Janelle2002

Illegal Immigrant Identification Card: New York City Vows New Immigration Policy Will Fight Fraud

41 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

I know what you mean. You see one of those and all of a sudden shyte gets real. Of course, these kids have no idea whereof they speak when they suggest we repeat these atrocities.

I knew a man that survived a Death Camp. That tattoo was a chilling sight. I'll never forget it.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Timeline

Alas they are. I've seen a few of them with my very eyes. They look just like people... I bet you can't tell the difference in taste between a regular Soylent Green pellet and one made with illegal immigrants...

What are you saying? That these illegal immigrants are real, actual people? Get out of town...

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

I know what you mean. You see one of those and all of a sudden shyte gets real. Of course, these kids have no idea whereof they speak when they suggest we repeat these atrocities.

It got very real. He went back for one of the anniversary services they had, I think it was the 50th. He had been reluctant to return in the past, but he did go. I can't begin to imagine the feelings and emotions he and the others felt. It staggers the mind to think that this actually took place and people were treated like cattle. But then again, it still happens today on a smaller scale. Innocent people being slaughter for idiotic reasons and causes.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Timeline

I had contact with a few survivors and quite a handful of our men, and their stories range from heart breaking, to enraging, to inspiring... It staggers me as well when I realize these things still happen. It's easy for us to establish labels based on our positions, but it I were looking from the moon, I'd say that the entire human race had descended a few notches as a result.

It got very real. He went back for one of the anniversary services they had, I think it was the 50th. He had been reluctant to return in the past, but he did go. I can't begin to imagine the feelings and emotions he and the others felt. It staggers the mind to think that this actually took place and people were treated like cattle. But then again, it still happens today on a smaller scale. Innocent people being slaughter for idiotic reasons and causes.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

I had contact with a few survivors and quite a handful of our men, and their stories range from heart breaking, to enraging, to inspiring... It staggers me as well when I realize these things still happen. It's easy for us to establish labels based on our positions, but it I were looking from the moon, I'd say that the entire human race had descended a few notches as a result.

Descended or maybe we really haven't made much progress at all as the human race. In the Bible, Cain killed Able out of jealousy. And mankind has been killing each other for various reasons for several thousand years. Sometimes on a small scale, and at others on a scale that is incomprehensible.

Since there were two people on earth, one wanted what the other had. No king was satisfied with his kingdom, he wanted more. Not much has changed, we've just gotten better at killing people. Jesus preached love and peace and was executed. The list goes on and on.

Edited by spookyturtle

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

What happened? I miss everything.

that's because turtles are too low to the ground. you need that lift kit.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: Country: Brazil
Timeline

lets make it even easier ...

simply brand "ILLEGAL" on the foreheads of those persons. when they obtain legal status ... give the person the name of the local Mary Kay cosmetic rep so the branded person can obtain cosmetics to cover the brand.

It's been tried before and the fad didn't catch on as expected. You pseudo-Euro nationalists are so funny...

pic12t.jpg

appears your sarcasm detection meter is broken.

probably been that way for a few months.

Edited by natty bumppo

• 3 weeks later...

This seems totally back to front.

Surely the logical thing to do would be to ban the requirement for ID.

Not gonna happen.

Check my timeline for K-1 visa & AOS details

Conditional Permanent Resident: 16 September 2014

Conditional GC Expires: 16 September 2016

ROC Journey (CA Service Center)

2016-Sep-14: I-751 form, check, supporting docs sent USPS Priority Express

2016-Sep-15: ROC application received & signed for by Lakelieh

2016-Sep-15: NOA receipt date

2016-Sep-19: $590 check cashed by USCIS

2016-Sep-20: NOA/ 1-year extension letter received in mail

2018-Feb-26: ROC case transferred to local office

2018-Mar-06: ROC approved via USCIS website (WAC status check)