LibCampFireClub

No Indictment for New York Police

460 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

blame it on liberals. you just can't handle the truth.

You're all pumped up tonight on something making you feel as though if you respond to each and every post with what you deem a clever retort that that you are somehow effectively establishing your beachhead. I got news for ya. You beach blanket got swept out to sea a long time ago. Your wallet was empty like your head.

Edited by ExExpat

what bothers me is there's a video of the whole damn thing.

The whole event is troubling, but don't think the officer willfully caused his death. The man was clearly resisting arrest and taking him down in a choke hold is approved procedure for a combative person of that size. The autopsy proved the choke hold did not kill him. It was heart disease.

The tow parts that trouble me

Was an arrest even necessary in this case.?

Also the lack of response once it was apparent this man was having a medical emergency ( this part troubles me the most)

How've you been? Good to see you swimming in the VJ cesspool again. :devil:

Just had to visit and see what the reaction to this story was. I knew it'd be stellar. :)

The whole event is troubling, but don't think the officer willfully caused his death. The man was clearly resisting arrest and taking him down in a choke hold is approved procedure for a combative person of that size. The autopsy proved the choke hold did not kill him. It was heart disease.

The tow parts that trouble me

Was an arrest even necessary in this case.?

Also the lack of response once it was apparent this man was having a medical emergency ( this part troubles me the most)

Garner's death was found by the New York City Medical Examiner's Office to be a result of compression to the neck, compression to the body, and prone positioning, along withasthma, heart disease and obesity as contributing factors.[30] On August 1, the medical examiner's spokesperson, Julie Bolcer, announced that Garner's death has been ruled a homicide.

You don't call heart disease HOMICIDE.

The comment section on CNN is a cesspool. It's the YouTube of journalism.

I was watching this guest on CNN saying:

1)Garner was not under a choke hold

2)The "choke hold"was appropriate because Eric Garner is a big man.

3)The police could not have helped Eric despite him saying he can't breathe because Eric wasn't cuffed.

It was so disgusting to watch.

Edited by aaydrian

You're all pumped up tonight on something making you feel as though if you respond to each and every post with what you deem a clever retort that that you are somehow effectively establishing your beachhead. I got news for ya. You beach blanket got swept out to sea a long time ago. Your wallet was empty like your head.

Is English your first language?

I think he's attempting Ebonics.

Okay. Because I thought he was speaking Chinese. I know Japanese but no Chinese.

Or maybe someone is playing on their momma's computer without her knowing.

Or maybe someone should have learned from their prior 31 arrests not to resist #32? Just a thought. And there's that common element once again, a criminal fighting a cop.

last time i checked that is not an automatic death sentence,

Filed: Other Timeline

yahoo isn't any better than VJ either. the comments are just horrible

What's this? Progs finding fault in other progs who comment on delusional prog rhetoric and compare it to a cesspool? It's gotta be tough when your fave network followers have gone from mind and heart readers to lowbrow cesspool.

There are tons of black men killed by police in mysterious circumstances. Now that we have cameras it's more out there, but just like in this case, it doesn't matter.

Tons of black men ? that would be at least 22, if tons is at least 4000 lbs and the AVG black dude weights 185.

Yet the number one cause of death for black men age 15-34 is homicide.

Guess who is killing well over 90% of them

Hint--It ain't white cops