15-Feb 2015 emailed AOS & IV package info
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee
23-Feb 2015 submitted ds260
07-Apr 2015 CC :dancing:
26-May 2015. interview--approval

28-May 2015 noon visa in hand!!

POE-??

Just confirmed CC scan date 2/27

12 hour time difference so I will have to wait for my wife to wake up to surprise her.

Edited by GEAUX86

12 hour time difference so I will have to wait for my wife to wake up to surprise her.

that will be a lovely surprise!!! congrats!!! :dancing:

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

10 months of bologna, we cannot believe this, nor will you if you knew
02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
30-Dec 2014 case received
10-Feb 2015 case and iin # assigned
10-Feb 2015 completed ds 261
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
11-Feb 2015 welcome letter rec'd
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee

POE-??

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

Woah thats great - less than 60 days as well!!! Hopefully that is a trend that will stick!

Congrats, hope you get an interview soon

Woah thats great - less than 60 days as well!!! Hopefully that is a trend that will stick!

Congrats, hope you get an interview soon

I think it was more like 31 days which is amazing! Which would mean I am aprrox a week away from review :D

Congratulations on the CC

Edited by newtothelift

Ok VisaJourney friends . Checklist Scan date March 16 reviewed March 30 ..Another checklist number 3!! On the same form we sent in december i864A AGAIN! ANOTHER SUPERVISOR REVIEW TO FIND IT! :cry: i dnt knw wat to do !!!

Ok VisaJourney friends . Checklist Scan date March 16 reviewed March 30 ..Another checklist number 3!! On the same form we sent in december i864A AGAIN! ANOTHER SUPERVISOR REVIEW TO FIND IT! :cry: i dnt knw wat to do !!!

Wow that's incredible that they reviewed your documents in 14 days! I am so sorry that you have received yet another checklist. Could you explain what you mean when you say 'another supervisor review to find it'?

On the bright side it looks like when you resend your documents they could be reviewed in under 20 days. All the best

ahh, sorry to hear....what was the checklist for on the I864A? keep on them!!!

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee

POE-??

ahh, sorry to hear....what was the checklist for on the I864A? keep on them!!!

NVC has gone back and forth with requesting the i864 and i 864A for my sponsors husband. There was nothing wrong with the forms. Everything was completed correctly. Supervisor told me i will hear back from him less than a week. We have sent them all forms multiple times! I told him im tired of going in circles this has to stop.

Im under another supervisor review because they told me 3 weeks ago they lost my affidavit. Im not gona stop bugging these people and i have contacted my congressman to step in.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Does anyone out there have any updated information from the reps on the EP system and if/when it will be fixed? I'm tempted to call and ask but would prefer not to waste an hour or two just on that if someone has talked to them recently. At this point (day 50) I could still probably mail in my documents and be approved faster than waiting for them to process my EP files.

NVC has gone back and forth with requesting the i864 and i 864A for my sponsors husband. There was nothing wrong with the forms. Everything was completed correctly. Supervisor told me i will hear back from him less than a week. We have sent them all forms multiple times! I told him im tired of going in circles this has to stop.

Im under another supervisor review because they told me 3 weeks ago they lost my affidavit. Im not gona stop bugging these people and i have contacted my congressman to step in.

ahh, big bummer! keep on them and also your congressman. if i were you i'd be meeting them in person rather than doing correspondence over email. face to face has greater impact. you've had too many issues to sit back and wait. is it possible for you to do a face to face with your congressman or one of his reps?

Does anyone out there have any updated information from the reps on the EP system and if/when it will be fixed? I'm tempted to call and ask but would prefer not to waste an hour or two just on that if someone has talked to them recently. At this point (day 50) I could still probably mail in my documents and be approved faster than waiting for them to process my EP files.

ep is as is, still the 60 to 70 wait. no news about them speeding up the process :(

looks like snail mail (which is no longer snail mail---its faster) is best....which urks me cause had i know this 2-3 weeks ago I would have sent in paper copies too. someone from canada (eki) got their cc today post 21 days scan date! amazing as it is....looks like us who have ep have to wait it out full term!!!! grrr.

USCIS
30 Jan 2014 - Sent I-130
03 Feb 2014- NOA1

02 Dec 2014- NOA2

NVC
11-Feb 2015 paid AOS fee
19-Feb 2015 paid IV fee

POE-??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.