luvofghana

221g what does it mean

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Irrelevant, she needs to asses the red flags in her case and plan accordingly.

Not sure how he/she is supposed to change their age. Maybe there is an invention I am unaware of.

K1 Visa Event Date Service Center : Texas Service Center Transferred? No Consulate : Juarez, Mexico

I-129F: Sent 9/5/2014

I-129F: Arrived at Lewisville 9/8/2014

I-129F: NOA1 Text message/mail 9/11/2014

I-129F: Alien Registration Number Changed 9/16/2014

I-129F: Request to correct on document or notice assigned to an officer for response 10/25/2014

I-129F: Name Change request made 10/31/2014

I-129F: Crickets as of today

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Please anybody I need advice and help. My fiance had his interview in Ghana today where he was asked very few questions. We came prepared with a ton of supporting evidence of our relationship and all other needed documentation. He was asked to go out and take a seat a few minutes later he was called to the window and told his visa could not be approved and given a letter on a white sheet of paper that said applicant is ineligable uner 221g INA. But gave no reason for such nor did the consular tell him a reason. So what does that mean and what do we do now? His police certs all came back clear and so did his medicals. I don't understand. I can thinbk of one possiblke mistake and that was I forgot to list his son on my I-129f application and we wanted him to come at the same time with my fiance, could that be why?

we have the same issue. we are on a cr1 visa. we were given the same letter and it does put you in AP. we have gotten our senators office involved to see if we can get it corrected faster. the only issue that the CO had was that his middle name was not on his passport. I would call your senators office first thing Monday morning and get the forms they have you fill out sent via email. you will have to send a copy to your fiancé and have him fill one out with his information and what exactly happened at the interview and then you will also fill one out. I would make sure to put on it that you inadvertently missed putting the child on the forms and that you did what NVC advised you to do. Best of luck to you. hopefully we will both be out of this dang process soon.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Please anybody I need advice and help. My fiance had his interview in Ghana today where he was asked very few questions. We came prepared with a ton of supporting evidence of our relationship and all other needed documentation. He was asked to go out and take a seat a few minutes later he was called to the window and told his visa could not be approved and given a letter on a white sheet of paper that said applicant is ineligable uner 221g INA. But gave no reason for such nor did the consular tell him a reason. So what does that mean and what do we do now? His police certs all came back clear and so did his medicals. I don't understand. I can thinbk of one possiblke mistake and that was I forgot to list his son on my I-129f application and we wanted him to come at the same time with my fiance, could that be why?

Only and the best solution : Go there get married him, apply I 130 immigrant visa to prove that relationship is serious and true.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

What was the box they checked on the white paper? Did they say they would call you or to come back again, or did she tell him he was denied?

Filed: IR-2 Country: Ghana
Timeline

I think you should hire a very good immigration lawyer in America soo he or she helps with ur case otherwise dis AP might take forever.Blv me from experience a good immigration lawyer can help.All the Best

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.