frody

aproved and waiting for my temporary residency card.

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Liechtenstein
Timeline

Well: good news!

:dancing::luv: yeahhhh!

yesterday was the USCIS interview.

oat right hand up (Im still having problems deciding wich one was my right one!)

formal questions were we live and date of born etc etc

and question for my lawyer: why they are here again?

Lawyer explain the 6 month rule of no marriage in wisconsin and she turn to me and read all the questions about national security like if I have some gun training or affiliated to any dark institution and then she said.

Due that was a technicalism I dont see nothing that will interfere in the desition wait for 6 to 8 week for an answer.

Uscis page was showing card production when we arrive home ...

Happy !

My lesson of all of that ..after almost 10000 dolars in lawyers get the right one that is familiar with the rules in your state.

Check the rules of marriage of your state first and even you divorce in other country in the world, they will stop to get your papers.

Hard way to learn the lesson but here we are ...happy couple that all this process make Us more strong and attach to each other.

Crazy in love !

good luck for the ones still waiting...now one year and 9 month to ROC! ....(and rock!)

Congrats! But OMG $10,000 for lawyers!?

ROC Timeline!

Service Center : California Service Center

NOA2017-09-01

Biometrics : 2017-09-28

ROC Approved 2019-01-17

AOS Timeline!

Marriage : 2015-01-10

AOS/EAD/AP NOA : 2015-01-20

Biometrics : 2015-02-17

EAD/AP Approved : 2015-03-17

NPIW : 2015-06-11

AOS Approved : 2015-11-24

K-1 Visa Timeline!

Service Center : Texas Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : Frankfurt, Germany

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-03-11

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-08-12

Consulate Received : 2014-09-15

Interview Date : 2014-11-13

Interview Result : Approved

Visa Received : 2014-11-15

US Entry : 2014-12-31

Filed: Other Country: Liechtenstein
Timeline

Congrats! But OMG $10,000 for lawyers!?

yes 4000 for the first one plus the cost associated to the forms and 3000 for the second one plus the forms .... :sleepy: ....I can have a nice car with this money right? ..silly me! :cry:

Congratulation!!!! Finally after a lot of patience, you finish and can enjoy more right here.

yes Thank you we are so happy now that we just cant stop to smile!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Congrats

~ Moved from AOS from Family Based Visas to AOS from Work, Student & Tourist Visas Progress Reports sub-forum - topic is case status;AOS from tourist visa ~

Link to K-1 instructions for Ciudad Juarez, Mexico > https://travel.state.gov/content/dam/visas/K1/CDJ_Ciudad-Juarez-2-22-2021.pdf

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Congrats !!

Hopefully your conditional legal permanent residency card (GC) will arrive shortly.

Edited by A&B

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.