LionessDeon

medical result not ready for interview

54 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

His appointment was 9am. waiting to hear from him. Just happened to check our case status not thinking it would really show anything. I'm like scared right now. :cry:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Iran
Timeline

I hope he will call you soon. I hope things can be fixed quickly, but we just don't know what happened. So hold on there tight. I just know refused can be bad news, but I really hope I am wrong and it's just an error.

:luv:

Timeline

Your kindness is so appreciated! We knew this was our biggest obstacle. Was just hoping and praying for the best. Thanks....My granddaughter is named Sylvia we call her Sylvie,

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

His appointment was 9am. waiting to hear from him. Just happened to check our case status not thinking it would really show anything. I'm like scared right now. :cry:

I haven't seen this one before. I pray he can call soon and let you know what has happened. Maybe it will be something that can be easily fixed.

Timeline

Yes my heart goes out to you and wish for the best! Sylvie sounds cuter :content: I check CEAC everyday as well and always so scared to see refused...I know the feeling. I keep my fingers crossed. Please update us once you know something and we will deal with it how to fix it.

Edited by Sylvi_Ali

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

I hope everything goes great!!! VJ is thinking about you!!!

K1 Visa Event Date Service Center : Texas Service Center Transferred? No Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

I-129F: Sent 9/5/2014

I-129F: Arrived at Lewisville 9/8/2014

I-129F: NOA1 Text message/mail 9/11/2014

I-129F: Alien Registration Number Changed 9/16/2014

I-129F: Request to correct on document or notice assigned to an officer for response 10/25/2014

I-129F: Name Change request made 10/31/2014

I-129F: Crickets as of today

Timeline

Yea I'm scared to death...Like it was refused before they even talked to him. All kinds of scenarios running through my head. I'll make a post as soon as I know something. Thanks again everyone!

Filed: Timeline

Sis you knocking out yourself with stressing &

that will change nothing...stay positive and pray.

CEAC says refused until AP,ready or issued goes

there, if one gets a 221G it will say *refused* its

not the end, think positive (If something needs fixing

it will get done)if he has a set back, it is what it is ,

you now will go forward....don't want to give anyone

false hope, but neither will I help to stress anyone, I

always believe in helping one emotionally not planting

negative seeds , so sis THINK later today you will

know which way to go I say be positive...best wishes (F)

Timeline

not the end,...

My fiance received 221g and system always showed and still shows administrative processing.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

We feel and know your pain so so sorry you have to go thru this pain hanging in there my friend what ever the outcome is you can make it work stay strong GOD never give us more than we can handle. Still praying for you sweetie.

Timeline

Jawaree you are awesome!

^^^ THIS! Yes Jawaree you have been my mentor, wisdom, and non judgmental positivity through this whole journey. Bless you!

Sis you knocking out yourself with stressing &

that will change nothing...stay positive and pray.

not the end, think positive (If something needs fixing

it will get done)if he has a set back, it is what it is ,

you now will go forward....don't want to give anyone

false hope, but neither will I help to stress anyone, I

always believe in helping one emotionally not planting

negative seeds , so sis THINK later today you will

know which way to go I say be positive...best wishes (F)

^^^ And once again I should listen to your advice because you are exactly correct. The hospital emailed the embassy so they knew before he arrived that his medical was not going to be available today. He was given 2 white sheets of paper. I'm not sure what they are I'm thinking 221g? He's going to text me a pic of them. They took all the usual paperwork, but did not keep his passport because they said he will need it to pick up his medical packet. They had an issue with us meeting on FB and he pretty much had to prove how we could possibly have a connection through meeting on FB. They looked at all the chat and phone logs, but not one picture. They asked him alot of questions. Reminded him he cannot get married until he reaches the USA, told him he needs to register with DHL, and that was the jist of it.

We feel and know your pain so so sorry you have to go thru this pain hanging in there my friend what ever the outcome is you can make it work stay strong GOD never give us more than we can handle. Still praying for you sweetie.

^^^ It is my VJ friends like these and many others that have helped me through this when no one else in my life could truly understand.

Feeling much better....think I can finally eat now.

Edited by LionessDeon

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.