mbalih

February 2015 IR-1 / CR-1 Filers

2,747 posts in this topic

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

Approved! Woohoo!

I wrote my experiance in the reviews if anyone's interested. Basically waited, showed original docs and answered questions. Now just the last step waiting for the passport... :)

To all the people on this thread, thank you for your support and encouraging words and sharing your experiences. if it wasn't for everyone here supporting each other I would not know what to do! Especially days waiting and waiting this thread really brought positivity to my whole applying process.

Congratulations.....

Filed: IR-5 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello fellow VJ's

Back to tell you about my experience. My POE was on January 14 at Miami. I'd advise that anyone using Miami and is connecting ensure that when ur ticket is booked that you give yourself at least 4 good hours or more layover. After I joined that long line I went to the immigration officer who confirmed my identity and do my fingerprints. She then said I should stand by a door and wait for an officer to come and get me to take me to secondary processing. Someone later came and collect my two envelops and my passport from her. Then I was directed to a room filled with all kinds of people; including people who they doubted as visitors. I was in there almost 2 hours before an officer brought my passport and called my name and asked me to sign the document saying that I'm a conditional PR and we are to remove it 90 days before two years anniversary. The process was very easy but only that the way was very long, plus it's a first come first serve basis. Now I had to show my passport and customs declaration form to a CBP officer at the door and I was let out. I was running to get my bags to check on to my Chicago flight. I couldn't find them in time. When I finally did my flight boarding was closing in 10 mins. Then I got this customs officer who took away my jerk Lori after smelling it and smiling. 'Did your mom prepare this'? I said yes and he said 'it's not going'. By time I got to the AA counter my flight was gone and they said nothing until the next day at 6 am. I stood in the line for customer service when someone came and asked 'anyone for Chicago'? I said me me!!! LOL. Then I got on. I didn't arrive in Chicago until 2 am. My family were there and left because I told them I'd nor get on another flight until the next day. So when I reached I had to call them and aske them to get me

Advice 101: avoid those big airports like Miami and ATL if they're not your final stop. It's not worth the head ache. And also to save yourself the stress don't take foods that is gonna cause u undue delay at customs. Praise God. It's done until the condition removal. Thanks all. And those of you waiting just know it's gonna work in your favor.

If God takes us to it, He'll bring us through it. He'll never take us where His grace cannot reach and keep us

Timeline

Hello fellow VJ's

Back to tell you about my experience. My POE was on January 14 at Miami. I'd advise that anyone using Miami and is connecting ensure that when ur ticket is booked that you give yourself at least 4 good hours or more layover. After I joined that long line I went to the immigration officer who confirmed my identity and do my fingerprints. She then said I should stand by a door and wait for an officer to come and get me to take me to secondary processing. Someone later came and collect my two envelops and my passport from her. Then I was directed to a room filled with all kinds of people; including people who they doubted as visitors. I was in there almost 2 hours before an officer brought my passport and called my name and asked me to sign the document saying that I'm a conditional PR and we are to remove it 90 days before two years anniversary. The process was very easy but only that the way was very long, plus it's a first come first serve basis. Now I had to show my passport and customs declaration form to a CBP officer at the door and I was let out. I was running to get my bags to check on to my Chicago flight. I couldn't find them in time. When I finally did my flight boarding was closing in 10 mins. Then I got this customs officer who took away my jerk Lori after smelling it and smiling. 'Did your mom prepare this'? I said yes and he said 'it's not going'. By time I got to the AA counter my flight was gone and they said nothing until the next day at 6 am. I stood in the line for customer service when someone came and asked 'anyone for Chicago'? I said me me!!! LOL. Then I got on. I didn't arrive in Chicago until 2 am. My family were there and left because I told them I'd nor get on another flight until the next day. So when I reached I had to call them and aske them to get me

Advice 101: avoid those big airports like Miami and ATL if they're not your final stop. It's not worth the head ache. And also to save yourself the stress don't take foods that is gonna cause u undue delay at customs. Praise God. It's done until the condition removal. Thanks all. And those of you waiting just know it's gonna work in your favor.

Thanks for sharing..... #Enjoy Life!

Approved! Woohoo!

I wrote my experiance in the reviews if anyone's interested. Basically waited, showed original docs and answered questions. Now just the last step waiting for the passport... :)

To all the people on this thread, thank you for your support and encouraging words and sharing your experiences. if it wasn't for everyone here supporting each other I would not know what to do! Especially days waiting and waiting this thread really brought positivity to my whole applying process.

Congratulations then!!

All the best!!!

Hello fellow VJ's

Hey, all the best with everything, thanks for the information, we have been well informed.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Approved! Woohoo!

Congrats!

Just saw 3 n/a on the ceac website so I call nvc and was told that case was complete now need to wait for interview omg so happy almost there I hope to get a interview soon I know something the consulate in dominican republic works fast hopefully I will get it soon ...best of luck to everyone

Just saw 3 n/a on the ceac website so I call nvc and was told that case was complete now need to wait for interview omg so happy almost there I hope to get a interview soon I know something the consulate in dominican republic works fast hopefully I will get it soon ...best of luck to everyone

Congratulations! Would you mind putting up a timeline so the other members can see your progress and how you got here.. please.

Filed: Other Country: Morocco
Timeline

form 130 received at uscis : 5 novembre 2015

Then nothing happened until now !!!!

When Ive checked my case on the website: They said the document was mailed to you and if i dont received the doc by 21december I should call them. ( what document They sent to me i dont understand )

After that Ive cheked the Website again !!!!

Document was returned to uscis on 21 december , the post office returned the doc !!!!

I did a request the same day so they can resent the doc again they told me to wait beteween 15 to 30 days .

Its 30 days now .....

Nothing changed nothing on my case , whats happened i cant have any information about m'y case , no progress someone help me plzzz , that makes me sick !!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Congratulations. I have added you to the spreadsheet. Come on over to the interview thread.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/580441-february-2016-interviews/page-47#entry7987461

Please can you fill out your timeline this will help others.

Case Complete to Interview spreadsheet

From now on your VJ Member name will be verified. If the name you put on form to be added to spreadsheet comes up not found, you will not be added to the spreadsheet. If you don't have a timeline you will not be added to the spreadsheet.

Please Please put your VJ member name only. Not nicknames or real names whatever your VJ name is. It's below your profile picture!!

Come join the current Interview thread: 

DQ-to-Interview-2023-all-countries

Case Complete to Interview Spreadsheet
Case Complete to Interview Form

ROC I-751
5/21/2018: Filed i751 ROC
6/12/2018: NOA1 Date
3/5/2019: Biometrics Appt
12/28/2019: 18 month Extension has expired
1/9/2020: InfoPass Appt to get stamp in Passport
2/27/2020: Combo Interview (ROC and Citizenship)
3/31/2020: submitted service request for being pass normal processing time
4/7/2020: Card being produced
4/8/2020: Approved
4/10/2020: Card mailed
4/15/2020: 10 year green card received

N-400
5/21/2019: Filed Online
5/21/2019: NOA1 Date
6/13/2019: Biometrics Appt
2/27/2020: Citizenship Interview
4/7/2020: In queue for Oath Ceremony to be scheduled
6/19/2020: Notice Oath Ceremony scheduled
7/8/2020: Oath Ceremony (Houston)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Uganda
Timeline

Congrats!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

So I had my interview today. Approved on the spot. Only question asked was how did we two meet. Nothin else. Neither proof of relationship nor financial support docs were asked for. It was a piece of cake. Except though before the interview, at the document collection window I was told that NVC had not updated some crucial info on the ds 260 and I was told to go find a cyber cafe and fix that before the interview could happen. I did get a fright there, but managed all within the 90 minutes given to me. Back at the consulate in time for the interview.

1NOA: 27th Feb. 2015

USCIS approval: 17th July 2015

Scan Date NVC: 28th Sept. 2015

CC NVC: 23rd Oct. 2015

Some sort of additional processing/ sup. review/ they-don't-know-what-it-is-and-there-is-no-timeline: 12th Nov. 2015

Interview scheduled on 28th Dec. 2015

Interview Date: 1st Feb. 2016

So I had my interview today. Approved on the spot. Only question asked was how did we two meet. Nothin else. Neither proof of relationship nor financial support docs were asked for. It was a piece of cake. Except though before the interview, at the document collection window I was told that NVC had not updated some crucial info on the ds 260 and I was told to go find a cyber cafe and fix that before the interview could happen. I did get a fright there, but managed all within the 90 minutes given to me. Back at the consulate in time for the interview.

Nice...Congratulations!!! All the best with everything else.

Timeline

Congratulations...

Timeline

Congratulations...... Safe travels.

Edited by BHSMama

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.