LibCampFireClub

No Indictment for New York Police

460 posts in this topic

You're three days late in replying. We were trashing you on Thursday.

Working man. Now I can bash all those deadbeat Obamacare and Unemployment check low life with a clear conscience

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Working man. Now I can bash all those deadbeat Obamacare and Unemployment check low life with a clear conscience

Well maybe not as clear as those of us that have yet to have the pleasure.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nba/2014/12/09/lebron-james-i-cant-breathe-shirt/20128799/

King Lebron has their back. It's all good.

bad lebron. somebody fine this guy for inciting a riot, at a basketball game no less, think of all those innocent kids in the crowd!

I'm fine with the shirt. I am not one for protest at sporting events (or: what the Rams did) it's not like he wore the shirt during the game. It's tasteful

i don't think you understand what's at stake here. professional athletes are our modern day soothsayers here in the us. they're obviously not taking their roles as our moral leaders seriously.

Well maybe not as clear as those of us that have yet to have the pleasure.

My new HR lady told me comparable coverage for Spouse and I was about 850 or so a month

Single coverage only is about 50

I was trying to explain to one of the average idiots that it was obvious the owner payed almost 100% of the cost for an employee only plan and about 0% for a family add,

They could not get it . The AVG person has no idea that it costs 700-1000 a month typically to insure a person in a group plan.

That may be one issue. People need to realize how much it costs, then they might tune into the cost of health care in America issue

P.S. Selling cars is the most rewarding job I have ever held. It's actually fun. I get to meet new and interesting people all day. The car biz is not one most people think it is. The days of huge rip off greasy tactics are gone for the most part. We still have a few high pressure greasers but I avoid them.

Edited by The Nature Boy

• 2 months later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

My new HR lady told me comparable coverage for Spouse and I was about 850 or so a month

Single coverage only is about 50

I was trying to explain to one of the average idiots that it was obvious the owner payed almost 100% of the cost for an employee only plan and about 0% for a family add,

They could not get it . The AVG person has no idea that it costs 700-1000 a month typically to insure a person in a group plan.

That may be one issue. People need to realize how much it costs, then they might tune into the cost of health care in America issue

P.S. Selling cars is the most rewarding job I have ever held. It's actually fun. I get to meet new and interesting people all day. The car biz is not one most people think it is. The days of huge rip off greasy tactics are gone for the most part. We still have a few high pressure greasers but I avoid them.

If you get a deal on a used Sprinter 2500, drop me a note in my profile - I always love a road trip .

but back on topic - Somehow the police are getting investigated more, seemingly for 'local mores' , more and more.... geez.

what bothers me is there's a video of the whole damn thing.

it was strange that he wasn't quickly revived... AED gear was nearby, too.

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I don't know proper police procedure but I recall that either the cops, EMT or both were admonished for not giving Garner CPR.

ya, this was some weird stuff, as cops do receive CPR training and do know the 'signs' ...

Sometimes my language usage seems confusing - please feel free to 'read it twice', just in case !
Ya know, you can find the answer to your question with the advanced search tool, when using a PC? Ditch the handphone, come back later on a PC, and try again.

-=-=-=-=-=R E A D ! ! !=-=-=-=-=-

Whoa Nelly ! Want NVC Info? see http://www.visajourney.com/wiki/index.php/NVC_Process

Congratulations on your approval ! We All Applaud your accomplishment with Most Wonderful Kissies !