Cristin

November 2014 Filers - Texas Service Center

1,116 posts in this topic

I would have sworn there was, but can´t find it either.

You can always join the December or October threads - they probably have good info and is maybe where the Novembers are hanging out anyways :-) or start your own.

NOA2s coming in from three or more months at the same time kind of make it pointless to have 3 or more separate post NOA2 forums ;-)

Good luck!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

i don't think so

------------------------------------------------

"Distance never separates two hearts that really care, whenever I start feeling sad, because I miss you, I remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss."

------------------------------------------------

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Indonesia
Timeline

Hi Guys, I applied K1 Visa since Nov 14 and we got NOA1 in 17th Nov 2014. It's been almost 8 months and we have no news at all. Is there anyone else that still waiting this long? Is this normal? People said i need to call congressman. Is it gonna help the process?

It´s definitely not uncommon. sorry you are stuck at TSC as well :-(

There are still a few Octobers and even Septembers still waiting (we are mid-October NOA1 and we are still waiting too).

But yeah, I think most of us are trying to involve Senators/ congresspeople around the 8 month mark (if not before) to see if they can at least find out whats going on. It is worth trying. - and gives you something to do ;-)

Good luck!

Edited by Mena28

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

Called back today, transferred to Tier 2, and was told to give them until the 22nd...if nothing by then call back...according to the USCIS website they received my paperwork on Nov 21...so waiting until then will officially put me over 8 months (though the date on my NOA1 is 11/25)....hopefully i hear something before then....

event.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

It´s definitely not uncommon. sorry you are stuck at TSC as well :-(

There are still a few Octobers and even Septembers still waiting (we are mid-October NOA1 and we are still waiting too).

But yeah, I think most of us are trying to involve Senators/ congresspeople around the 8 month mark (if not before) to see if they can at least find out whats going on. It is worth trying. - and gives you something to do ;-)

Good luck!

It's shocking that there are people waiting so long at tad still. I had hoped the re-routing of new petitions would have helped spur them on with processing. You'd think tic would want to get rid of the backlog. Apparently not!

In reply to a previous question, yes there is a November filers thread but I can't see it. The September one also seems to have vanished. I've been away from the forum for a while and came back to check up and see how everyone is doing and can't find some of the heads that were once my regular hangouts.

They may have slipped back a few pages due to inactivity.

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

It's shocking that there are people waiting so long at tad still. I had hoped the re-routing of new petitions would have helped spur them on with processing. You'd think tic would want to get rid of the backlog. Apparently not!

In reply to a previous question, yes there is a November filers thread but I can't see it. The September one also seems to have vanished. I've been away from the forum for a while and came back to check up and see how everyone is doing and can't find some of the heads that were once my regular hangouts.

They may have slipped back a few pages due to inactivity.

Yeah, we would have thought. No such luck. We are, sort of like you, way after the bulk. Almost no active Octobers or Septembers are left. It is just that rather than 220 - 230 days "being left behind" now means 280+.

I KNEW it. I wonder where they went. Because I went looking through A LOT of pages and cant find them. Maybe they talked about the TSC fairy too much who knows lol

Like your picture of the two of you together! you look great :-)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Scotland
Timeline

Yeah, we would have thought. No such luck. We are, sort of like you, way after the bulk. Almost no active Octobers or Septembers are left. It is just that rather than 220 - 230 days "being left behind" now means 280+.

I KNEW it. I wonder where they went. Because I went looking through A LOT of pages and cant find them. Maybe they talked about the TSC fairy too much who knows lol

Like your picture of the two of you together! you look great :-)

Thank you for your kind words. That was one of our wedding photos. We are so happy to finally be together. We've often said that we disagree with the "feel good" references to time apart making propose a better couple. Our view is that we are great together, always were and external factors were unable to change that, either for better or worse. It's just unnecessary, incompetence and apathetic processing that causes totally unnecessary heartache.

Lee & William

8/2/2014 - Sent I-129F Petition with USPS by Express Mail    
8/4/2014 - I-129F delivered to dropbox    8/6/2014 - NOA1 Text/E-Mail received    8/11/2014 - Alien Registration Number Changed (Text/E-Mail) / NOA1 Letter received by Mail    3/16/2015 - NOA2 Text/E-Mail received (224 days)    3/20/2015 - Sent to NVC    3/31/2015 - NVC Received    4/1/2015 - Case Number Assigned       4/7/2015 - NVC Sent to Embassy    4/10/2015 - London Embassy Received    4/11/2015 - Medical     4/15/2015 - Packet 3 Received    4/12/2015 - Packet 3 Sent    4/23/2015 - Packet 4 Received    5/18/2015 - Interview - APPROVED     5/30/2015 - Visa collected from courier    6/1/2015 - POE    6/14/2015 - Wedding 💍💍

finally got a call back from Gillibrand's office today and was basically told they can't do anything since the processing time says October 8th...

That's very bs. I am days to my 8 months.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

i'm just baffled that their way of handling my inquiry that they didn't respond to by the time they said was to open another one....and then when i call for answers they tell me to wait until a week after the 2 week time frame for this one because they should mail something...

its infuriating...

is there anyone above Tier 2? because my last 2 conversations with them have honestly gone nowhere (other than this second inquiry)...

Edited by allen.l
event.png

i'm just baffled that their way of handling my inquiry that they didn't respond to by the time they said was to open another one....and then when i call for answers they tell me to wait until a week after the 2 week time frame for this one because they should mail something...

its infuriating...

I just put in another inquiry today. THe tier 2 I got this time wasn't helpful . She said that processing time at TSC now is till Oct 8th and told me to wait another month. But she did help me to put in another inquiry.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Belarus
Timeline

235 days here still counting

You are not alone. 236 today.

04/01/2013 - Met online

07/13/2013 - Met in person in Paris, traveled together throughout Europe for 3 weeks - France, Brussels, Italy

10/13/2013 - Celebrated my Anna's birthday together in Prague

01/26/2014 - Met her family for the first time, then traveled together to Zermatt, Switzerland

05/26/2014 - Proposed to her during my visit over Memorial Day Weekend

07/14/2014 - Traveled with me on a business trip to Dublin, Ireland

08/26/2014 - Spent 2 weeks together in Riga, Latvia

11/18/2014 - Filed I-129F and received NOA1 from the USCIS

12/31/2014 - Spent the New Year in St. Petersburg, Russia

02/14/2015 - Spent Valentine's Day together in Zell Am See, Austria

05/26/2015 - Visited her over the Memorial Day Weekend

07/03/2015 - Surprise visit over the 4th of July weekend

07/28/2015 - Received e-mail and text notification that I-129F has been approved

12/28/2015 - Visa Interview in Warsaw, Poland

05/21/2016 - Arrived in the US

06/12/2016 - Got married!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.