LibCampFireClub

Gov. Scott Walker: ‘I don’t know’ whether Obama is a Christian

326 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Jude-OZO can clear it all up by stepping up to the cameras, bowing to the pope and bowing to the protestants and apologizing and seeking forgiveness. His penance should be kissing 21 Christian babies and giving up malt liquor for two weeks

You're right. I forgot. Libs don't read. My bad. Here's some photo help that can help piece together Jude-OZO's penance to the Christian world for tossing them under the bus.

Bow MA. Put the Pope in place of the smiling japanese PM

obama-bow.jpg

Baby kissing. Put in place, 21 Christian babies in a row

7516491752_1cfcf44cff.jpg

Bowing to protestants. Instead of bowing to the Saudi king, Jude-OZO should bow before Billy Graham

obama-bows-to-saudi-king1.jpg

Malt Liquor. Nope. Can't have none for a full two weeks!!

Obama40oz.jpg

Edited by ExExpat

Hey, WaPo, do you actually think he's talking to people on the right? Clearly it's the left whose got their panties stuck in their crack.

Scott Walker is suddenly in the spotlight
Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker drives his opponents nuts and, more important, to self-destructive actions that make Walker a formidable contender for the 2016 presidential nomination. The Democratic Party and Big Union allies tried to recall him when he took on public employee unions; he triumphed. They made him a target in 2014; he again won handily. Liberal elites tut-tut that he left college before getting his degree; he joins more than 2/3 of Americans who don’t have a college degree and cements his persona as a blue-collar fighter. He declines to play the condemn-some-other-Republican-for-something-that-guy-said, namely call out Rudy Giuliani for questioning whether the president loves America. Walker predictably draws liberals’ ire — much more intense than any expressed when a potential candidate, Hillary Clinton, personally displays egregious greed and obtuseness to conflicts of interest in taking foreign money. (Really which of these two things is disqualifying for a presidential contender?) Then on Saturday, in another episode that will send liberals running for their smelling salts, Walker declared that he did not know if Obama is a Christian. Walker will get kudos, deserved or not, from the right-wing base who detests the MSM precisely because it engages in such gamesmanship.

Because he gave an evasive answer. Obama has said he is a Christian. Many people can't accept that. It's not really customary to ask for proof.

I like the question. It kind of gages where you are on the wack-job scale. Some people still say Obama is the anti-Christ. It's good that Walker isn't that far out there, but I don't like that he can't bring himself to give a normal human response. If they don't want it to be an issue, just give a normal answer. Why not say something like "Obama says he's Christian, I don't know him personally, and I can't know anymore than that". Then it doesn't look like he's tap dancing around the question.

Just because someone says they are Christian does not make them one . Obama or anybody else. He gave a very non judgmental answer. He basically siad he was not going to judge him on the subject, because he had not had a conversation with him about his faith.

Sounds like a clear, very rational answer to me. You only think he was implying something, because the press is trying to make something out of it. INMHO he probably angered the kuko religious right, by not agreeing with them

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

Just because someone says they are Christian does not make them one . Obama or anybody else. He gave a very non judgmental answer. He basically siad he was not going to judge him on the subject, because he had not had a conversation with him about his faith.

Sounds like a clear, very rational answer to me. You only think he was implying something, because the press is trying to make something out of it. INMHO he probably angered the kuko religious right, by not agreeing with them

So if they asked him (Walker) if the pope is Catholic, he'd have to say "I don't know"?

QCjgyJZ.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

The Pope actually does Christian stuff and proudly displays his Christian fruit basket wherever he goes. No one has been able to find JudeBozo's fruit basket as he sold it for 30 pieces of silver.

Walker has never met the pope. The pope could be Satan in disguise for all he knows. You would think he would be consistent at least. Unless he's just pandering.

QCjgyJZ.jpg

He did not say he was not. He said he did not know. that's fair enough. the press could have also just as fairly said, Gov Scott refuses to say Obama is not a christian,when asked.

no, that isn't fair enough. he knows full well obama is christian. all of our presidents, except those few rebel presidents in the early days, have been some breed of christian. i should hope everyone knows this.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

And yet, since the office of POTUS is not a religious one, nor is the sitting POTUS supposed to be the religious leader of the nation, his choice mythological belief - or lack thereof - should be irrelevant in a secular nation such as the US.

Walker is pandering to the fundamentalists and extremists.

no, that isn't fair enough. he knows full well obama is christian. all of our presidents, except those few rebel presidents in the early days, have been some breed of christian. i should hope everyone knows this.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

And yet, since the office of POTUS is not a religious one, nor is the sitting POTUS supposed to be the religious leader of the nation, his choice mythological belief - or lack thereof - should be irrelevant in a secular nation such as the US.

Walker is pandering to the fundamentalists and extremists.

yep, he's putting his little feelers out there.