Angel012110

February 2015 AOS Filers

792 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Ok thanks ...my husband says that at this point it doesn't even matter because our interview is on Thursday and hopefully we get approved for the green card. But still, just want to make sure everything is in order

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Ours said card in production and then changed to approved. 1 week later it said it was mailed out.

Yay, I hope that I receive such good news by the next week. Thanks for sharing.

Ok thanks ...my husband says that at this point it doesn't even matter because our interview is on Thursday and hopefully we get approved for the green card. But still, just want to make sure everything is in order

Wow that's great, I hope that everything goes well for you there :) Let us know how it was ok?!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hi everybody, I sent the AOS in on 2/09, NOA 2/20 and biometrics were 3/13. We received a RFE on 4/01 (stupid mistake sent all documents for I-864 but forgot the tax transcripts) they received it today. I was just wondering how long it will take for the EAD. My husband is beyond ready to start working!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

hi, we've same dates, I already received my EAD week ago... Now I'm waiting for my interview date or appointment.... I made biometrics 03/12 and got approved like 35 days later ..

Hi everybody, I sent the AOS in on 2/09, NOA 2/20 and biometrics were 3/13. We received a RFE on 4/01 (stupid mistake sent all documents for I-864 but forgot the tax transcripts) they received it today. I was just wondering how long it will take for the EAD. My husband is beyond ready to start working!

we've same dates, I already received my EAD week ago, waiting for my interview date and I made biometrics 03/12 and got approved like 35 days later...,

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Wow!! Congratulations to all those approved! So much good news today :dancing:

After receiving my EAD card yesterday, we went ahead and opened a joint account today :) And I'll be having my exam next week for my driver's license.. Things are going pretty fast after getting the EAD card. :dancing:

PauPau that is my plan when i get my ead.i cant do anything until this combo card arrive in my hand

K1

Noa1: August 15, 2013
Noa2: Oct 03, 2013
INTERVIEW: August 22, 2014 APPROVED :star:
US ENTRY: Nov 10,2014-Ohare Chicago
MARRIAGE: Nov 22,2014 (L)(L)(L)
AOS:
Sent AOS packet via Usps : Feb 10, 2015

Reciept Date-February 17,2015
Texts & Emails confirming receipt: Feb 20, 2015
NOA 1:hard copies received Feb 26 ,2015
Biometrics letter received:March 03, 2015
Biometrics appt:March 18, 2015
EAD:April 23,2015-Card was ordered to be produced
AP : April 23,2015- Case approve

Update :Card was mailed to me-April 30,2015

No interview

Received Welcome Notice-September 15,2015

Received Green Card in the Mail -September 23,2015 :star:

Just a quick question all,

When your status updates for EAD and AP what time of day does it typically update? No news as of yet. waiting anxiously :)

Just a quick question all,

When your status updates for EAD and AP what time of day does it typically update? No news as of yet. waiting anxiously :)

My first update was in the afternoon and the 2nd update was early morning. I kept checking the uscis case status and it literally changed within 5 minutes. The email came about 15 minutes after we saw the update. Fingers crossed you get good news soon! :D

My first update was in the afternoon and the 2nd update was early morning. I kept checking the uscis case status and it literally changed within 5 minutes. The email came about 15 minutes after we saw the update. Fingers crossed you get good news soon! :D

Thanks so much GinaYCarlos. Will keep you all updated. Good luck with the next stage in your process :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: India
Timeline

in my case only I-765 was updated and the day before it changed to status mailed out for delivery my I-131 was updated to approved. I heard people have had different experience. Also, I never got the tracking number until the day it was out for delivery so it all depends on the mercy of the person updating the case status and notifications :P.

It might be a big deal for us to get notifications periodically but for them its a just another case

02/06/2015.................forms i130, i485, i765, i131 mailed via FedEx
02/09/2015.................forms delivered
02/11/2015.................NOA1 for all forms
02/18/2015.................received I-797 mail with 13th feb as priority date
02/28/2015.................bio apt received for 03/05
03/05/2015.................got done with Biometrics
03/10/2015.................I-485 status updated to Ready for Interview Schedule
04/14/2015.................I-765 card being produced but no update to I-131

04/23/2015.................Got my EAD/AP combo in mail

06/19/2015.................Got the interview notice in mail. Interview scheduled for July 20th

07/20/2015.................Went for the interview. Didn't get approved right away but got the text and email later on in the day regarding updates to my case status, welcome notice being mailed and AOS approved

08/16/2015...............Email alert that Card was mailed to me it was Sunday evening.

08/18/2015...............I received my green card in mail exactly 4 weeks from the approval date

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

in my case only I-765 was updated and the day before it changed to status mailed out for delivery my I-131 was updated to approved. I heard people have had different experience. Also, I never got the tracking number until the day it was out for delivery so it all depends on the mercy of the person updating the case status and notifications :P.

It might be a big deal for us to get notifications periodically but for them its a just another case

Hey Vink,

Same here...yesterday in the afternoon my status (i-765) got changed to "Ordered to be produced" but a few hours later it changed again but to "Case was approved" so I'm guessing that should be change again soon to "Card mailed to you" with my tracking number.

About the i-485 my status is on "Ready to be scheduled for an interview" since April 3rd and the i-130 haven't changed since was filled, still as "We received your case".

I don't know what criteria they use to update their website but it seems to be different for everyone :(

I hope our cases goes well and we all receive our documents and interview appointments soon :) Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Best,

Timeline

Hey Vink,

Same here...yesterday in the afternoon my status (i-765) got changed to "Ordered to be produced" but a few hours later it changed again but to "Case was approved" so I'm guessing that should be change again soon to "Card mailed to you" with my tracking number.

About the i-485 my status is on "Ready to be scheduled for an interview" since April 3rd and the i-130 haven't changed since was filled, still as "We received your case".

I don't know what criteria they use to update their website but it seems to be different for everyone :(

I hope our cases goes well and we all receive our documents and interview appointments soon :) Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Best,

Yeah,well my I-485 changed to ready for interview on March 10th 2015 and it hasn't changed since then. Usually I-130 wont be updated until you have your interview and they make a decision on your interview. They are processing AOS from fall of year 2014. For some folks like me who happened to be in field office of Chicago area and other busy location the wait could be 7-8 month before an interview is scheduled. Best thing to deal with it is just forget about it and enjoy summer :)

06/19/2015.................Got the interview notice in mail. Interview scheduled for July 20th

07/20/2015.................Went for the interview. Didn't get approved right away but got the text and email later on in the day regarding updates to my case status, welcome notice being mailed and AOS approved

08/16/2015...............Email alert that Card was mailed to me it was Sunday evening.

08/18/2015...............I received my green card in mail exactly 4 weeks from the approval date

Timeline

Also, that wait time is far better than waiting for green card through your employer. I came to this country almost 15 years ago did my BS and MBA and been working with top 4 Consulting firms since then. My employer filed for my green card in 2010 December and it hasn't processes yet. I got married last year and decided to process it through my wife to get rid of travel and business restriction that I have had all these years. I have paid heavy taxes averaging 30-40K a year but still no one even bothered to process my case any faster such is the fate of highly skilled immigrant. Its a frustrating experience and no one have found a solution for it yet. They are more interested in giving illegal immigrants a Green card to get their votes then be honest to lawful immigrants who have followed the rules and large amount of taxes. GOD Bless Merica :D

Timeline

Hi Veeveean,

Would be very curious to know when you get your AOS interview date as I am also nearest to the Santa Ana office. Feel very discouraged by the fact they are working on cases from July 2014. Just in a waiting game now as we did the fingerprints a month ago but no update. The weird thing is the USCIS website case status says there should be an update by April 26 which has passed already. Called the 1800 number and two agents said it is just a "guideline" and not really a update is guaranteed.. :(

Congrats !!!! How long did AP take?

-Filed I-129F Nov 23

-Received by Dallas Lockbox Nov 26

-NOA1 and check cashed on Nov 29 - received text and email of receipt number

-Expedite Request - Dec 4 **New Expedite request made Dec 11 (sigh)

-NOA1 hardcopy - Dec 6

-Alien number changed - Dec 9

-Dec 16 - RFE - G-325A forms

-Dec 18 - RFE Hardcopy received

-Dec 19 - RFE reply sent -Dec 20 received by CSC

-Jan 16 - NOA2!!! finally!

Timeline

Hi Guys!

Exaclty 1 week today since my EAD/AP got approved my status updated to Card was mailed to me.i am so happy i hope it will be in my mailbox tomorow .I have many plans soon i get my combo card : to change my name to married name in my ssn,to add me to my hubbys bank account and the most awaited thing to do is apply learners permit so i can practice driving!Oh God there are so many things to do in this process!

K1

Noa1: August 15, 2013
Noa2: Oct 03, 2013
INTERVIEW: August 22, 2014 APPROVED :star:
US ENTRY: Nov 10,2014-Ohare Chicago
MARRIAGE: Nov 22,2014 (L)(L)(L)
AOS:
Sent AOS packet via Usps : Feb 10, 2015

Reciept Date-February 17,2015
Texts & Emails confirming receipt: Feb 20, 2015
NOA 1:hard copies received Feb 26 ,2015
Biometrics letter received:March 03, 2015
Biometrics appt:March 18, 2015
EAD:April 23,2015-Card was ordered to be produced
AP : April 23,2015- Case approve

Update :Card was mailed to me-April 30,2015

No interview

Received Welcome Notice-September 15,2015

Received Green Card in the Mail -September 23,2015 :star:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.