cheekin

Jan 22 2015 Approved but stuck at Ready!

100 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Finally .... ISSUED

U.S. Department of State

NONIMMIGRANT VISA APPLICATION

Issued

Application ID or Case Number:

MNLxxxxxxxxxx xx MNL

Case Creation Date: 26-Jan-2015

Status Updated Date: 04-Feb-2015

Your visa is in final processing. If you have not received your passport in more than 10 days after your interview, please contact the Embassy call center at (02) 982-5555 and (02) 902-8930, from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, to track the delivery of your passport.

For more information, please visit U.S. Embassy Manila.

Timeline

the only advice i can share if you feel the need to find relief with why your case is stuck either AP or ready. Its best to call IV unit around 7:58 am before 8 am hits or around 4 pm.My phone bill went sky rocket for sure as it is a long distance call, but its worth to find answer,at least in that case your talking to somebody inside the USEM

Timeline

when you call 2go hotline to get latest and accurate update of your visa thats when you get charge for every tracking inquiry,you will have to pay prior claiming or receiving th visa.

for those who got issued today.. comgratulations..

Timeline

when you call 2go hotline to get latest and accurate update of your visa thats when you get charge for every tracking inquiry,you will have to pay prior claiming or receiving th visa.

for those who got issued today.. comgratulations..

Is yours with 2GO yet? We interviewed 29th and was Issued Feb 3rd. But when I go to 2GO site none of the tracking numbers like MNL, DS160 id or passport number is working for me. Can you track yours without calling them?

10/25: Mailed my I-129F using USPS Express to Texas Lockbox

10/27: NOA 1 notification from USCIS

10/30: NOA 1 Hard copy received in the mail

12/15: NOA 2 Email/Text (49 Days)

12/17: USCIS Sent case to NVC

12/29: NVC Received Case

12/30: MNL# Assigned

1/6: USEM Received Case "Ready"

1/29: Interview :dancing: (APPROVED)

Timeline

Is yours with 2GO yet? We interviewed 29th and was Issued Feb 3rd. But when I go to 2GO site none of the tracking numbers like MNL, DS160 id or passport number is working for me. Can you track yours without calling them?

Try the UID number from USEM appointment confirmation letter. It's near the barcode. We were issued today, but no luck yet on the 2go website.

Timeline

the only advice i can share if you feel the need to find relief with why your case is stuck either AP or ready. Its best to call IV unit around 7:58 am before 8 am hits or around 4 pm.My phone bill went sky rocket for sure as it is a long distance call, but its worth to find answer,at least in that case your talking to somebody inside the USEM

I agree. I called IV yesterday and pleaded our case, which was 3 weeks after our interview. Perhaps a coincidence, but we were issued today.

Timeline

A for now 9:14pm Wednesday day 2 since my k1 visa got issued.

The 2go tracking online seems to be always respondings invalid note.

I tried the ustraveldocs passport tracking I entered my UID this is what it says

Passport Status : There is no status update available for the passport number submitted

Same response as sending an email to passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com

I have been itching to buy ticket tonight as Im planning to leave by tuesday. But im trying not to get tempted not until the I have the visa on hand. Tickets are getting expensive as the day goes by...

Timeline

I agree. I called IV yesterday and pleaded our case, which was 3 weeks after our interview. Perhaps a coincidence, but we were issued today.

allow 2 days from the day you get issued then im sure you will hear something from 2go. Mine is home delivery,i asked the representative earlier when i called what is the lead time even on the province..max is 3 days as they dont let any visa sit on their dispatchment center.

Timeline

A for now 9:14pm Wednesday day 2 since my k1 visa got issued.

The 2go tracking online seems to be always respondings invalid note.

I tried the ustraveldocs passport tracking I entered my UID this is what it says

Passport Status : There is no status update available for the passport number submitted

Same response as sending an email to passportstatus@ustraveldocs.com

I have been itching to buy ticket tonight as Im planning to leave by tuesday. But im trying not to get tempted not until the I have the visa on hand. Tickets are getting expensive as the day goes by...

Try logging back in to the USEM website where we make the appointments and look at the "document delivery information" box on the right side of the screen. Nothing updated for us yet, but we were issued just today.

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/?language=English&country=Philippines

Timeline

Try logging back in to the USEM website where we make the appointments and look at the "document delivery information" box on the right side of the screen. Nothing updated for us yet, but we were issued just today.

https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/?language=English&country=Philippines

Yeah the document delivery information is blank ..already logged in there earlier. Have to check tomorrow afternoon around 4:30 pm.. thats where the magical update happens :dancing: :joy: :dancing: :joy:

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hey there!

I had my interview last Jan 29 and got approved on the same day. I was not asked for the Affidavit of Support as well. At first I was worried but I found out that a number of applicants weren't asked for it too.

I am also stuck at 'READY'. Seems like the process is slowing down now for some reason. But I really hope we get it soon!

Let me know when your get your visa! Would be really relieving to know it won't take more than a month. Haha.

Thanks! :)

You weren't officially approved at the interview, some COs saya that but .... that comes later when you see ISSUED on the CEAC website.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.