've read in some post that if you will call USCIS, to ask for a tier 2 officer instead, cos they know better. It's been more than 5 months. March applicants should've been approved by now, if there's nothing else needed to get it processed, otherwise, they should inform the applicants asap.

Fyi, we got approved on Sept. 14 and got the hardcopy a week later. My case status has not been updated since Sept. 2nd.

Timeline

Hi zeeeeeek! Hey, I don't think they'd be stuck up on Feb. 20 filers... I think their sys is not updated. If I'm not mistaken, they've been saying they're working on Feb. 20 applicants since the start of Sept. I've read in some post that if you will call USCIS, to ask for a tier 2 officer instead, cos they know better. It's been more than 5 months. March applicants should've been approved by now, if there's nothing else needed to get it processed, otherwise, they should inform the applicants asap.

Fyi, we got approved on Sept. 14 and got the hardcopy a week later. My case status has not been updated since Sept. 2nd.

thanks ill call them up and speak to a teir 2 officer

Timeline

Please let’s know what happen with the phone call I’m in the same boat with you (anyone have any idea for me what to do )

Just an update we have called USCIS several times and we finally managed to speak to somone who was able to provide us with infomration.

About the enquiry we have filed, we never received an answer for the inquiry since we have filed it on August 31st. When we asked about that Uscis told us that the letter was mailed to some New York address even though we Live in Jordan. He asked us our zipcode and we told him, he told us that there is the same zipcode in New York. ( were a little bit confused on how they were able to send it to some random address in NY just because the zipcode in our country is simmilar to that of a NY zipcode. He was able to gather a copy of the letter sent to us and he has read it out to us. So apparently our case is pending unitl securit clearance on my husband is complete, we asked how long security clearance will take he said there is no time frame. it could take as little as a month to as much as a 18 months. For those who have experienced security clearance is what he is saying true? what do you think is the average waiting time for security clearance. we could wait another month or so but after that its just rediculous. What can we do in this case, i cant really contact local congressman because we are both living in jordan. What action can we take?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi Diana,mine was also sent to NVC on the 21st.

Hola veecee29, I just called to NVC and they received my case on the 25th, still no case number. I will call next week again. How about you?

10/11/14 Wedding (L)

USCIS

02/21/15 I-130 Petition sent

03/24/15 NOA 1 date

09/03/15 NOA 2 date

09/21/15 Case mailed to NVC

NVC

09/25/15 NVC Received

12/23/15 Case Completed

01/21/16 Medical appointment

02/04/16 Interview date: VISA APPROVED

02/05/16 Visa Issued

02/08/16 Visa in hand

02/29/16 POE Miami, Fl

ROC

01/06/18  I-751 submitted to CSC

01/10/18  NOA1 (extension letter) 

05/24/18  Biometrics appoinment 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Hola veecee29, I just called to NVC and they received my case on the 25th, still no case number. I will call next week again. How about you?

i say give them about 15 days to 16 from the day they received them... mines was received on September 14 and called yesterday and i got my Case and VIN# already... i say maybe by October 15-16 they might have your things ready... :joy:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Does anybody have the NVC number? My case was "sent on the 17th" Today makes exactly 2 weeks- and no update! I'm hoping they have received it by now!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cuba
Timeline

Does anybody have the NVC number? My case was "sent on the 17th" Today makes exactly 2 weeks- and no update! I'm hoping they have received it by now!

the number is 603-334-0700.. you have to be consistent... is going to tell you a lot of times that due to the high volume of calls every representative is busy.. keep redialing .. once it rings once that means you're connected.. do not hang up and follow the instructions.

Edited by zojimenez15

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

I'm sure, they received your case, My case took just 4 days to get there. You need do the right question. Luckily a very nice woman attended the phone.

She told me about I probably need wait another week to get my case number.

Call them since 0600 EST , will take aprox 30 mintues to get throught. Also You can try now, if not every hour, just cross your fingers, and be Patient.

Edited by Diana&Tim

10/11/14 Wedding (L)

USCIS

02/21/15 I-130 Petition sent

03/24/15 NOA 1 date

09/03/15 NOA 2 date

09/21/15 Case mailed to NVC

NVC

09/25/15 NVC Received

12/23/15 Case Completed

01/21/16 Medical appointment

02/04/16 Interview date: VISA APPROVED

02/05/16 Visa Issued

02/08/16 Visa in hand

02/29/16 POE Miami, Fl

ROC

01/06/18  I-751 submitted to CSC

01/10/18  NOA1 (extension letter) 

05/24/18  Biometrics appoinment 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.