Tintin and Mike

I-751 January 2015 Filers

1,453 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

Ok so it looks like I am in good shape. Because they asked for ID and DL and apartment lease again because all of these things expired in march. That's not a problem because I got all of that renewed. I have car insurance which I didn't have before and I have a good excuse to why I didn't have car insurance with both our names on it because my wife doesn't have a license and only recently she started learning to drive so I added her to the car insurance policy. In edition I did the life insurance as well.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Look bro

Anything in both of your names that's will be good , like you did

Insurance , car title , bank account .....etc

Wish for you the best bro

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Israel
Timeline

So you really think I shouldn't send the apartment lease from 2012/13 and 2013/14? I don't even know if I have that laying around somewhere. I sent these things to them already so they should have it.

So you really think I shouldn't send the apartment lease from 2012/13 and 2013/14? I don't even know if I have that laying around somewhere. I sent these things to them already so they should have it.

If you sent it before then you don't need to send it again. You sound like you are good to go and I think you will get approved. I won't tell you not to worry because I know that's impossible. Look at me peeking on this thread and I only filed 3 months ago ?

But as an outsider and knowing all the things you sent I would approve you and I honestly hope they do. You will be fine. Maybe our worrying will be worth it in the end when we get the peace (roc) we are looking for. Good luck buddy!!!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Congrats to those approved and good luck to everyone in other stages - Israelidude it sounds like you have a good set of docs and will be sending them what they asked for. I'm rooting for you! (Maybe a little extra since I have israeli family :))

I may end up with the same RFE since of course None of us had 2014 tax returns when we filed so if they want those, they have to ask now.

I'm wondering what % of us have heard something- whether approval or RFE - who were transferred to local office/csc?

Someone had asked about my whereabouts in a past message- I'm in Washington DC area living in Maryland.

I agree with the above - tax season was upon us when we filed and they might want to see them.

In my case, the 2014 tax returns would have proven nothing more than that I was single, since the divorce was final on December 19th.

I hate to see RFEs when I got approved for a waiver without so much as an RFE or an interview, but at least the RFE means that an officer has been looking at your file. With any luck an approval will come within a couple of weeks of the RFE being received and reviewed.

Good luck and keep the faith, israelidude!

Filed: Timeline

So, i just got a txt message from the following no. - 540-318-7247

Message stated that my case has been updated. I went to check online, no update on the case on the website.

I guess an RFE must have been issued for something.

Anyone else receive a txt by any chance?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.