Karee

Registered Florida sex predator wins $3 million lottery jackpot

37 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

I doubt rich people play the lottery. They know it's a scam.

A family friend won the lottery twice, one was a scratch ticket winning about $150k and the other was a multi million dollar ticket. Some people just have it I guess

I remember this dude. He was already worth a couple of million before he won. Anytime you start hanging at strip clubs when you win that type of money, it's not going to end well.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I remember this dude. He was already worth a couple of million before he won. Anytime you start hanging at strip clubs when you win that type of money, it's not going to end well.

word in these parts is dude was cursed. spread that curse to his whole family.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

If only karma were so simple to understand...it would be nice if it were a one for one payout. His winning the lottery could be the effect of something that happened many lives ago and his misconduct with the young girl may result in his rebirth as colostomy bag.

One can hope.

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Education is what you get from reading the small print. Experience is what you get from not reading it.

The Liberal mind is where logic goes to die!

Filed: Other Country: Russia
Timeline

If only karma were so simple to understand...it would be nice if it were a one for one payout. His winning the lottery could be the effect of something that happened many lives ago and his misconduct with the young girl may result in his rebirth as colostomy bag.

I think it's because the western take on karma is to apply it to the course of a single life time, and, to a certain extent, try to fit it into a Judeo-Christian frame of events. in which case it makes no sense

QCjgyJZ.jpg

• 2 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

The guy will be broke and back in prison in less than 10 years. No amount of money will make this man smarter.

I'm hoping he uses the money, instead, to get some massive treatment,

gets back to a university to get a degree,

and actually gets totally, completely healed.

And not spend it all in one place.

Of course, since he's a registered sex-offender, he can't use a USCitizen passport to get into SE Asian somewhere and be a glutton to his desires, so that's a plus..

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !