cheekin

Jan 22 2015 Approved but stuck at Ready!

100 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I also noticed that after I sent for a congressional inquiry,it seems it had helped move justice to my case.

I fired off an email to my Congressman too. No response. Tomorrow's another day. We'll see what happens then.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Congressman has no "pull" getting anything done, all they will do is get a status update from USEM.

Normal processing can take 2 weeks without even having any issues.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

oh wow, myabe i had my luck... usem really is unpredicatable all u gotta do is keep calling them to know whats happening to ur case

I agree cheekin. We'll give the USEM a call every day until we are issued.

Timeline

Congressman has no "pull" getting anything done, all they will do is get a status update from USEM.

Normal processing can take 2 weeks without even having any issues.

I tried him once before and he didn't even go as far as the USEM. He just sent me an inaccurate response he claimed to get from the NVC.

Timeline

I tried him once before and he didn't even go as far as the USEM. He just sent me an inaccurate response he claimed to get from the NVC.

Darn! They are so good at assuring for an open arms when they are asking for votes,but at times we need a little assitance this is how we are treated.. oh life and how unfair things go...

Timeline

At my fiancee's interview she was told it could take anywhere from a few days to two months to get her visa. She interviewed on 1/20/15. We're in Administrative Processing. Still waiting.

Timeline

i called 2go hotline to check the status of my visa delivery holy cow USEM mandatory to charge us 100 pesos for every time you ask them to track for the status of your visa delivery..

Timeline

At my fiancee's interview she was told it could take anywhere from a few days to two months to get her visa. She interviewed on 1/20/15. We're in Administrative Processing. Still waiting.

We are on our 8th business day AP and 3 weeks since our 14jan interview. They are inefficient and don't have to answer to their customers as to why they can't produce the visas in a timely manner.

Timeline

i called 2go hotline to check the status of my visa delivery holy cow USEM mandatory to charge us 100 pesos for every time you ask them to track for the status of your visa delivery..

Do they do anything beyond typing the passport number, MNL case number or UID into their website to give you the 100 peso answer?

http://supplychain.2go.com.ph/customersupport/etrace/index.asp

Timeline

Hey there!

I had my interview last Jan 29 and got approved on the same day. I was not asked for the Affidavit of Support as well. At first I was worried but I found out that a number of applicants weren't asked for it too.

I am also stuck at 'READY'. Seems like the process is slowing down now for some reason. But I really hope we get it soon!

Let me know when your get your visa! Would be really relieving to know it won't take more than a month. Haha.

Thanks! :)

Timeline

Oops. I didn't read the whole thread. But thanks for the information! I'll try calling the USEM if i don't get an update in the next few days. :)

Timeline

Hey there!

I had my interview last Jan 29 and got approved on the same day. I was not asked for the Affidavit of Support as well. At first I was worried but I found out that a number of applicants weren't asked for it too.

I am also stuck at 'READY'. Seems like the process is slowing down now for some reason. But I really hope we get it soon!

Let me know when your get your visa! Would be really relieving to know it won't take more than a month. Haha.

Thanks! :)

Same here....stuck at READY since interview 1/29. No updates so far. :clock: Keep us posted

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.