cheekin

Jan 22 2015 Approved but stuck at Ready!

100 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Same here, We will be ISSUED here this week don't worry.

10/25: Mailed my I-129F using USPS Express to Texas Lockbox

10/27: NOA 1 notification from USCIS

10/30: NOA 1 Hard copy received in the mail

12/15: NOA 2 Email/Text (49 Days)

12/17: USCIS Sent case to NVC

12/29: NVC Received Case

12/30: MNL# Assigned

1/6: USEM Received Case "Ready"

1/29: Interview :dancing: (APPROVED)

Timeline

Just waiting on our no 221g AP to go Issued. Might be a slow day at the USEM though if some of the embassy folks took time off work to watch the Super Bowl that started at 7:30am today.

Timeline

3:34 pm still AP but when i login to US trave docs theres no more delivery information. i also tried sending email to with subject and body of message with passport number the response is "There is no status update available for the passport number submitted" hope fully after 4:30 this afternoon there will be an update..

Timeline

We are also ISSUED today

10/25: Mailed my I-129F using USPS Express to Texas Lockbox

10/27: NOA 1 notification from USCIS

10/30: NOA 1 Hard copy received in the mail

12/15: NOA 2 Email/Text (49 Days)

12/17: USCIS Sent case to NVC

12/29: NVC Received Case

12/30: MNL# Assigned

1/6: USEM Received Case "Ready"

1/29: Interview :dancing: (APPROVED)

Timeline

Hi luckytwo i saw you were approved last jan.14.How's the status of your visa now?Mine i was approved last jan.20 but my visa status is still at AP.Please keep me updated.Thanks:)

I called the USEM, they said we were AP and for us to call back in a couple days if we wanted to.

Timeline

Hi CHeekin.I'm following your post.Hey!girl what did you do to get the issued status?Im also waiting here for 14 days now from the date of my interview.Mine is still at AP status:(..Hope to hear from you!

Hi MJJC,

Im sorry to hear that your stuck at AP,its really tough to keep on waiitng not knowing why it is taking so long to get issued,just like you I know how it feels,I took courage to call the Immigration Visa Unit since its almost close to two weeks since I got approved from my interview.

This is the number i called 02-301-2000 once you hear a voice prompt press the extention number 5184 OR 5185 its best to call early before 8:00 am hits like 7:58 coz thats were the line operates,or in the afternoon around 4:00 pm.

I also noticed that after I sent for a congressional inquiry,it seems it had helped move justice to my case.

Hang in there,there is a light at the end of tunnel!

I called the USEM, they said we were AP and for us to call back in a couple days if we wanted to.

My friend called also today and she was aked to call again for an update on thursday or friday.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.