Angel012110

February 2015 AOS Filers

792 posts in this topic

I've been scrolling through this forum and it has been an excellent help! :)

I'm actually looking to see if someone can help me out with estimating my EAD approval date. my timeline is as follows:

Filed: 17th Feb 2015

Receipt - 23rd Feb 2015

Biometrics complete - 19th March 2015

Status updated to ready for interview scheduling - 27th March 2015.

I've heard nothing since. Its the EAD i'm anxious for, though the interview date would be nice, i'm looking forward to applying for my SSN and taking my driving test here (Los Angeles, California).

If anybody could help me estimate it, that would be incredible. Thanks so much!

Fill up your Timeline in your profile and the dates will be estimated for you based on VJ member's stats :) Mine is accurate for the EAD and AP!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I filed on Feb. 23 and it was taking a long time to get Biometrics, I contacted my senator and we got an Appointment after a few days, I don't know if senator had anything to do with it.

I got a email from my senator and he said USCIS said EAD card was in production and should arrive in 2 weeks.

Apologies, just found it! Says it should be before the end of the week so i hope thats accurate. Wasn't sure what to put for CIS office on EAD because my receipts came from Missouri service centre but i'm guessing chicago is who is dealing with it?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Apologies, just found it! Says it should be before the end of the week so i hope thats accurate. Wasn't sure what to put for CIS office on EAD because my receipts came from Missouri service centre but i'm guessing chicago is who is dealing with it?

Mine got approved 3 days after, so just don't worry too much if it doesn't get approved the same day it says. Best of luck

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Hi guys, just sharing. My EAD got ordered to production today yayyyy after loooong 70 days LOL.

I hope that don't take too long to be mailed to me. Fingers crossed.

By the way, I've applied in February 19th.

Edited by icampos

Timeline

Congratulations icampos! so happy for you. Hopefully mine won't be to much longer. 65 days and counting!

Thanks TMDM, you will get your status changed soon I hope. I know the feeling...refreshing the website and counting the days really sucks :( but let's keep our fingers crossed and everything should be fine.

This Forum really helps a lot. Reading the stories makes the days goes faster :)

Quick question to everyone...

Is the number of days to EAD being caluclated from NOA date or filing date?

Thanks again!

I guess that they count from the filling date, makes more sense. :)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

My wife received her AP/EAD card today!!! According to the tracking number it was supposed to arrive in 2 days, but she got it only 1 day after the status changed to card mailed.

05-02-13 I-129F Sent05-06-13 Delivery Confirmation at Dallas Lockbox

05-08-13 NOA1

05-10-13 Touched

05-13-13 NOA1 I-797C Hardcopy Received

08-05-13 Request For Evidence

10-16-13 NOA2

10-21-13 NOA2 Hardcopy Received

11-19-13 NVC Received

11-26-13 Consulate Received

12-04-13 Case transferred from Moscow to Kyiv

01-31-14 I-129F Approval Extended For 4 Additional Months By Consulate At My Request

03-06-14 Interview

05-23-14 ISSUED

05-28-14 Visa Received

08-19-14 POE Chicago

08-22-14 MARRIED!

09-04-14 Received SSN

02-06-15 Filed AOS 

01-20-16 AOS Approved

--------------------------------------

ROC Filed 1-18-18

1-18-18 NOA1

5-11-18 Biometrics Appointment Letter Received

5-24-18 Biometrics Processed

8-18-18 I-797 18 Month Extension Letter Received

1-30-19 ROC Approved

2-5-19 Green Card Received 

4-26-19  N-400 Submitted

9-11-19  N-400 Interview (Approved!)

11-08-19 CITIZENSHIP!!!

Timeline

My Ead is now for production as of april 28!! Still nothing with the onterview. NOA was 2/17 and biometrics in March.

Hey Joui,

Congrats. Great news. I also got my ordered to production today \o/

Edited by icampos

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

Hey Joui,

Congrats. Great news. I also got my ordered to production today \o/

Is it weird that I got the "ordered for production" status first and then it changes to approved after 3 hours?

Timeline

Is it weird that I got the "ordered for production" status first and then it changes to approved after 3 hours?

Hey Philly,

Same here. I just got the email saying that my case was approved (earlier today I received the same update that was ordered) :) I guess we'll receive another update in a few days saying that was mailed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.