Karee

Registered Florida sex predator wins $3 million lottery jackpot

37 posts in this topic

Yet they have no problem taking the money that was used to buy the lottery ticket. Crazy world.

ETA: If they don't want people with certain convictions winning the lottery, they should do background checks on everyone before they let them buy a ticket.

I can see that happening. Next thing would be credit checks. They'd make it so only rich folks could play the lottery.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

lottery is only a scam on poor people. it's bs.

When I win, certain folks here will get a percentage. I count you in that number. (F)

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

So they're trying to out-do Texas. You amateurs in Florida don't know who you're messing with.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

When I win, certain folks here will get a percentage. I count you in that number. (F)

swwwwweeeeeet.

i used to have a pretty mean slot machine problem. going to the races is one thing i guess, but when it comes to the big winning lotto - the odds are too steep.

Timeline

I can see that happening. Next thing would be credit checks. They'd make it so only rich folks could play the lottery.

I doubt rich people play the lottery. They know it's a scam.

Most gambling is. You either crash and burn or get really lucky.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Yeah even if you get really lucky, most pizz it away trying to get even more lucky.

What do you mean by rich? I think a nice number of wealthy folks play. It's just that loosing $20 a week is nothing to them as well as winning 3 mil is not as big of a deal to them as compared to a middle class/poor person.

right over the west virginia line, there's a little gas/convienience store (next to piggys night club, lol). if you go straight to the back of the store there's an unmarked door. inside that door is a small room, filled with about seven or eight electronic slot games. i used to go in there on sundays with my ex and his dad. we could waste hundreds upon hundreds of dollars in a few hours, but if someone managed to win over a hundred bucks at any point, we felt like winners. one of the many reasons west virginia is both wild and wonderful.