ariani

Scan Dates & Case Completes (CC)

2,933 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Wohoooo cc for me today.. Waiting for interview date.. Tnx to all of you for your support. Bellarose you are next.

Ariani plz update me.. Wayayaaass

Filed: Timeline

Lol. I have to b real After a checklist..

Ariani did you get your interview date?

My CAEC "updated" this morning to 3 NAs... no CC email and certainly no interview scheduled at this time. NVC is starting to schedule per the six people that got their interviews scheduled in the last 24 hrs. One step at a time... :)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

On 4/8/15 I called NVC and was told that I have a checklist for Police Certificate. Until today I still haven't received a checklist email. How long does it take NVC to send a checklist email?

NAO1.......11/25/2013

NAO2.......10/01/2014

NVC Case #......11/28/2014

Case Complete......5/27/2015

Medical.......9/22/2015

Interview........10/06/2015 (Administrative Processing)

Visa Issued.......11/2/2015

DHL Email......11/4/2015

VISA Received.......????????

POE..........??????????

On 4/8/15 I called NVC and was told that I have a checklist for Police Certificate. Until today I still haven't received a checklist email. How long does it take NVC to send a checklist email?

I believe it usually takes a week. If you know for certain that all it was for is a police cert. I would go ahead and send it to them using your previous cover sheet.

Can I say I think this thread is informative. I am trying to understand the comments regarding seeing 3 N/A's which would indicate a CC. I went into my "fee payment" page at ceac.state.gov and the only thing I see is that my IV - Paid and AOS- Paid. Prior I swear the page looked different, including one line that had an N/A. Am I looking at the wrong spot for those 3 N/A's?

Also, I find it very interesting to look at the spreadsheet. For example, take my scan date of Jan 26 with a CL on April 1st, others sent stuff to the NVC after me (scan dates after mine) and yet somehow starting Feb/March things started speeding up review wise and yet those with newer scan dates managed to be reviewed and received some form of communication prior to me even though I had an older scan date. I thought they went on a first in first out bases but this seems to indicate other forms of sorting criteria in their handling. I think this is what makes me so frustrated, I see my file collecting dust for some unexplained reason each time I have to wait for a review. What am I doing wrong? I don't call the NVC unless I exceed the 60 days, which so far has been every single time. I fear calling prior will toss my file into the wait pile all over again!

I-130 - Nov. 2013

Approved July/Aug 2014 (after appx 9 months of endless waiting)

Last Scan Date April 9

Does this Ever End?????

Welcome to the group!!!

Yes its true that they use to initially take 60days to review..but bow they take min 20 and max 30 days!!

So you are lucky!!

there is delay in interview scheduling but hopefully soon they will catch up on that!!

All the best

Now a days they take 20-30 days!! Might get sooner that then too

Edited by BuckeyeGirl2013

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Can I say I think this thread is informative. I am trying to understand the comments regarding seeing 3 N/A's which would indicate a CC. I went into my "fee payment" page at ceac.state.gov and the only thing I see is that my IV - Paid and AOS- Paid. Prior I swear the page looked different, including one line that had an N/A. Am I looking at the wrong spot for those 3 N/A's?

Also, I find it very interesting to look at the spreadsheet. For example, take my scan date of Jan 26 with a CL on April 1st, others sent stuff to the NVC after me (scan dates after mine) and yet somehow starting Feb/March things started speeding up review wise and yet those with newer scan dates managed to be reviewed and received some form of communication prior to me even though I had an older scan date. I thought they went on a first in first out bases but this seems to indicate other forms of sorting criteria in their handling. I think this is what makes me so frustrated, I see my file collecting dust for some unexplained reason each time I have to wait for a review. What am I doing wrong? I don't call the NVC unless I exceed the 60 days, which so far has been every single time. I fear calling prior will toss my file into the wait pile all over again!

I-130 - Nov. 2013

Approved July/Aug 2014 (after appx 9 months of endless waiting)

Last Scan Date April 9

Does this Ever End?????

Yes you are looking at wrong page dear...I did the same mistake...go on CEAC site..dont go for fee payment..click on DS-260 online immigration visa and alien registration.. Enter require details like case number and invoice number... you will then be able to see 3 N/A's..

Yes wait will end soon...and trust me..it will totally be worth!!!

Hi can you tell me what CAEC stands for and exactly where do you log-in/go to watch for the 3 N/A's? I've been trying to figure this one out as I'm going into my "fee page" and I only have two lines AOS- Paid & IV - Paid, nothing else. I wonder am I looking at the wrong place?

My CAEC "updated" this morning to 3 NAs... no CC email and certainly no interview scheduled at this time. NVC is starting to schedule per the six people that got their interviews scheduled in the last 24 hrs. One step at a time... :)

Sorry, I just saw you got to me. Never mind, I'm so stupid this morning. I figured it out. Need more coffee I think and the stress is finally getting to me too.

And thank you for your help.

Yes you are looking at wrong page dear...I did the same mistake...go on CEAC site..dont go for fee payment..click on DS-260 online immigration visa and alien registration.. Enter require details like case number and invoice number... you will then be able to see 3 N/A's..

Ok, I went in like you said. What I see is....

AOS Support Fees (PAID) AOS Support Doc/Evidence (N/A)

IV (PAID) IV Application (COMPLETE) Civil Doc (N/A)

That's all I've got. Should I be looking for the PAID under AOS Fees to change to an N/A for a CC?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Ok, I went in like you said. What I see is....

AOS Support Fees (PAID) AOS Support Doc/Evidence (N/A)

IV (PAID) IV Application (COMPLETE) Civil Doc (N/A)

That's all I've got. Should I be looking for the PAID under AOS Fees to change to an N/A for a CC?

you should call NVC and ask then. In case of completion AOS support fee also turns to N/A

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.