cheekin

Jan 22 2015 Approved but stuck at Ready!

100 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Has anyone got stuck at READY since from your approval day of Jan 22 2015? just wondering how long does it takes for this Ready to Issued. As far as i remembered everything went well and got approved.The only odd thing is they didnt even look or asked for form i134. Has anyone got approve and have thier visa without being asked for affidavidt of support or form i-134 during the interview? Please let me know how long did it take for you to get your visa..

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~duplicate thread removed~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Timeline

Has anyone got stuck at READY since from your approval day of Jan 22 2015? just wondering how long does it takes for this Ready to Issued. As far as i remembered everything went well and got approved.The only odd thing is they didnt even look or asked for form i134. Has anyone got approve and have thier visa without being asked for affidavidt of support or form i-134 during the interview? Please let me know how long did it take for you to get your visa..

Yup, stuck at Ready after 14jan interview. The message says to check the status after 2 business days, but the status is the same now for 3 business days. Our case created has changed from 14apr2014 to 22jan2015 to 26jan2015. With the last case created date change the CEAC also changed to Nonimmigrant from Immigrant.

NONIMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Ready

Application ID or Case Number: MNL

Case Creation Date: 26-Jan-2015

Status Updated Date: 29-Jan-2015

Your case is open. Please check your status after two business days via the CEAC launch page at https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/.

For more information, please visit U.S. Embassy Manila.

Yup, stuck at Ready after 14jan interview. The message says to check the status after 2 business days, but the status is the same now for 3 business days. Our case created has changed from 14apr2014 to 22jan2015 to 26jan2015. With the last case created date change the CEAC also changed to Nonimmigrant from Immigrant.

NONIMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Ready

Application ID or Case Number: MNL

Case Creation Date: 26-Jan-2015

Status Updated Date: 29-Jan-2015

Your case is open. Please check your status after two business days via the CEAC launch page at https://ceac.state.gov/CEAC/.

For more information, please visit U.S. Embassy Manila.

Still not ISSUED?

Timeline

All day today the ustraveldocs website has this message:

"There is no status update available for the passport number submitted"

Which is a change from the message that has said the passport was in the USEM.

No 2go status when I check their website with the UID, MNL and passport number.

Timeline

Please keep us updated Lucky2

10/25: Mailed my I-129F using USPS Express to Texas Lockbox

10/27: NOA 1 notification from USCIS

10/30: NOA 1 Hard copy received in the mail

12/15: NOA 2 Email/Text (49 Days)

12/17: USCIS Sent case to NVC

12/29: NVC Received Case

12/30: MNL# Assigned

1/6: USEM Received Case "Ready"

1/29: Interview :dancing: (APPROVED)

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Nobody will disagree with you that communication should be better. But it is not, and no wishful thinking wil make it better. We are just numbers to them, not real people.

The system does work in the end, although not fast enough. But there truly is no resolution other than waiting.

The good news: It should not be too much longer, although impossible to say exactly when. You are almost at the finish line. A little longer and you will be there.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

:clock:

6 business days is nothing. As for "normal" there is no such thing... each case is different. If you have noticed there are some that waited months lately for their visa to be issued... others got their's issued in a few days. No normal.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

6 business days is nothing. As for "normal" there is no such thing... each case is different. If you have noticed there are some that waited months lately for their visa to be issued... others got their's issued in a few days. No normal.

I havent got any 221g but they didnt asked for my fiance`s form I134 during the interview.Even the american consul didnt asked and look for it.She said everything is fine proceed for the releasing area for you visa delivery. Have you noticed some people who have gone through the same case as mine?

There is no way they can issue me a 221g after my approval right?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.