We Keep Receipts

Van Jones: Charles Barkley’s Comments Were ‘Inflammatory,’ ‘Irresponsible’ and ‘Dangerous’

236 posts in this topic

I challenge the lot of you to do google hangouts and have this conversation in real time.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

I challenge the lot of you to do google hangouts and have this conversation in real time.

What is this google hangouts you speak of? Is it like Skype?

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

haha. that makes me want to go out an buy a webcam right now. that would entertaining.

Timeline

Do you hear that?

crickets. lol

I really love it when you do that. Someone asks a question, and if there's no response in 500 milliseconds, your response is "See!! I told you!!"

Do you hear that?

crickets. lol

I'm just saying. Personally, I think it's easier to convey a message by speaking rather than message board. Val and Teddy could work this out without bloodshed, Karee and I can have at it properly, and BJ can sit back and watch and make random comments about how white people rock.

We've done it before, with me and you. It would very interesting.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

haha. that makes me want to go out an buy a webcam right now. that would entertaining.

You don't have a webcam? I guess that was someone else posting all those videos of a girl flying around on a broom.

What is this google hangouts you speak of? Is it like Skype?

Pretty much. Me and Janelle talk every now and then on it.

If you don't have one, just your voice will do.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

I'm just saying. Personally, I think it's easier to convey a message by speaking rather than message board. Val and Teddy could work this out without bloodshed, Karee and I can have at it properly, and BJ can sit back and watch and make random comments about how white people rock.

We've done it before, with me and you. It would very interesting.

I'm friends with Marvin on Facebook. (Don't tell anyone) Not that we ever chat much.

So let's do it tonight then. Karee, you know my real name so download it and I'll be the central point of contact. I got Janelle on my list so I know she's down. Val, webcam or not you need to be there. Teddy, know you like your privacy, so you can use this name here and no webcam.

Is that what I do?

Sorry, couldn't think of anything witty at the moment when I wrote it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

So let's do it tonight then. Karee, you know my real name so download it and I'll be the central point of contact. I got Janelle on my list so I know she's down. Val, webcam or not you need to be there. Teddy, know you like your privacy, so you can use this name here and no webcam.

I think I already have it on my phone. I'll download it for my PC when I get home tonight.

You don't have a webcam? I guess that was someone else posting all those videos of a girl flying around on a broom.

not now. i used to. must be old footage.