Janelle2002

Apology to Teddy

29 posts in this topic

Dear Teddy,

I don't think you are for the mass genocide of the black American race. I believe you are just misinformed about everyday issues pertaining to black people and a little brainwashed by propaganda.

I hope you accept my sincere apology and continue to enjoy the conversations and topics here on VJ.

Thanks

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline

tenthingsdoorslam.gif

Well if there ever was a half arsed apology, that is it.

Do me a favor, don't bother.

I got one of those from Jinx one time. "Sorry you are so stupid"

Don't be such a hardazz.

oh i'm not. i just see comments day in and out about janelle being stupid. i'm surprised she posted this.

Or you are expecting this from Teddy?

keep-calm-and-turn-the-other-cheek-2.png

i don't get it. do i expect him to be christlike? no way, jesus was a black man. i'll be like jesus.

There is definitely a difference between name calling and saying someone is in favor of the genocide of all blacks.

I don't think it was a perfect apology but I think it was sincere. It isn't always easy to get a perfect apology in the heat of the moment. But I think it was a start.

Filed: Timeline

There is definitely a difference between name calling and saying someone is in favor of the genocide of all blacks.

I don't think it was a perfect apology but I think it was sincere. It isn't always easy to get a perfect apology in the heat of the moment. But I think it was a start.

:lol:

7yqZWFL.jpg

From now on when I use this font I'm being sarcastic, you have been warned and informed.

So, you're being sarcastic now?